Six Flags America Logo

Six Flags America

Is This Your Business?

Six Flags was founded in 1961 by Angus G. Wynne. Headquartered in Grand Prairie, Texas, Six Flags is known for being the largest amusement park company in the world with theme parks, amusement parks, water parks, and a family center.

With three different locations in Atlanta, Georgia; Los Angeles, California; and San Antonio, Texas, Six Flags provides lots of fun for everyone. The amusement park includes a variety of thrill rides, family rides, kids rides, water park rides, and live entertainment. One of the most popular aspects of Six Flags is its Looney Tunes themes with characters like Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck.

Laurie Massie Lakeland, FL

I took my band to Six Flags Houston, and we had SO MUCH FUN!! The park catered to our kids’ every need, met us at the park an hour early, & allowed us to stay an hour past closing! What an awesome group!! Also really enjoyed the Six Flags Band Festival!! Would TOTALLY do again!

Lawrence Lee Provo, UT

It's been a while since I've been, but Six Flags is my favorite amusement park for the rides. It doesn't have much by way of getting immersed in the experience like Disneyland is, but if I have a weekday off and friends who want to go on great rollercoasters, I am THERE. I'm talking about Six Flags in California. Goliath has that sick opening drop, X2 is all-around solid, but Batman is just my favorite fun smooth ride. It feels like you're flying with your feet dangling and nothing too flashy. There's several new rides that I haven't tried yet but friends have told me they're really good! With customer service, I don't really know how to answer that except that they do their jobs. When I'm there, I'm there for the rides! Not everyone would love this place but again, if you're in it for the rides you shouldn't be disappointed.

Megan A McEvoy Tallahassee, FL

I absolutely love Six Flags Great America! In my senior year of high school, my friend and I got the season pass and we went four different times. The price is definitely worth it if you plan to go about three times per year. We went for fright fest as well as multiple times in the summer for the water park and the amusement park. We also did the super shot once which was an awesome experience that I would definitely recommend! We did it at night and it made it feel like you being shot from a rocket into the stars; it was so cool!

Jasmine B Tallahassee, FL

I’ve been to Six Flags many times and it was always a lot of fun! As someone who loves roller coasters I can say that Six Flags has some pretty good ones. The lines can be pretty long depending on what time you go. If you wanna have some fun riding roller coasters, Six Flags is a great place to do it! However, if you are looking for some of the best, hardcore roller coasters, Cedar Point in Ohio definitely knocks it out if the park!

Endia Gulfport, MS

A fun place to visit where all family members can enjoy the rides. On my last visit I traveled with my family. Everyone had such a great time and already made plans to return.

April aphe8493 Castle Rock, CO

I went to the six flags in Texas. I don't know if the amusement park in Colorado (elitches) is just super bad, but I didn't know amusement parks other than Disney and universal could be very high quality. This was definitely one of my favorite amusement parks after Disney and universal. The rides are quality and they have cool themes within the park.

Elizabeth Norton ,

I've been to multiple SixFlags theme parks around the country and I have a blast every time. I grew up going almost every year on family vacation. There's lots of fun thrill rides, but there's also some more relaxed things for those not quite as brave. I loved all of the roller coasters- so much fun! You can take the whole family!

Elizabeth Klemm Tallahassee, FL

Six Flags Great America is an awesome place to go with friends during the summer. If you plan to go more than once during the summer, the season pass is the most cost effective option. It allows you to go to both the waterpark and the amusement park whenever you want for the entire season.

Nicole Jones Sandy, UT

My family has been to Six Flags many times over the years and are always looking forward to our next visit once we leave. If you are a rollercoaster fan, Six Flags is the theme park for you! It's family friendly and has many rides for smaller kids.

Kaysha Love Las Vegas, NV

Six flags has some of the greatest amusement parks. This park is full of thrilling rides and has a location that is big enough to where you don't feel like like your crowded in a small park. I prefer this park over Disneyland.

Kaitlyn Rios Ogden, UT

Six Flags America is simply the best roller coaster theme park there is. I love the wild rides, they are exciting and great fun. The park is so immense it was hard to see everything. The park is priced right for great return trips!

Rommie Bishop III Rexburg, ID

Ah, ok, so Six Flags was always so fun to go to growing up. My family would save their spare change all year to make the trip out to Kentucky and go there. I've had a lot of fun memories there. As usual, food is waay overpriced, but we never went for the food. Just the rides. Again, and again, and again, and again... you get the idea!

Stephanie Love Tacoma, WA

This amusement park it my absolutely favorite park. They have the best, most extreme rides I have ever been on. I’ve been several times and I will continue going. The only thing that has been disappointing is during the off season the park closes at 6:00. That is too early, especially for how expensive it is. But it is a definite must if you’ve never been.

Audrey Mitchell Managua, MN

Been to multiple locations of Six Flags and all have been great experiences. We skipped the long lines by going on the weekend. The park has rides for all ages and even pretty landscaping for time when you don't want to ride the rides.

Luna Rockville, MD

The park was big and has a variety of different thrill roller coaster. I would say the park is more suitable for teens and adults. There are many types of food choices. I enjoy the park during both summer and winter. The lines are not very long which saved us a lot of time. It's also very cheap.

Naomi Hollywood, FL

Six Flags is very fun. My favorite ride is the one where you go all the way up and just drop down. All the employees are very welcoming they list all the rules and don’ts which I love and I’m just there to have a great time thank you.

BJ Tenney Woods Cross, UT

I've been to 8 different six flags locations over the years (and hopefully get to more soon.) They are awesome for riding roller coasters. I love the variety of coasters in each park and would recommend this place if you have kids tall enough (and brave enough,) to ride them.

Tom M Holmdel, NJ

I'm a big fan of the Six Flags and frequently go Great Adventure. I have been going since it first opened. My favorite rides are the rollercoasters. My daughter while in high school has had the summer pass for several years. I highly recommend going. It's a lot of fun in the summers during the day and even more fun at night.

Amy Boren American Fork, UT

My family went to six flags and had so much fun. The rollercoasters are amazing. It was clean and it was easy to find all of the rides. I could only sit and watch how much fun my husband and kids were having. My stomach can not take it any more but the kids still can't stop talking about how much fun they had

Scotlynn Blair Phoenix, AZ

We did a whole trip to Six Flags because they offered such an amazing deal with their season passes. Was pleasantly surprised at how much fun it was and how big it was. We could have been there for a week and not run out of things to do.

Dorrie2001 Charlotte, NC

When visiting SixFlags in Georgia, I was in amazement by how big it was. Lines were a lot shorter than expected and the staff was very nice. Can’t wait to go back!

kaylee Ashburn, VA

Six Flags is a fun amusement park to go during all of your breaks!! I love going there with my family and friends, and truly enjoy all the rides there. Highly recommend going to this park, it’s very worth it.

Karen Torino Tallahassee, FL

I love six flags. It is the place to be at if you are looking for thrilling rides and an overall great time. The rides are super fun and I enjoy coming here at least once a year if possible.

Hunter Brister Norcross, GA

Six Flags is an amazing amusement park with fun, safe rides. The tickets are reasonably priced as well as the food. I would recommend going to one of the many Six Flags parks around the country.

Logan Hudson Norcross, GA

I go to the Six Flags park in Missouri and every trip Ive made has been a great experience. All the team members look happy, they are helpful and all the rides and attractions are fun.

Lizabeth Augustine Holmdel, NJ

Great memories at six flags taking my daughter and her friends. She loves the roller coaster, always made me nervous but rides always went perfectly. Great energy and happiness in the park. Thank you.

Tyler Jenkins Hattiesburg, MS

I went to Six Flags with my high school band during Halloween and it was honestly one of the most memorable nights of my life. The staff were great the rides were amazing and I will never forget it.

Jarrett Morrill Missoula, MT

Six Flags is definitely my favorite amusement park. I’ve been to one in Texas and California, and both were a definite success. The rides are smooth and aimed towards older people.

Jackson Barousse Thibodaux, LA

Six Flags is a wonderful experience as an amusement park. Rides are a little crazy for me but my family enjoys the big massive rides. The staff is friendly and rides are safe and look amazing!

janice pan ,

This is a great place to spend the day for all ages. We have kids from 11 years old to 20 and we all have so much fun. The lines are the best, not long waits at all. The teenage staff could be taught to smile a little more but the food choices are great and lots of places to hang out and rest for us parents.

Keagan Massey Petal, MS

I love how Six Flags has more than one area around the United States. It gives people experiences that cannot come in other states. I go to the six flags in Atlanta and my favorite ride is the goliath.

Michelle Rios Ogden, UT

For our honeymoon, my new husband and I spent a day at Six Flags in CA. We had a blast riding the rides and enjoying the food. The park was fairly clean and the staff was kind, especially after learning we were on our honeymoon.

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

Six Flags America is so much fun. It has the highest and fastest roller coasters anywhere. They have great food and lines are not too long for the attractions. It is a favorite of mine to see the concerts held in small stages there too.

Club Vinaka Lindon, UT

We went to Six Flags in California instead of Disneyland cause my kids are the ages of 10-16 and they wanted to ride on fun, exciting rides! I also as a parent love thrilling rides and six flags provided that.

take7 Sandy, UT

Went for a family reunion and had lots of fun. It was a full day of fun for all ages. Lots of space to rest and things to do. It was cheaper for us to do than other activities we had planned and get everything we wanted in one spot. Rides were easy and quick to get to.

Katie evans Covington, LA

I went there with my two kids and they had so much fun,everyone was so nice and very polite.Most things were affordable and tasted really and were good quality.Next time I go I am bring my whole family.

Cathy Sewall Potts Camp, MS

We have been several times! Before and after I had kids, and we have always enjoyed going! They have big rides for adults, the lumberjack area for smaller kids, and old photo setups that fun for the older adults!

Summer Porter Managua, MN

I would recommend Six Flags to anyone who falls into the 'adventurous' or 'daredevil' spectrum in regards to rollercoasters. The rides are huge and not for the faint of heart. While fun for a family outing, I felt that the environment is catered to teenagers and groups of friends.

Cam McClellan Magna, UT

Six flags has some amazing rides. Now that my kids are old enough to ride roller coasters it has been fun to experience these parks as a family. We will definitely be coming back.

Barbara Matula Long Beach, MS

The only six flags I have been to is in Atlanta. I really enjoyed the atmosphere and the friendly people. Parking is not as bad as I thought and the option for memberships is so worth the money.

Wendy Liu Bethesda, MD

Such a fun place to be with friends and family. I really recommend getting the season and dining pass if you have kids or just plan to go frequently. The events are fun to go to and lines don't take too long for you to enjoy the rides.

fabulous_finn Gaithersburg, MD

This is the closest Six Flags to my house, and while two of the park's rides are instant stand-outs to a roller-coaster enthusiast like myself, I found that compared to other Six Flags locations, this park is rather lacking in things to do. The two rides that are always worth a trip are Superman and the Batwing ride, if they aren't closed for maintenance, that is. Most of my fondness for Six Flags America lies in nostalgia, however, and my recent visits have been lackluster.

Kassandra Tallahassee, FL

Six Flags was the most fun I had in a while. Me and my friends made sure whenever we went to Atlanta, Georgia. One of the funnest amusement park in Georgia. Good family trip with the kids. Never gets old, EVER!

CORTNIE Villezcas Logandale, NV

We had so much fun! The whole family. Food prices are very high and portions are small, but you can take some snacks and water into the park. The rides are exciting but the height requirements are too strict. The kiddie rides are fun but most of them were closed or too strict for the height requirements. a lot of walking!

Amanda Montebello, CA

Six flags is a great amusement park because it offers a variety of attractions at a low price and with low lines. The most prominent downside is that it is far from larger cities.

Shannon B Salt Lake City, UT

I went to the Magic Mountain Six Flags in California and it was so fun! Lines were fairly short, it was clean, and the rides were INSANE. Definitely the place for rollercoaster enthusiasts like me!

Brittney Miskin Riverton, UT

We love the season pass program! We don't live near a six flags but we now schedule our family trips around six flags locations! Love that the parks aren't overly crowded. The parks aren't as well kept up as they could be, but the rides are fun and the food is decent and not over priced.

Jen Paris Concord, CA

We go to the Vallejo location and love it! It's nice to be able to go all year long and have different experiences, decorations, etc. We also really love the pass that allows us to also go to Hurricane Harbor in Concord.

Ellen Morris Potomac, MD

Six flags is great but the lines are so long and they are only open during the warmer months of the year where I live and I rarely have time then to go. Plus it just keeps getting more and more expensive! But the roller coasts are fabulous so that makes up for it.

Don Boren American Fork, UT

They had the best roller coasters of any amusement park I have ever been to. Huge variety of very thrilling rides. No two coasters are the same. The DC super heroes theme is cool. Lines weren't too long.