SeaWorld Logo

SeaWorld is home to one of the largest animal encounters in the world with three locations in Florida, Texas, and California. SeaWorld continues to grow and inspire young minds. SeaWorld was founded in 1959 by George Millay, Ken Norris, David DeMott, and Milt Shedd.

SeaWorld is known for its animal rescues and shoreline beautification processes. All of the animals on exhibit in SeaWorld are ocean rescues. The company rehabilitates the animals and releases them back to the wide once they are ready. SeaWorld strives to maintain a green image by using park ticket purchases towards helping save animals and clean oceans. Not only is SeaWorld educational, but also a thrilling experience with its roller coasters and ocean-themed water park rides.

4.1

Stephanie Byrd Tallahassee, FL

SeaWorld is the ultimate amusement park. Individuals of all ages can receive the best of both worlds. Deciding between going to a water park and amusement park is no loner an issue. With SeaWorld you can get both experiences in one. SeaWorld has thrilling wet roller coasters, slides, and much more. SeaWorld is definitely the fun spot for a family vacation of even an outing.

Janan Grange Pleasant Grove, UT

We spent a wonderful day in Sea World last year for Spring Break. The weather was fantastic and the kids all had a great time. I was a little worried about the Shamu show being a little different than what I remembered but it was interesting and informative. The hardest thing was the Food. Several of the things weren't opened and there were long lines to get food.

Rachel F Salt Lake City, UT

This was a great experience for our family with 4 kids from ages 1-11 years old. There were enough rides to break up the shows but they were not too big or crowded as to take up a lot of our day. We did the unlimited food pass which was so nice not to worry about drinks or meals for the day. My husband still says that was well worth the price. We also did the animal experiences with one daughter doing the dolphin and another the beluga experience.

Brent Robbins Orem, UT

We went to Seaworld a couple of years ago and thoroughly enjoyed it all. We have four children that would have spent months observing all of the animals. There are so many things to see and do that it took us 2.5 days to see it all at our leisurely pace. Everyone from kids to great-grandparents needs to see this place to believe how incredible it is.

Stephanie Love Herriman, UT

We absolutely loved seaworld. I would highly recommend going there. It’s a place all ages enjoy and what I loved most about it is that it can accommodate large groups of people to the shows, so you aren’t stuck waiting in lines for hours. They had the shows spread out enough that you could plan your day seeing one show after the other. It was very organized. I will definitely be going back.

Megan A McEvoy Tallahassee, FL

As a kid, my family used to take me to SeaWorld for our family vacations. I loved seeing all of the animals and being able to watch the Dolphin show. I also loved all of the waterslides that my dad and I used to go on together. SeaWorld was always a great place to go because they had something fun for everyone in my family to do, even though we had a wide age range with us.

Ashley Gneiting Pleasant Grove, UT

We had a great experience visiting SeaWorld in San Antonio Texas. There were rides for about every age that wanted to participate. I think my favorite show we saw was the animal show with cats and dogs that were trained to do tricks and even birds! It was so fun and entertaining. I was able to go with parents and friends on the volleyball team and it wasn't very expensive at all. I have visited SeaWorld in the past but did not remember it being so fun. The rides really were amazing!

kaylee Ashburn, VA

Sea World is always an amazing place to visit with your family and friends during the breaks. I always go there with my family in Texas, and they never fail to fascinate me. If you want to see amazing sea animals and others, this is the place where you want to be.

Steve Jones Riverton, UT

I love SeaWorld. I went so much as a kid and now that I am a father, it's so fun taking my kids there and creating memories with them. Their rides and attractions are enjoyable for both adults and kids of all ages, and make sure it's on our agenda every time we go every time we are in San Diego.

Janet Kolste Mendon, UT

We loved our experience at SeaWorld! We saw and learned about lots of new animals. Enjoyed watching the animals enjoy and explore their habitats. And especially enjoyed our behind the scenes show and dinner with the Killer whales. We would highly recommend this experience for all ages.

Elizabeth Norton ,

It's a great place to take the entire family. There's so much to do and see, and it's a clean and friendly environment. We loved the whale and dolphin shows, and the Sea lion was hilarious! We also really liked the water rapids ride, even though we got soaked! It was so much fun! I can't wait to go back!

Elizabeth Klemm Tallahassee, FL

When I was a kid my parents brought me to SeaWorld and I absolutely loved it. I thought the dolphin shows were so cool and they had so many different aquatic activities to do. I had a blast and I hope to revisit again at some point in the future.

Kaysha Love Las Vegas, NV

this park is one park to experience, not only does this offer rides but it offers amazing shows. The shows were a great because all the shows were spaced far enough apart that you could take your time talking from show to show. Experiencing the different animals in each of the shows.

Shedot1 Clearfield, UT

Loved the shows the most!! Plan your visit around the shows you want to see for the best experience. Went there from open to close- it was fun to be there at night for the last show with the lights. Lost my father-in-law for an hour, though. It’s pretty easy to get lost there in the dark without a phone because of the layout.

Michelle Rios Ogden, UT

I remember going to SeaWorld as a kid and loving every minute of it. There were so many fun shows and exhibits. My family was soaked by the Orca during the show. The trainers were amazing, what they were able to get them to do. I also got to kiss a seal on the nose. We are planning a trip to California this summer and SeaWorld is definitely on the the list of things I want to do with my kiddo's. Thanks for creating memories for me that I cannot wait to pass onto my kids.

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

SeaWorld is simply amazing. It was better than any zoo or circus. They had fantastic whales and dolphins doing the most amazing shows. The trainers were spectacular with the animals. I don't think there is any show like this in the world. The price for tickets was worth every penny. Super unique theme for an amusement park.

Nicole Jones Sandy, UT

I always loved going to Sea World San Diego as a kid so I'm glad I've been able to pass on my love for Sea World to my children! We go every time we are in San Diego and it's even enjoyable for us adults! We are already looking forward to our next family trip to Sea World!

Kaitlyn Rios Ogden, UT

SeaWorld was a once in a lifetime experience. We loved it. The animals were fantastic, the shows were special and the trainers showed great affection for the sea creatures. The whole trip was sensational, and economical too!

Brandie Rudy West Jordan, UT

I love SeaWorld. We have been to SeaWorld San Diego several times but this year we were able to experience SeaWorld San Antonio. We had so much fun. The weather was perfect and the Christmas shows were so fun and exciting. SeaWorld is always on my to do list.

Poundesk Saratoga Springs, UT

Sea World was more fun than we expected. The interaction with all the different marine life was amazing! If you have toddlers I would suggest renting a stroller because there are a lot of hills in the park. Clean restrooms. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff.

Eric Salt Lake City, UT

I hadn't been to Seaworld in over 20 years, but had a wonderful experience in 2019. It was not very crowded and they had a great deal with all you can eat food for a little more money. Well worth it. Good shows and fun rides. I will visit it again

Lorna Johnston West Valley City, UT

Our family has gone to SeaWorld several times when we vacationed in Southern California. It is my personal favorite theme park. It is clean with a great variety of activities including rides, displays, and presentations. The performances by dolphins and whales are great and super entertaining! Love it!!!

take7 Sandy, UT

Went for reunion and it was great. We thought there’d be a little more to see and do. Some of the rides were broken the show times were a bit close together so we couldn't catch everything we wanted to because the wait was too long or too full. But the kids enjoyed the water animal shows. Didn’t like the food inside. The information was a bit sketchy but the beauty of the animals is amazing.

BannerEvents Tacoma, WA

We had an amazing time as a family at Sea World. We were pleasantly surprised by the improved experience as it had been many years since we had visited. The all you can eat food packages were a really great deal! We loved our visit!

James Conder Eagle Mountain, UT

I have only ever been to SeaWorld a few times since I live in Utah. But I went as a kid and we went out our honeymoon. SeaWold is a great place and they have wonderful shows for the kids. I wish there was one close to Utah so I could attend more.

Dylan Rhodes Fillmore, UT

They have some really fun rides, and it’s a great time with the family. We were upset because we paid for the fast passes and better seating before we got there, only to realize it was a super slow day with no lines anyways. No option for refund or changing passes, so we paid way more than we wanted to. Otherwise it was a fun day. Not worth it if it’s super busy though!

Cathy Sewall Potts Camp, MS

My kids love sea world! We go every year as part of or vacations! My kids love to learn about the animals, they love to get their faces painted, and don’t get me started on how much they like the candy and toys! It’s a great place to take kids!

Jodianna Altamonte Springs, FL

Every tome I come to Sea World it is always a day to remember! I love coming here with my family because my brothers are obsessed with all of the animals. Especially the sting ray encounter where you can ACTUALLY FEED AND TOUCH A STING RAY FOR FREE!!! It can’t get better than that. The new Mako roller coaster is my absolute favorite ride.

Ariyana Miller Riverview, FL

SeaWorld is a great attraction for younger children but may be a little more of a bore for older children. It has really informative attractions about sea life but not many rides for older children that may be looking for a thrill.

Denasia Howard Pompano Beach, FL

Traveling to Seaworld was one of the many enjoyable vacation I’ve had as a child. I remember being in such a happy spirit about the information I was learning and the animals I got to come in contact with. I know that I would travel to sea world again to experience such a wonderful feeling

BJ Tenney Woods Cross, UT

Despite the negative press coverage, I really like SeaWorld. The dolphin show is one of my favorites and my kids loved getting sprayed by them :P They have a couple fun rides and lots of places for the kids to interact with the animals.

Courtney carlson South Jordan, UT

We love the ocean and we love all the animals in the sea and SeaWorld helps us teach our kids all about with animals and get ia first hand experience with them. My favorite is the Beluga wh my favorite is the Beluga whale. I miss the old water skiing show that they used to have back in this 80s and 90s. The rides are really fun and we love Seaworld and try to visit every time we are in California.

Alex Danielson Riverton, UT

We've been to SeaWorld in Orlando many times and we've had many great memories here. Love how you can see great shows and ride some huge roller coasters all in one park. Services have always been wonderful and accommodating!

Jon Posey Riverton, UT

We loved our last visit to SeaWorld. I like that they have a good mix of rides and animal attractions. Things are a lot different since when I was a kid but I like the conservation type approach it doesn't mess with the fun at all.

ave Pleasant Grove, UT

Our family loves SeaWorld because of the great shows with sea animals and water creatures. Also, they have fun rides to go on. I especially liked the flamingos at the entrance when you first come into the park. Absolutely a great day!

Zac Marx Brighton, CO

SeaWorld is a family favorite. With fantastic deals, we love the animal shows and the newly added rides. It is rarely crowded and the rides are fantastic. Sometimes better than disneyland because you dont have to wait forever!

Miles Strother American Fork, UT

SeaWorld is amazing for anybody who loves sea animals. Usually, SeaWorld is not very crowded, which is a breath of fresh air for amusement park goers. The shows are incredible, the animals are amazing, and the rides are surprisingly cool.

Jaime American Fork, UT

My kids love going to SeaWorld. It's a super fun place to bring the whole family. My younger kids loved the Sesame Street themed rides there, and my older kids especially loved the Atlantis one. They also all loved seeing all the sea animals.

Ted Johnson Pleasant Grove, UT

Went to SeaWorld for the first time a couple of years ago and I was always sceptical on how much fun it could be to watch whales. But I was wrong, and there is so much more than just whales, even though they are amazing. The other animals, the rides,and the entertainment were amazing. my family and I loved it.

Kristiane R Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

One of my very favorite places to take the family on vacation. We love the shows and the rides and the "hands-on" activities they have available like feeding the seals and petting the dolphins etc. I love that they honor the veterans there as well.

Christyan Bennett Kenner, LA

I attended the Seaworld Park in San Diego, California and they had much to offer. The food prices are extremely high. The park entry fee is not that much. There are a few fun places around the area.

Kimmi Riverton, UT

My family loved the shows, the rides and the exhibits. We were able to spend an entire day here and see everything we wanted. We had no idea they had trick or treating in October, but my kids loved it!

Jaiden Barney Seattle, WA

SeaWorld is a beautiful place to go and enjoy marine life and the magic of the ocean. It’s a big enough park with enough attractions to keep crowds and families entertained. It’s great for kid interactions as well.

Carl Harold Irving, TX

I don’t really agree with how they have the animals but besides that I feel like the park is trying to improve its reputation. The food is pretty tasty and staff is very accommodating!

Nichola Churchwell Tallahassee, FL

Best place to go, it has good shows, roller coasters, animals to see, great food. You will not regret your visit and probably will come back. This park has everything for everyone no matter the age. Definitely a must to visit

Trey Farner Norcross, GA

Going to sea world was an amazing experience from the moment I walked on to the park. The staff were very kind and the attractions were awesome. Thank you for the amazing experience.

Msindoni Miami, FL

SeaWorld is a great blending if you love both animals and amusement parks. The shows they offer are fitting for everyone, and the park is easy to navigate with the help of a map they provide.

DeeDee G. Norcross, GA

SeaWorld is very immersive and educational! You really do get to see all kinds of different marine life as well as how they are taken care of. The staff is very open to questions and explains all of the animals in great detail.

Nick Hansen Eagle Mountain, UT

My family and I had a great time visiting SeaWorld. It was a refreshing alternative to standing in the many ride lines at other amusement parks. I particularly enjoyed all the shows that I could sit down to enjoy offering my feet needed breaks!

mccandless24 Kaysville, UT

SeaWorld has for sure changed overtime. When my kids were younger we were able to come and see the many shows with the animals and it was amazing. Now there are fewer and fewer shows and a lot more rides. My kids did enjoy the rides but it was sad that as far as animal viewing there was very little. My daughter was also really excited to see the sloth exhibit and it was a huge letdown, small cage one little sloth you could barely see.