- External saving options
- Multiple devices
- Backup data
- Easy process
- Schedule backup times
- Language options
Even a cursory glance at this app’s features reveals some pleasing capabilities. First, the app is easy and functional. It doesn’t take an expert or a seasoned IT professional to use it to its maximum capacities. The user simply has to follow the step-by-step instructions and menu options and select the processes he or she desires. It is literally impossible to be steered in the wrong direction while going through the prompts and the clicking. Here are some of the best features of Backup Your Mobile:
- External Saving Options: The functions allow the user to save the backup files to the destination of choice, whether it be Dropbox, Gmail, Google Drive or an SD card. You can even restore backup files with the simple click of the “Restore” button.
- Multiple Devices. With Easy Backup & Restore, you can take information from one phone to another, which is especially helpful considering users commonly own multiple devices.
- Backup Data. Another nice feature is the fact that you can back up so much data, including such information from calendars, contacts, call logs, dictionaries and other apps, among others.
- Easy Process. The backup process is lighting-fast and smooth. Rarely, if ever, will users experience annoying glitches or setbacks during the process. And in the rare event there are unexpected mishaps in procedure, support is available to assist you.
- Schedule Backup Times. Users can schedule backups for a specific, convenient time and have the assurance that the automatic process will successfully back up whatever data is desired. Schedule the backup within a few hours or days, weeks, or months in advance—whatever is best for you.
- Language Options. Multi-language support is available for several languages, including Italian, Turkish, German, French, Persian, Russian, Danish, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish and Portuguese. This is especially helpful if you have business or personal contacts in these particular nations. In addition to the language support, there is also translation available for the above-mentioned languages, simplifying your need to communicate with people who speak other languages.
- No password protection
- Must create new backup files
- Only available for Android devices
- No backup for games
While the file and data backup process is simple, fast and dependable, there is no way to password-protect the backup files. This increases the likelihood of your data being compromised, corrupted or otherwise falling into unwanted hands. It’s surprising that an app of this quality has such a glaring deficiency as this.
You must create new backup files and cannot built upon old or previously used ones. This is a feature that would save time and effort.
As can easily be inferred by the fact it’s a Google Play-offered App, Easy Backup & Restore is available only on Android devices.
Easy Backup & Restore does not allow users to back up and restore games, which is a red flag deterrent for avid gamers.
Reviews and opinions of Android phone users are sky high for this app. On the other hand, customers have a less favorable opinion of the way it looks on tablets. Functionality remains consistent with that of phone, however.