Robert Siciliano - Antivirus Expert at TBC
Robert Siciliano, an online security and safety enthusiast, is known for his expertise nationwide. He is CISSP certified, which only the most dedicated security personnel obtain. Robert has extensive knowledge and more than 20 years of experience in all types of security under his belt.
Robert has been featured on some of the biggest news outlets such as Forbes, Yahoo, CNN, Huffington Post, ABC News, USA Today and more. He is also the author of three books: The Safety Minute: Living on High Alert – How to Take Control of Your Personal Security and Prevent Fraud, 99 Things You Wish You Knew Before Your Identity Was Stolen and 99 Things You Wish You Knew Before Your Mobile Was Hacked.
Robert even has high-level executive clients from major corporations such as McAfee, ADT, Intelius and AllClear ID. He says concerning security, “There always has been, there is now and there will always be a criminal predatory element stalking its next victim. Being proactive and knowing your options are essential.”
Robert focuses his efforts in personal security, identity theft prevention, social media security and more.
Recent Blogs - Robert Siciliano
- Never Put These Docs in Your Wallet
- Google Alert Scams
- ATM Skimming on the Rise, Again
- What’s the Best Antivirus for You
- Security Appreciation Lacking
- I Want a Cell Phone Jammer
- How to Hack-Proof Your IoT Devices
- Protect Yourself from Social Engineering Scams
- Products to Keep Kids Safe Online
- How to Prevent IRS Scams
- Popular Passwords Make it Easy to Hack You
- Is a Deleted File Really Deleted?
- How to Protect Against Tax Identity Theft
- How Much Is Your Data Worth Online?
- 2016 Information Security Predictions
- How to Remove Fraudulent Lines of Credit
- How to Shop Securely with a Mobile Phone
- How to Protect Your Car from Being Hacked
- How to Unsend or Cancel an E-Mail
- Protect Yourself from Holiday Shopping Scams
- How to Stop Teenage Sexting
- How to Kick People off Your WiFi
- Save Money with the Nighthawk 2-in-1 Cable Modem-Router
- How to pwn Anyone
- What Are Bug Bounties?
- Infrastructures under Attack
- Hack Computers with Your Eyeballs
- How to Prevent Your Pics from Being Lifted: Part 2
- Dept. of Homeland Security Computers Vulnerable
- How to Prevent Your Pics from Being Lifted: Part 1
- 10 Back-to-College Security Tips
- Credit Card Payments with Your Face
- Hacker Isn’t a Bad Word
- ZeusMalware Gang Take-Down
- A Look into Cyber Weapons of the Future
- Why Hacking Is a National Emergency
- Reports Say Russians Hacked IRS Identities
- How Photos Broadcast Your Location
- Beware of Vacation Rental Scams this Summer
- Latest Russian Cyber Attack on White House a Boon for CISA