Sam's Club

7.9

Sam’s Club’s auction site is powered by B-Stock Solutions. B-Stock auctions off excess inventory from both major and small retailers across the nation. Some of the bigger retailers they work with are Sam’s Club, Walmart, Destination Maternity, B-Stock Wireless, Danby, Duracell Powermat, Early Upgrade Auctions, HD Supply Liquidation Auctions, Waste Management, Essex B2B Auctions, The Journeys Group, Game Stop, AllTech Wholesale, JASCO, The Home Depot, Wayfair.com, Groupon Goods, and more.
You cannot list and sell personal items on Sam’s Club’s auction site. All items are excess items from Sam’s Clubs across the nation.

The Good

• Large selection of brands
  • Professional auction maintenance
  • 30 day return policy

Buyers have a great selection of brand new items from Sam's Club. All products will be in their unopened and original packaging.

Since their auction site is maintained by B-Stock, a network of online auction professionals, listings will be professionally displayed and all auctions should run smoothly.

Most of their auctions start at only $1.00. If you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a refund.

Their auction site is mobile friendly; you can sign up for auction text alerts.

The Bad

• Cannot list personal items
  • Must be a member to bid
  • No PayPal payment option

You cannot list personal items on their site. So if you are looking to be a seller, this site is not for you. This is a big negative for many.

You have to be a Sam's Club member to bid on items on their auction site. Memberships cost either $45 or $100 dollars. You are required to renew annually to keep their membership.

They do not offer PayPal as a payment option.

The Bottom Line

Sam's Club's auction site is an easy to use site that is operated by B-Stock. Since their site is maintained by B-Stock, consumers can trust that their bidding experience will be as professional as it gets.

If you already have a Sam's Club membership and are interested in solely bidding and not selling products, Sam's Club auction site is a good choice. Most of their items start at a very low bid and all of their items come brand new in their original packaging. But if you are not a Sam's Club member, we do not recommend their auction site due to the fact that you cannot list personal items.

May 4th, 2017 Tulsa, OK

The sale is NOT real, as they are progrming their software to auto-bid until the price reaches current market price!! Do NOT waste your time as this is a not a genuine sale

August 2nd, 2016 Aurora, NE

I participated in th Sam's Club Auction.What a mistake. I bid on 3 of the same items and found out I could order them thru Sams Club for a lot less. Called the 888 number. Was told by the manager even though I called within minutes of winning I could not stop the transaction. I will never do this again. BEWARE!!!!! I asked the manager if I could stay on the line while she checked and she told me she had to walk across the street and would email me. I havent heard back. BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES!!!Shame on you Sam's Club!!!!!!!

August 1st, 2016 Littleton, CO

won an auction for a 2 pack of indigo outdoor cushions....they sent one I complained to customer service.....many times... Now they won't even respond to my emails... I offered a solution...i paid for a second and asked for reimbursement THEY ACTUALLY JUST IGNORE ALL EMAILS FROM ME....NO RESPONSE...THEY JUST ASSUME ILL GO AWAY....

April 27th, 2016 Fountain Inn, SC

I want my money back ! Sams club auction sent us what was supposed to be an entertainment center. The box was severely damaged. We said oh well maybe we're lucky and the contents of this box are only slightly damaged. No, the contents of this box are destroyed. So we call sams club auction and they want us to send this junk back. My question is how. The box is pourus, and the so called entertainment center is in 1200 pieces but should only have 50 pieces. Get a life sams club auction this was delivered to my front porch this way. I am not reaponsible, give me my money. Thanks in advance.