Audible Logo

Vanessa Call Lehi, UT

Overall I love the ability to listen to audiobooks and the selection. I've never searched for a book, and come up empty. My one complaint is that I would like to listen to more than one or two books a month. I would be much more likely to pay a higher monthly (or even annual) fee so that I had unlimited access to the audiobooks each month. As an Amazon Prime member, I would love to see these combined, so that I can select one option such as 'Amazon Prime + Audible' and pay a higher annual fee than merely pay the fee for one book each month.

Jorden Laird Front Royal, VA

the only problem I have with audible is that I go through books so quickly that I am waiting a long time before another credit is available if I want to avoid paying full price. They do have sales though which makes it much easier for me to read(listen) to my hearts content. App is easy to use and always saves my place. I'm addicted.

Donna Williams Phoenix, AZ

Audible is the best place to get books on Audio. I love their program and pricing and the ability to download books to my ipod, phone, etc. Perfect for a busy person like me who needs to be able to listen to the books while I am driving to and from work.

Kerilyn Englis West Jordan, UT

Audible has a great selection of audio books available, and I can get them for a steal when they are on sale. I like the fact that I can purchase audio books on Audible without being an Audible member, but if you plan on purchasing a lot of audio books, paying the monthly membership is worth it. Not only do you get one audio book per month, but you save 30% on all other audio book purchases. My only beef with Audible is that I can't make audio book purchases directly from the app. I have to do it from a browser. It would be nicer if I could even see the prices directly from the app.

Adam Crawley Pleasant Grove, UT

I got an Audible account about a year ago and have enjoyed the books that I've downloaded. The app version is easy to use, but more importantly, the voices of the books are pleasing to listen to. I've had other audiobook accounts and the voices of the books can be extremely annoying and irritating. Although I consider Audible to be one of the better audiobook services out there, the audiobooks can be very expensive.

Alex Lewis Salt Lake City, UT

I love using Audible! I used to have a long commute to work and it was amazing to be able to listen to books on the drive instead of just listening to music. I don't have that long commute anymore but I've loved Audible so much that I will listen to books as I do chores around the house. Very user-friendly and a great value!

Trevor Woller Beaverton, OR

They are the best place to listen to audio books. It synchs to your other devices (Kindle, iPad, iPhone) so wherever you go, you can start where you left off. They also have every book imaginable. No need to go anywhere else to look for Audio Books.

David Lewis Salt Lake City, UT

I have a long commute to work and I have loved being able to listen to books to help pass the time. The selection is great and you can choose the level of membership that you want. I switch between books and podcasts so I don't go through as many books as other people. For that reason I have the silver plan.

Robyn Rhoton Alpine, UT

I always maintain a Audible subscription because I like to listen to books on the way to work. The system is easy to use and often they offer two for one sales which I love. Sometimes, however, I hate using a full credit on a cheap book so I will just buy the book and not use a credit. I always use the audio books on my phone and it is easy to move the books from your phone back to the cloud if you need to free up space on your phone.

Becky Skabelund Sandy, UT

Audible is fantastic because they have a large selection of audiobooks. I have never had a problem finding the book I wanted. Also, they allow their customers to return any book. I've returned several since I didn't like them. It's great that money doesn't go to waste on an audiobook I was not enjoying.

Anne Marie Milne Layton, UT

I really love the audio books. It's so nice to be able to download books. You can listen in the car, when you're at home and you're cleaning . Doing different things around your home you can listen to tapes on my phone at my convenience. They're easy to download one of my favorite things!!!

Deanna Moore Dumfries, VA

Perfect way to get caught up on books without toting the books around with me. I listen in the car, while I'm waiting for appointments, etc. Super convenient!

zoe American Fork, UT

audible is super easy to use! there are so many options for books. the only think i don’t like is that you have to buy every book. i feel like you should just pay for the subscription and you can have unlimited books.

Jadon Barre Dallas, TX

I love reading everywhere I am. I can easily access the largest array of book with audible. Audible keeps me awake during those long tired nights on the road.

Sage Loveland Kihei, HI

I have been an audible customer for many years. I love how user friendly the app is. They have a great selection of audiobooks. I love that you can share a book, but I wish it wasn’t just once.

Tj Black South Jordan, UT

Audible books makes my driving time and work day enjoyable. I enjoy picking from their wide selection each month. Audible makes continued learning easy.

Joseph rex Salt Lake City, UT

I have used your services. It’s actually my wife’s account but it’s pretty cool what you guys have done putting written literature into audio. It’s the only way I can read books.

Lindsay Long Beach, MS

Audible was a great resource for me since I drive a lot for my job. If I didn’t like a book I was able to exchange it for one I liked better. Great customer service!

Mazi Marcel Womack Cedar City, UT

I LOVE audible. It is a great way to listen to all your favorite books and have them all in one place at the same time. I have never had issues with Audible.

Lance

As a member since 2013, I can only assure you that membership with this company apparently warrant's a single email for an expired card, that I overlooked, for them to expire points and unenroll you. I had intended to get the ball rolling again only to be informed that the points balance could not be restored. Minor amount in this case, but since I had been actively paying for a subscription I had not taken advantage of for years, you would think 6 points would not have been a hardship for them to return. Instead, I received dead air space when requesting to speak to a real customer service rep.

Jamie Poort Las Vegas, NV

Because I have limited time to sit down and read a book, Audible gives me the chance to get me reading done in the car or at the gym or while I'm cooking. I love it!

Tara Larson Portola Valley, CA

I am a big fan of audio books and this is by far the easiest and cheapest way to get the audio books that I really want. The selection is much better than my local library.

James Allen

Great selection and the two books per month offer really works well for me. Breaks up my usual podcast rotation nicely and I get to learn on my journey. Good times.

George Alkass

Simply put, I am new to Audible services and I love it. And what is great about it it's points system and newly launched books. Thank you for your kind services.

Alicia Richardson Salt Lake City, UT

I use audible with my amazon account. Their service is good and you can find pretty much any book you want. They are kind of expensive and i think you could probably find a cheaper service somewhere else. Audible does offer free service for a few weeks.

Starski Cene Vienna, VA

Pros: Interface is user-friendly Love the monthly credit system Love the recommendations based Makes keeping up with the latest books easy Cons: Wish Amazon offered bundled discounts for having multiple services

Jeffrey Salas Gilbert, AZ

Ever since I switched to audible from my typical paperback books, I've gotten so much more done throughout my day because my hands are free while im "reading." Its not an overstatement to say that it can change your life!

Anna Hu Provo, UT

Audible always has the books I want at a good price. I like that I can download audiobooks to my phone as well as listen to books from multiple devices. Will definitely continue to purchase books from Audible.

Bella Houtz South Jordan, UT

I love audible. It is one of my most used apps. I can listen to books driving, doing yard work even working out. The pricing of the books are fair and I have never had any problems downloading or using this app.

betsy fowler Lehi, UT

I absolutely love audible! The library collection is fantastic and both my husband and I can share our library. I really enjoy the fact that I can listen to some books at faster speeds. It makes long trips go by much faster.

Dallin Smith Kaysville, UT

I started using audible when they offered me a promotion and I couldn't stop. There selection is really good and their user interface is easy to use. The price can add up, but it is worth it for what you get.

Erin Rhoton Pleasant Grove, UT

I love using Audible! I think the money is definitely worth it to be able to get audio books. All of the books I’ve ever wanted are available in their library and they are good quality.

Amanda Sherwood, OR

I just did the free trial with them and got a couple books which was super nice. Everything was working great on the trial... I just don't use enough to justify a subscription.

Brielle Wright Logan, UT

I love using audible because it is simple and has many option to choose from. You can listen to audible and set different modes to your personal liking like how fast to read.

Deborah integlia Bedford, NH

I could not read if it were not for audible. I drive tons of hours each week and can still read as much as I want. Service is excellent.

Nora Holland Mount Olive, MS

Sometimes I’m too lazy to read so I use Audible. I listened to Frankenstein for my homework and it works just as good as reading.

Eric Gagnard Dallas, TX

The biggest audiobook app out there with the biggest selection out there. Love the vast options this app provides to you

Jeremy Lucas Eagle Mountain, UT

Audible is amazing I love how convenient it is and it's very affordable. I love how easy it is to find a book I want to listen to.

MaryAnn Hagblom Eagle Mountain, UT

I really enjoy being able to download books simple and easy, and never having any issue with finding a book I want to listen to.

Brayden Ibert Houston, TX

Audible is an amazing audio book service. The library is vast and the customer help is quick and easy. I love listening to books on Audible.

Mike Wilson Baytown, TX

Great for book lovers who can't find time to read! I listen to driving to work. Also enjoy most narrators take on characters. Highly recommend.

Corinne Craig Eagle Mountain, UT

Loved that I was able to quickly get a book to listen to for my road trip! Downloaded fast and enjoyed it the whole time

Jamie Neider Kaysville, UT

Easy to use. I love listening to my books on the go. Makes "reading" much more accessible when I'm constantly on the go.

Mykahla Nelson Managua, MN

This app is super easy to use ! You can find what ever you are looking for and if you can’t they can’t help you. I highly recommend audible!

Chase.Freestyle Danforth Saratoga Springs, UT

I really like this app. It’s awesome for when your walking around the house or doing work when you also want to be listening to your fav book

Amanda Montebello, CA

I’ve used audible for a lot of my classes where books are required for homework and tests. It makes it easier to read on the go and in class.

Jasmine King Long Beach, MS

I cannot recall a bad experience with Audible, it's a very convenient app, and is easy to listen to with a variety of wonderful stories.

Ava Rasmussen South Jordan, UT

Great selection of titles but not the most user friendly. I don’t know why I can’t order audiobooks through their app. I have to get on my laptop to purchase and then it shows up in my library on my app.

Randal hyde Springfield, MO

Audible has a great selection of audiobooks. It is easy to listen, even offline. Customer service is helpful when you have questions.

Kristin G Pleasant Grove, UT

I love being a member of Audible. There are many benefits besides discounts on audiobooks. I enjoy the audible daily deals offered each day.