Audible Logo

Carl Shaw

The app runs great on my android device. I do wish there were downloads to go with "The Teaching Company"'s Great Courses series.

Suzanna Wootton Springville, UT

Audible is so convenient for purchasing books to listen to in the car or on the go! I've enjoyed my experience with audible.

Mildred Carter Woodbridge, VA

I don't listen to audio books often, but when I do, I automatically go to Audible. It's easy to use, and I know that if I need to snag an audiobook? It's probably going to be on here.

Landon Robison Layton, UT

Recently started getting into listening to books through Audible and love it. It's a great way to listen to books while you're busy doing something else.

Madi Thompson Ogden, UT

I really enjoy audible and their amazing selection of audio books to choose from! I would highly recommend Audible to anyone, especially if you have a long commute to work.

Bergen Billings Smithfield, UT

So many books synced to your preferences and there are so many great readers all at the touch of your fingertips.

Cole Bailey Houston, TX

Great variety of audiobooks! I used an affiliate code from a YouTube and I was able to read the Harry Potter books!!!

Brandon Scott Norcross, GA

I’ve used audio book in the past and remember it working fine. Audio delivers quality audios and good site organization.

Allie Powell Mobile, AL

I usually buy my audio books from here. They do not have everything I want all the time but sometimes they have some really interesting stuff.

Nicole Mondares Long Beach, MS

This program is very helpful when I am trying to multi-task. Whenever I'm cooking, I enjoy using Audible for entertainment.

eunj ,

Audible has a lifetime's worth of promotional offers out there for someone to try. Give it a shot if you can't focus on just text.

Olivia Walker Houston, TX

I have used Audible to help read different stories. I love the wide variety of genres the app provides.

Nana Asiata Herriman, UT

audible has a great amount of books I can choose from and has a easy process for returning the books I purchase.

Jodi Freedman Gilbert, AZ

This is my favorite app! I love listening to books while I do housework. The variety of books is amazing.

Hunter Kasprzyk Gilbert, AZ

Although the books are very expensive the product it worth the payment. Audible opens up many opportunities to absorb knowledge at times that would normally be wasted.

Kip Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

I have really enjoyed audible. They have given me an opportunity to listen to books novels, stories that I otherwise yould not have enjoyed

Katelyn Empey Logan, UT

I love audible and that it connects to my Amazon account. It keeps my place and it has the features that I want.

Matthew Carbaugh Herndon, VA

Was interested in listening to a single book. Went through the hasse of downloading and installing Audible phone app just to realize that a monthly subscription is required. If there was a way to just listen to one book without a subscription it was unclear how to do so.

Dee Farquharson Washington, DC

Had audible on a trial. There was not a large selection of titles that I was interested in. Also, when I went to cancel the trial, they kept charging me for over 6 months. They were very pleasant and apologetic, though.

Jani Crawley New York, NY

Love the first free audio book, but dont feel like the price is worth it to keep going. I can rent audio books from my library for free. Would be nice to see something like that integrated into the platform.

L. Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

This is a good quality service. I used it for a few months but had to cancel because I wasn't listening to enough books to justify buying it anymore.

P Crawley Pleasant Grove, UT

I've used Audible for several books and it's easy and convenient and especially helpful when we're on a road trip to listen to a book.

Tom Pleasant Grove, UT

I love audible books they are great for long drives cross the country. I put on a book to listen to and the time flys by.

Tom Rhoton Alpine, UT

Great service. I recently had to de-activate my subscription, and they took care of it for me and I can resume later. Unusual and very welcome.

Maryayb Draper, UT

Love Audibles! I used to travel with a 40 lb bag of books on my trips but now all of my books fit in the palm of my hand!

Yolanda Briganti Riverton, UT

I love listening to books on Audible. The only thing is I'm not sure I use my full $16 worth each month.

Jalan Mccloud Tallahassee, FL

Absolutely amazing! really good if you are wanting to do multiple tasks while reading.

Gabriela Cintron Tallahassee, FL

I listen to audible books while I drive. Love the accessibility. I just wish it were a little more affordable.

Annie Chow Tallahassee, FL

Good but wish the subscription was cheaper. I had it in a free trial and don't think its worth the amount of money.

Tiffany Barney Salt Lake City, UT

Awesome for the avid reader. Audible has changed the reading game for me. Can’t live without it!

Nicholas Genes Los Angeles, CA

Great selection of books. I just have a hard time with getting on board with a subscription plus paying for the book

Nichole Hiatt Eagle Mountain, UT

I like the selection of books, but I don't like that you have to "purchase" each book that you want to read.

Jack Dean Norcross, GA

Loved the service but the subscription was too frequent. Needed the option to buy one every two months

Lorraine Beavers Los Angeles, CA

Good books and easy to find. Happy here. I set my daughter up with them too. You will be happy with the cost.

Michael Taylor Long Beach, MS

Quality of audiobooks is always great, good selection, but a little pricey unless you are part of subscribtion service.

Nathan Shupe Jackson, MS

Audible is the best and easiest way to get online audio books for a really small price

Haley Houtz Herriman, UT

I really enjoy Audible. They have a lot of book options and the prices are good!

Valerie Gundersen American Fork, UT

I love the selection of books on Audible! Almost every book I have purchased has been top notch!

david jones

by far the best bang for your buck. $15 audio books. it doesn't get much better than that. It is a great way to consume books on the go.

Marilyn Greer Saint George, UT

I subscribe every year. The site is very easy to use and they have all the books I want to listen to.

Sadie Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

Audible books are great. They're great for long drives and I like how they make the drive go by faster.

H Moore Lehi, UT

I've been listening to Audible for about 5 years, and I love being able to read & do other things at the same time.

Katie Hope Easton, PA

This service saves my life! I drive so much but this makes it easy! So many choices and quality content

C F Provo, UT

I love audiobooks and this is a great platform. I like the monthly credits for purchasing books. It’s a bit pricey though.

Cade Baker Logan, UT

Both the content and the app are great. Convenient, straight-forward, and a good subscription service keep me around.

Teagan hickman Salt Lake City, UT

I love having this app so much... so easy to click on and start where I left off.

Cyndie Olsen Leander, TX

I absolutely loved the convenience. The app opens quickly. It also has the sleep timer.

Danielle Powell Long Beach, MS

Felt like I could never catch up on the amount of books with the subscription. Liked the ability to sync across devices

KBear

I signed up for a free trial, cancelled but they still keep billing me. I've tried to email but no response. For this reason I would not recommend them.

Ramona Brooks Plainview, NY

I love, love, love Audible! So easy to use and amazing selection of books.