SeaWorld Logo

Hunter Pleasant Grove, UT

Me and my boyfriend Jordan came here and had a great time. I think it astonishing how well they can train these animals.

Mason Henrie Pleasant Grove, UT

I love sea world! It is so much fun for my kids, and they learn so much from the aquariums and outside exhibits.

Max Haynie Pleasant Grove, UT

Had a great experience at sea world! There were no crowds or anything and the shows were really unique.

Jon Robinson Riverton, UT

SeaWorld is an educational and fun experience for kids. They now have rides, so it can mix things up during the day.

Daphne Brown Riverton, UT

I love the up close and personal experience at Seaworld. The shows are the best part. But I wished they had more things to do but a good value.

Brittney Miskin Riverton, UT

A fun mix of rides and shows. A lot to do, and fun for all ages. You can easily spend an entire day here, but probably not more then that.

JC Riverton, UT

Seaworld is a fantastic place! They have great shows with lots of different sea animals. I loved the dolphin show!

Tony Riverton, UT

While SeaWorld still holds some magic and has some great shows, seems like the park isn't quite as good as it used to be. Still worth going if you're in San Diego.

Alex Shirley Pleasant Grove, UT

Sea world is an awesome expierence. It is very cool to be able to see so many animals close up, little kids would love it.

Parker Medford Pleasant Grove, UT

I just recently went to seaworld, and they were really nice there, they had a lot of cool things to look at, and they treat their animals really nicely.

Victoria American Fork, UT

The shows are what make this place incredible! I love that we can go as a family and have tons of fun together!

Shawn American Fork, UT

Love the shows! Our favorite is the one with the old Biff in it. Great way to see these amazing animals

Alyssa Boren American Fork, UT

The animal shows are very entertaining! The employees are kind and patient. There are a lot of food choices and plenty of bathrooms for you to use.

Lorena Casanova Brownsville, TX

Staff is very friendly we just went this July and the only downside I see is that the shows are not as interesting as they use to be

Linda San Antonio, TX

Good. Parking is too expensive. Food prices are expensive. Lockers cost too much also.

MattB , UT

Love the attraction, kids love the animals. Workers are nice, food good. We love the shows.

Debbie Rashall Salt Lake City, UT

We love SeaWorld! It is so much fun to go to. The Manatees and penguins are my favorite.

Cortland Watson Eagle Mountain, UT

The dolphins live in a 2 by 2 container. Talk about animal cruelty. The only good thing there was the fish pond that suck on your hands. Everything else is sad to see. They should build way bigger aquariums for the animals.

Myken American Fork, UT

Our family loves Seaworld! The shows are fantastic, great variety of things to do/see. We will go back soon

J Connelly Saratoga Springs, UT

I love sea world. My favorite is the whales but it is just a neat place to take the family.

Donald Morgan Baton Rouge, LA

It’s a nice change from universal or disney but they could improve the number of rides and food options.

Maryann Renteria (Mckrae) Salt Lake City, UT

Love Sea World! Such a great time and so many things to do with my family. All the kids regardless of age love it!

Noelle Davis Gonzales, LA

I loved my experience at Sea World! All of the rides were super fun and the animals were so cute!

Rosson Shumway Phoenix, AZ

Loved all the animals at sea world. They treat them so nice and have a good life there

Benjamin LeBlanc Dallas, TX

Well I can say that she world is definitely enjoyable experience for people of all ages I must say that I disagree with the treatment of the animals in the facility.

Brayden Ibert Houston, TX

SeaWorld definitely did not meet expectations. Customer service was subpar at best. Definitely don’t get your hopes up.

lani tuihalamaka Cheyenne, WY

We went in the month of December so there were some shows that weren't available which was a bummer. We did get the food pass and that was worth it!

Hallieford West Valley City, UT

Sea World is one of a kind! My kids loved the hands on activities and entertaining shows.

Nesha Leonard Tallahassee, FL

I don’t like having animals in captivity. Those orcas are being kept in such a small tank. But, other than that, it’s an ok park.

mary lyn robbins West Jordan, UT

We love the whale show at this park. We haven’t been in years but have fond memories of being there.

Anika Cook Lehi, UT

The animals are cool. They have cool shows and fun animals to see. The amusement park is not very fun

amy rex ,

Had a great time view the sea life that we otherwise wouldn't be able to see. And the price is great.

Danielle Parry Wylie, TX

Love interacting with all of the animals. I wish there was more transparency on animal treatment

Bailey Wilson Lubbock, TX

I like what sea world does for some of their animals but they need to release the whale. It’s also on the expensive side just to go look at animals.

Heather Wrigley Cedar Fort, UT

Kids loved it but so, so crowded. I wish there were a better way to make it a more enjoyable one day experience

Corbett Douglas Cedar Fort, UT

I love Seaworld San Antonio the most. It is always a great experience and very educational.

Lane Bradshaw Norcross, GA

The animals looked very healthy and happy. The park was clean and the customer service was great.

Lindsay Long Beach, MS

This place was awesome and so fun to go to with my young children. Animals were so entertaining!!!

Makayla Manus Long Beach, MS

SeaWorld is an absolutely wonderful place to go. The employees are great and the animals are adorable.

Justin_mansell27 Artesia, NM

My parents took me a couple of times when I was younger, I loved it especially the dolphins.

Toni Baker West Valley City, UT

Love to see all the events and the people are fun and helpful, can wait to go again

Faith Nixon Orem, UT

I love the Atlantis ride. My dad and I went in it probably ten times, it was a blast.

Brandi Eox West Valley City, UT

Seaworld is a great place to bring your family and to learn about all of the animals

Katie evans Long Beach, MS

It’s happy place most of the time but I don’t like how they trap the animals and how they don’t they them do free things

Tori smith Mesa, AZ

Fun for small children to see for the first time! All ages welcome. They have cool shows

Clayton Parry Mesquite, TX

My kids love Seaworld. They provide ample shows and attractions other than just animals in an enclosure

Danielle Powell Long Beach, MS

Love the military appreciation deals. Parking was not a hassle. Enjoyed our day there

Jesse Rice Long Beach, MS

I love animals and amusement parks and putting them together is even greater I just wish the lines were not so long

Susanna Collins Long Beach, MS

It was fun to see all of the dolphins. It was very crowded and I have claustrophobia. Pretty good trip

Michael Taylor Long Beach, MS

Great attractions and shows. The coasters they've added in recent years are really great