SeaWorld Logo

Andrea C Moran-Melendez Jacksonville, FL

Although I am not a fan of the Orca enclosure, I love the educational opportunities available at sea world and it is such a fun place to go with family and friends.

Cooper Thompson Pleasant Grove, UT

Seaworld was a good time and the rides were fun and the animals are cool wish the sharks were a little bigger but that's just me but it is still a fun time with the family

Melanie Rio Rancho, NM

This place is simply amazing! Being able to take your kids to see animals they will probably never have a chance to see in the wild is a gift.

Summer Morris (Logan) Riverton, UT

Loved Sea World! We went witg our whole extended family last fall & had such a blast. Great customer service, fun and adventure for all ages.

Kaydence Bonino Riverton, UT

If you haven't been to seaWorld you should go! We've been there a few times and have loved it everytime. The staff is friendly and the shows are great!

Angelica Dela Cruz Jacksonville, FL

I went to SeaWorld a lot when I was younger, and they always had a lot of exciting shows. However, I feel like they should free the animals into their natural habitat. :(

Jen Paris Concord, CA

We loved the rides, the animals and the shows at Sea World! We haven't been in a while, but appreciate the efforts being made to help animals.

Joy Hill Pleasant Grove, UT

Seaworld is so much fun! The workers are always so enthusiastic and they I love how creative they get when they put on performances/shows.

ella touchstone Norcross, GA

Sea world staff was very helpful when our student council lost a new member during our visit.

Mickey Mangum Long Beach, MS

I've always loved seaworld. Clean and fun. I can't say anything negative about it. Would go again.

Abigail Land Tallahassee, FL

Animals are poorly taken care of and it is depressing.

Maria Aguilar Phoenix, AZ

Enjoyed it when my kids were little. Very family friendly place. The shows and exhibits were great. Also pretty good value.

Lou Orem, UT

We had a good time. We went when it was kind of busy and didn’t get into some of the shows we wanted. My kids enjoyed it!

Jacobrobot321 Baton Rouge, LA

this was an awesome experience, the sea animals were so cool, and the staff was great. rides were fun too

Nora Holland Long Beach, MS

My favorite part about sea world was seeing the dolphins perform. The energy was so uplifting and I felt just like a kid again.

perscilla Tallahassee, FL

I had a good time at SeaWorld. The staff were nice and the food was enjoyable. I will be going back next year.

Linda Webb Eagle Mountain, UT

Sea world is always my husband favorite. I love that they have added so many different rides now too.

Randi Nelson Managua, MN

Sea world was a great location to cool off and enjoy the amusement park as a family. There were so many activities for the whole family

Teagan hickman Seattle, WA

Sea world is the best... we have had the best customer service and food there.. love all the shows too!

Kimi Bayles West Valley City, UT

Sea world is not only entertaining for kids, but for adults too! There is so much for the family to see and experience!

Jenn0507 Dallas, TX

Customer service is mediocre at best. Not much shade in the park making it difficult for smaller children. Not many food options. Exhibits are interesting and fun.

Ben Pipes ,

Sea world was a lot of fun most recently as we went, we found it was not busy and the kids got to enjoy so many things without much waiting.

Jeremy Lucas Eagle Mountain, UT

Love...love SeaWorld and enjoy the various shows that they put on they pay attention to every little detail.

Madison Brown Boise, ID

Sea world is a family friendly amusement park. It helps kid learn in a fun ways! I also enjoy the rides

Cim Carver Cheyenne, WY

Our family had a great time. The only drawback was that it didn’t seem to have quite the value for the money as we had hoped.

Cumorah Washington, UT

I hadn't never been and was excited to try it out. The rides, shows, and animals were so fun and I really enjoyed the experience with my family!

SavorTheGlory Baytown, TX

I love SeaWorld it is a great park to go to especially if you like the ocean and the creatures that dwell with in

Kilee Wagner Eagle Mountain, UT

Love the hands on things to do here and all the shows. Rides are definitely geared towards you get kids but still great for all ages.

Ashley Wadiak Eagle Mountain, UT

Love the fact that they stopped using animals for shows and are pushing more toward the self conservation

Jillaine Clark Orem, UT

I love Sea World! I think they do a great job! They're always so helpful when they can be. They do their best.

Lacey Horne Eagle Mountain, UT

Blackfish really ruined this for me. Clean, entertaining, and a good family place. But for me, I feel bad for the animals that have to participate in the shows.

Bryndie Managua, MN

So sad to see the animals here. Extremely overpriced for what you end up getting. The animals are just sad and forced to live in conditions that are way below their minima requirements. Skip this park and find an ethical place to enjoy seeing the amazing animals.

Jamie Neider Magna, UT

We traveled with a family of seven. The kids loved seeing all the animals and the killer whale show.

David T Draper, UT

From an education standpoint, Sea World is good. I get sad though when I think about the animals stuck in captivity and not in their natural environment.

PessoaJ Herriman, UT

We really enjoyed our time at sea world. It was not super crowded and my kids grooves out on the shows!

Aimee Mortensen Salt Lake City, UT

The ocean life at Sea World is amazing. The show they do, with the killer whales and dolphins is awesome. Expensive though.

terryjamison Ellisville, MS

Sea world is awesome the kids just loved it,kept them on there seats and all smiles !! Staff was so friendly

Anton Watson Winter Springs, FL

They have horrible services and treat there workers really badly and doesn’t care about the weather make them work through hurricane warnings , heavy storms , and even when temperatures are freezing and they tray the security better

Dyllon Hadaway Houston, TX

Love that dolphin lookin critter, hes black and white and everyone cheers for him when he jumps out the water

Linda Carol Brown Valdosta, GA

Love the different shows and exhibits explains and giving information on various sea animals,mammals.

Dayjah Fort Lauderdale, FL

I personally did not enjoy the park. The animals looked like they were not being taken care of properly and also the workers did not seem happy to be there at all. Would not recommend.

Robyn Tallahassee, FL

This is a nice, calm place to take your family. However, there aren’t as many rides that cater to toddlers. Wonderful views and whale shows.

Naya Tallahassee, FL

Seaworld is a nice amusement park with children, but I do believe that the park could be updated and seeing the space that animals have can sometimes be unpleasant.

Jazilynn Brown Fort Lauderdale, FL

The park is very fun! One of my personal favorites is the Manta roller coaster. Definitely would visit again!

CORTNIE Villezcas Logandale, NV

We had so much fun! The exhibits were great and the rides were fun. We loved the evening water show the BEST! Great for kids of all ages.

Kathryn American Fork, UT

I enjoyed seeing the variety of ocean/sea life as a child. My experience at sea world helped shape my passion for the ocean.

Treyson Lewis Pleasant Grove, UT

Probably one of my favorite places ever. Shamu is quite a show and something you totally need to go see.

Luke Blake Pleasant Grove, UT

SeaWorld is a very fun place! It is an awesome experience to be able to see all the sea life and well worth your money

dawson Pleasant Grove, UT

Awesome animals and is a great place to take all ages of people. Such a great experience down there In SeaWorld.

Hunter Pleasant Grove, UT

Me and my boyfriend Jordan came here and had a great time. I think it astonishing how well they can train these animals.