Universal Studio's Theme Park Logo

Universal Studio's Theme Park

Is This Your Business?
LAST UPDATED: June 23rd, 2021

The company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

Nyla C. Edison, NJ

I go to Universal twice a year. Usually for Halloween Horror Nights and once just for fun. I love how the lines are never too long, there is also food every corner you turn. I love the rides offered here, they are leaned more toward adults than they are for younger children. The rides never have too long of a waiting time, and there is entertainment provided as you wait. The packages and deals Universal offers are like no other. I would definitely recommend.

Elisabeth Kinghorn Bangkok, 10

Universal is so so fun! I love that they bring all my favorite movies and shows to life. Lots of fun rides and activities throughout the park, you definitely won't run out of fun things to do during your stay!

Edeline Miami, FL

This theme park has managed to become a great highlight during my high school years. I was able to get a chance where I was allowed to create memories with my friends. Between going on adventurous rides and seeing fascinating sights, there was never a opportunity for boredom to strike. We shard laughter and fun pictures that we were able to look back on with a smile today. This theme park is honestly one of the greatest in my eyes. It is like a real life experience of every movie that has managed to capture your attention on screens. I had a great time with my friends and would surely consider going again.

Christina Whelan Norcross, GA

we went to universal during halloween horror nights. many rides were closed during it and the fast and furious ride wasn’t the best but the simpson theme area was very enjoyable. there was a huge variety of terrifying humans with chainsaws. liked the zombieland car. food too expensive.

EthanDolla03 Columbus, OH

Universal studios is a very fun place to have fun and spend time with your family. They have many attractions that will help bond with your family and to truly make memories. The rides are always exciting because of the large selection and with your children the superhero’s that are dressed up also will make your child happy

Natalie Brown Boulder, CO

Universal is beyond incredible! I think my absolute favorite park is Avatar. The detailing is impeccable, I truly feel like I am in the world of Avatar. Not to mention, the food is the bomb. Probably the best food in the entire theme park. The rides are something I have never experienced before, it'll take a while and new technology to beat the rides in the theme park. I will be going again and I can't wait!!

Shedot1 Clearfield, UT

This is a review for the pass upgrade. Surprised my whole family loved this trip so much more than Disney! I have kids age 5-16 so it can be tricky to find a place that makes everybody happy. This was it! We hardly ever waited in line, 10 minutes at the absolute most. My 5 year old doesn’t like rollercoasters so he was in heaven because the rides are more of an experience. Very happy with our trip. It was more to buy the upgrade (like a Fastpass), but not as expensive as a regular ticket to Disney, so it was super worth it.

Shauna Horne American Fork, UT

We had such a great time when we visited Universal Studios. We took our kids there when they were in their teens and they both had a great time. We all loved the Harry Potter area and it was amazing to go through the castle and the ride at the end was a blast. One of our favorite parts was the back lot tour. We went twice in one year and had just as much fun the second time.

Jeremy Webb Covington, LA

My family and I went down for Christmas this past December and had an amazing time. Crowds were a little busy, but expected for the holidays. By far the best ride was Hagrid’s motorbike adventure. This place is a great alternative to Disney and in my opinion better. More thrills, cheaper, and overall better customer service. Be sure to check out Halloween horror nights in the fall! Great time to go too!

Stephanie Love Herriman, UT

We absolutely loved universal studios. They were so organized the way they have their park set up and loved how the rides could accommodate large groups of people. You weren’t standing in hour long lines. All the rides were so entertaining. It’s one of our favorite parks. And the staff and workers were so professional. We will definitely be returning and look forward to our up coming trips there.

Lawrence Lee Provo, UT

I've been to Six Flags, Disneyland, and Universal Studio's. Six Flags wins on the best rides for me, Disneyland for the experience and nostalgia, and Universal Studio.. I'm not entirely sure. I think it's super cool and has great rides like with Jurassic Park, the Mummy, Harry Potter land and the Walking Dead walk-through. I liked the food better than most amusement parks I've been to, and honestly, it was still a great experience! It felt worth the price and I'd go back eventually. My biggest beef with the park is actually the dizzying 3D rides or whatever they're called. I get so motion sick with it. I remember the Simpsons ride wrecking me for the rest of the day, and I usually do alright with those like on Star Tours in Disneyland. If they improved on those or just did more of the other rides like Jurassic Park, Mummy, etc. I think I'd like the park even more!

Wendy Liu Bethesda, MD

Universal Studios was such a great experience for my family! The park was gorgeous, buildings from Harry Potter like the fire-breathing dragon was super cool! The rides were fantastic, thrill seekers will love them as they range from HD virtual reality rides that feel like your in the scene itself to bus tours with a twist! Universal Studios is a place for everyone, young or old!

Cathy Sewall Potts Camp, MS

I take my kids every year in July, and my mother in law! My kids are older so they take to Universal more then Disney! We love all the HP rides and the village! Although I really miss the jaws ride, I understand he is getting old for the younger generations! Love the way there is always so much to look at in the lines! Almost like a ride before the ride! We love Universal and will continue to go every year until I’m to broke to do it!

Jasmine B Tallahassee, FL

I have gone to Universal Studios many times with my family and every time has been a wonderful experience. I always go on my birthday and the hotels are very nice and pleasant to stay at. When you go, the fast passes are definitely worth it. They save you so much time waiting in line. They are great! I love having them. They make our time at Universal that much better not having to wait as long to get on rides. Your kids will definitely thank you for a fun experience at Universal. I highly recommend for a special birthday event or a holiday break for your family to have some fun!

Kylie Alpine, UT

Universal studios is a great amusement park for older kids. The rides are very different from any other amusement park. They are themed after different movies that we all love. The best part of Universal Studios is Harry Potter world. I’ve never read any of the books nor seen any of the movies, but this place was amazing! You really feel like you’re walking down the streets of a magical world. The food and treats throughout the park are expensive but unique to the park.

Ashley Gneiting Pleasant Grove, UT

Our family visited Universal Studio's Theme Park in Orlando when we attended the National Convention for Volleyball in Florida last June. We had no idea how big it was compared to California and can't wait to go back. Just the Wizarding World of Harry Potter-Hogsmeade alone was worth the ticket price for us! We also enjoyed the new King Kong ride. I highly recommend the whole family attend in Orlando at the Universal Studio Theme Park if you get the chance. Also don't forget to try the Butterbeer!

Kimmi Riverton, UT

We love the Harry Potter and Jurassic Park series. Just seeing these two places were amazing. The studio tour is always enlightening for the kids and gets them thinking and asking questions which is always good.

April aphe8493 Castle Rock, CO

Universal will always be a place I want to go because they have rides for everyone. The only thing is that the Universal in Orlando is way better than the one in Hollywood. The rides are so high quality and perfect for anyone that likes a thrill. I love this park and you can tell they put in a lot of effort in the quality of it.

Jaiden Barney Seattle, WA

Universal Studios is the Disneyland of Steven Spielberg movies. It’s exciting and truly a breathtaking experience for those who love movies that keep them on the edge. They also have a lot of technology involved which is appealing to the younger generations.

Myken American Fork, UT

Universal Studios is such a great place to visit. We went for my daughters 10th Birthday and any of the staff who knew we were celebrating went out of their way to make her feel special! The customer service and friendliness of staff was awesome.

Hailey Mira Tallahassee, FL

Universal Studios Theme Park is a wonderful place to be. All of the staff are nice and have a great spirit that really brightens up the mood of the whole place. The restaurants and food kiosks are run very well and are organized in their approach. The lines to get into the park always go by very fast as they are well organized and ready for anything.

Elizabeth Klemm Tallahassee, FL

My family vacations in Orlando almost every year, and Universal is one of my favorite spots to go. I love how many different options there are, including rides, shops, restaurants, and shows. I look forward to visiting this magical place again.

Keagan Massey Petal, MS

Universal Studios have been one of the best experiences in my life. I have gone there with many friends and family. My favorite rayy is the hulk. But sadly last time I have visited, it was shut down. I really hope the next time I come the hulk will be back in business.

Jenn0507 Dallas, TX

Great customer service. Cast members are always trying to help guests and make their experience worth while. My family and I are annual pass holders and return often and never have any complaints. Food is always great with lots of options. Great variety of rides for all ages.

Brayden Ibert Houston, TX

Universal Studios is one of my favorite theme parks to go to with my family. I went last summer and am going again in a week and am so excited! The customer service is amazing and the environment is superb. If anything goes awry they are sure to fix it as soon as possible.

Briauna Norton Jacksonville, FL

Universal is absolutely one of my favorite amusement parks in the country. Although my dad was unable to ride a Harry Potter ride due to his size, the workers allowed my family to go to the front of the line to compensate for him missing the ride. Highly recommend.

Syl North Port, FL

Living in Florida, Universal Studios is my favorite park. The park has entertainment for all ages. If you love Harry Porter this park is for you. No matter how many times I visited the park I have always a wonderful experience.

Nichole Hiatt Eagle Mountain, UT

We visited Universal Studio's for the first time last month and was impressed with Harry Potter land. The new Hagrid ride was amazing, although the lines to get in were really long. We loved the variety of entertainment for all ages.

mary lyn robbins West Jordan, UT

We love this park and have a great time there with our family. We love the rides, the customer service and the atmosphere. We plan to go again soon when we are in Florida with family. We have attended but he California and Florida locations.

Emiliano Galeano Elkridge, MD

I had my honeymoon in Orlando Florida , we when to island adventure and universal , park and rides are the best and my new wife and I are already planning our next vacation to return to universal studio’s Ps. My wife is a Harry Potter super fan , she loved both Potters sections

Honey LeBlanc Pass Christian, MS

Although it isn't cheap, Universa is a great park for families with teenagers. They have lots of thrill rides. I don't usually enjoy rides but the Escape from Gringott's and Men In Back Rides were awesome. If you can manage time off in September, it is a perfect time because it isnt as busy.

Barbara Matula Long Beach, MS

I have been to the one in California and the one in Florida. Both are amazing but in prefer the Florida one. Maybe it's the southern hospitality there. I love the interactive shows and all the tours. I cannot wait for next trip

Taylor Walker Tallahassee, FL

Universal Studios is the place to be to let your inner child come out. It is such a professional, but fun place to be. My favorite place was the Harry Potter rides because it was so realistic. I encourage everyone to go to Universal Studios at least twice in their lifetime.

Matthew Hall Gulfport, MS

My facorite part of Universal would be the Mystery Machine, Scooby Doo was a big part in my life, so seeing that in person meant alot to me. The rides in universal are definitely a thriller, and after you've had your fun, there are many places that you can choose to eat from.

Deano Gulfport, MS

Best vacation spot I've ever been on. The wizarding world of Harry Potter was more than I expected. Loved the roller coasters and food! Can't go wrong with pick them as a vacation spot. They got plenty to choose from that's for sure.

Aimee Long Beach, MS

My family and I are continuously impressed with Universal Studio’s Theme Park. I have been to both locations, Orlando and Hollywood, and can say that I personally prefer the one in Hollywood more. The rides are always fun and the atmosphere is perfect for kids of all ages. Universal Studio’s definitely has to be my favorite theme park!

Chase Reed ,

Universal studio's theme park was super fun with all the rides like the roller coasters and little kitty rides, the Harry potters adventure section and the Simpsons made the fun even better, definitely one of my favorite trips.

Jason Davis , FL

We have been here as a family three times now and each time gets better. From the value of the package options to just the genuine welcome you get from the employees makes everything great. We have built so many wonderful memories as a family and it really is an amazing place. I highly recommend the meal pass!

Dayjah Fort Lauderdale, FL

I went to Universal Studio's multiple times and every time that I went I had an amazing time and truly enjoyed it. All of the workers were very nice and were amazing at telling my family and I of where to go when we got lost. I would definitely continue coming back to this park in the near future.

Destiny Wyche Tampa, FL

I went for the first time for grad bash my senior year. It was more thrilling than I expected, however the wait times were crazy long. The app was helpful with that though. Overall, it was a amazing experience to share with my forever friends.

Kassandra Tallahassee, FL

I love Universal Studio's Theme Park. My family and I love doing family trips to this location because we love roller coasters. It is always a good time with family. We make sure we get on every single ride and get on them twice if we can. We could never get tired of Universal. Not to mention the family deals!

Olmanika Milfort Tallahassee, FL

My first time attending was my senior year of high school and I absolutely loved it. It showcases every phenomenal movie. My favorite of course, was the Harry Potter exhibit and I would someday love to attend again with my friends and family. Highly recommend as a getaway trip.

Sarah Marfo Tallahassee, FL

This is the best amusement park ever. This is such an adventure land. From the marvel world to the Harry Potter world. Universal has plenty of rides to cater to both adults and children. It isn’t a one age park. The food is amazing and affordable. Also let’s not forget about Halloween horror night. This amusement park frankly has it all!

Olivia Orlando, FL

The overall experience was great. However, I feel wasn’t able to enjoy my trip because the lines for the different attractions hindered my ability to ride rides. In addition, the pricing for available food was disappointing as the quality was sub-par.

Denasia Howard Pompano Beach, FL

Universal Studios is something that blows my mind every time I think about it. The rides, the food, and the fun are all things that make up such a blood rush in each and every person that attends. This amusement park is one I hope is forever lasting so that I can give my children something to look forward to during their childhood years.

Jade Knowles Tallahassee, FL

I love this amusement park! This place allows me to leave the worries of the adult world behind and just have fun. College can be really stressful and I love everything that gets my adrenaline rushing. I will always come back to this amusement park, I love it here!

Destini Ferguson

I love that Universal Studios has a variety of rides each with its unique theme. The lines wait time is usually 45 minutes to an hour, but its defiantly worth it. The park also offers different food venues to stop at. I highly recommend going as a family trip.

CORTNIE Villezcas Logandale, NV

We got the Universal "bug" a few years ago and have gone back every year. Jurrassic, Transformers and Mummy rides are the real draw. Harry Potter Land is AWESOME! The best part is the Digital Rides/Show board that allows you to know wait/show times, making the visit easier to plan. Disappointing, is the TOUR. It has been out of order or on "silent mode", almost every time we have gone. Prices for food is outrageous. Need more "kiddie rides" or lower the height requirements. Not really little kid friendly unless you like doing the parent ride swap. Great for Parents but not the little kids..

BJ Tenney Woods Cross, UT

The park has a ton of cool things to see and has some fun rides/attractions as well. I went with my kids from 1-9 and they had fun, but all of the lines were pretty long and I felt like some things were a little too spread out. Harry Potter world was definitely the highlight for my kids. They loved waving their wand around and spent a lot of time checking out all the little things from the book. I personally thought it was a little overpriced for what we did.

Sanetta Rigby Riverton, UT

I love Universal Studios! This park doesn't have to many rides, but tons of sight seeing! It even has a Harry Potter world where you can get butter beer! I have been there once with my family, and I will always look forward to going! Universal Studios can be enjoyable to people in all ages!