LEGOLAND Parks Logo

Founded by Ole Kirk Christiansen, Legoland was first built in Billund, Denmark in 1968. Today, Legoland is found in San Diego, California; Gunzberg, Germany; Dubai, UAE; Orlando, Florida; Nagoya, Japan; Nusajaya, Malaysia; Goshen, New York; and Windsor, England.

Legoland is a giant Lego-themed amusement park that is catered mostly towards children and creativity. Legoland is home to interactive rides, live shows, building workshops, attractions, and iconic buildings made of Lego. Many resorts and hotels are also Lego-themed, drawing in all Lego-loving audiences.

Laurie Massie Lakeland, FL

Loved visiting Legoland!! We’ve been fortunate to be able to go a couple of times, and we’ve loved it every time!! My kids were made to feel welcome, & they loved being able to trade in their “Lego mini-figures” they no longer played with. The Lego Builds were AMAZING!!

What an amazing park. We also stayed in there hotel. We had an opportunity for a long weekend stay the only thing we did not have time for was the water park. The place was clean very friendly and not over crowded. Being we stayed at the hotel we were allowed earlier access and we took adventure. Amazing and worth every penny to see how they put everything together. Just wow

Ashley Gneiting Pleasant Grove, UT

Last summer we wanted to have a break from the beach in San Diego so we visited LEGOLAND and were not disappointed! There were more rides that we through and shows and it was interactive with hands on theme park experiences and fun things to do with my nephews. My nephews are way into legos so it was extra fun being with them especially seeing all their favorite legos!

GweneverG Bristol, TN

The shops, the activities they plan for both kids and adults, the places are really wonderful. So glad that some companies really place customers satisfaction in first place! Thank you so much!

Steve Jones Riverton, UT

We recently visited Legoland California and had a wonderful time! We spent two days there and are already looking forward to our next visit! Our oldest is a teenager and our youngest is a toddler; their rides and attractions definitely appeal to all ages! Their employees were very friendly and the food was great too!

Elizabeth Norton ,

Very fun park, but definitely geared more for younger kids. There's a couple of thrill rides, but other than that it's pretty much for young kids. My niece and nephew (ages 5 and 3) were the perfect age and both loved it! Kind of expensive though for what you get.

take7 Sandy, UT

I think my family just loves any park with water. They could stay on those rides and areas all day. This was no different. Fun and different. Little easier to navigate. It's a good option when we can't go to Disney all the time. Some of the parks were more for my young children under 8 years old.

BJ Tenney Woods Cross, UT

The first time I went to Legoland was with my two oldest children who were 4 and 5 at the time and a young baby. I didn't know what to expect and felt it was overpriced and boring. We went again this last year and it was a LOT more enjoyable because I knew what to expect. Very few big rides, but lots (and lots) of little rides. If you go in with good expectations, this place can be a lot of fun.

MattB Salt Lake City, UT

We took our son to LEGOLAND recently and he absolutely loved it. It's not just fun for kids. I was completely entertained and amazed by the attractions and variety of things to do. Will definitely return.

Myken American Fork, UT

LEGOLAND is such a fun place to visit. It’s such a unique park. The staff are friendly and outgoing and genuinely want you to enjoy your Vito and get the most out of your experience there.

Lou Orem, UT

I had thought this would be fantastic for the whole family. My LEGO loving son had a great time. My older kids liked going but were definitely not as keen to it. They would have loved some cool rides! The cities made of legos were pretty cool!

Jackson Barousse Thibodaux, LA

LegoLand is great if you truly are a big lego fan. Kids might be disappointed with the fact that there aren't too many rides but have all the legos in the world to choose from.

Nicole Jones Sandy, UT

When you have kids who love Legos, you know they'll love Legoland. I love that they have family-oriented rides that are great for all ages. Also, it should be noted that their staff is so wonderful and facilities are clean.

Summer Cerritos, CA

My kids are crazy about Legos. So, Legoland is my kids favorite place in the whole world. We have been to LEGO land two times. My kids would rather go there than to Disneyland. It’s a very fun place!

Annie Robbins Pleasant Grove, UT

LegoLand is a great place for your younger children. We loved having legos to play with in each of the waiting lines to keep our children entertained. They do have rides older children would enjoy but no thrill rides.

Erika Douglas Cedar Fort, UT

My kids like this almost more than Disneyland! I have Lego lovers in my family, Our one regret was that we didn't go when the water rights were open. But going in the offseason there were less lines.

Kate Pessoa Herriman, UT

A little kiddy, but the Dragon Ride was AWESOME!!!! It was pretty good, the Lego Hotel was amazing, but the fire alarm went off Sunday morning and the whole hotel was evacuated, it took a while for the firemen to arrive, it wasted our time at the park. But we have fun though.

Wendy Liu Bethesda, MD

What I appreciate about this place is that they actually had several ev chargers right near the entrance. That's an A+ for service. There's something about this place that kids love and they seem to have enough varieties of activities if you don't want to go on the rides.

Dayjah Fort Lauderdale, FL

I had an amazing time with my family. I enjoyed how joyful and nice the workers were, they really made my family and I seem welcomed. The lines for the rides were not super long either. The kids had a great time.

CORTNIE Villezcas Logandale, NV

We visited Legoland several years ago and it was the most amazing place on earth! Way better than Disney! The Lego themed everything was magical and the entire park was exciting and fun to explore. We have been back several times since and the park has gone downhill fast. MOST the rides are shut down or the animatronics are broken. Repeat MOST the rides are closed or broken! we left feeling very disappointed and will not be returning.

Ellie American Fork, UT

LEGO land had a fun, colorful, and exciting atmosphere great kids and adults can enjoy together! The park was clean, had helpful workers, and lots of attractions.

Carl Harold Irving, TX

I’m a big fan of Legos so this is the perfect park for me. There are rides but they’re mainly for the little kids so if you love Legos it’s a perfect place for you!

Margaret Vance Lehi, UT

Great place to go if you want to avoid the Disneyland crowds! The lines are not as long, and you still have the chance to make great memories with your loved ones.

Mykahla Nelson Managua, MN

I love LEGOLAND! It’s so fun to see all the things made out of legos! This place is awesome for family vacations! Especially if you have kids who love Legos!

Jeremy Webb Covington, LA

I have been to Florida’s LEGO land before and I was unfortunately disappointed. Lack of thrilling rides and more things to look out. I feel like they could do a lot more things with their parks and create cool things. Good for little kids but not worth for teens and up.

Stephanie Love Herriman, UT

LEGOLAND was a very cool place and I enjoyed looking at all the LEGO and I was absolutely amazed at some of the things they made with just legos, but it didn’t have a lot of rides and the kids got kinda bored. Pretty expensive for what it offered. It wasn’t my favorite amusement park. We will probably not go back.

Mike Ika West Valley City, UT

Of all the amusement parks in CA, Legoland was my least favorite. The rides, the shows, everything about the park is catered to age 8 and under. Some of the displays are really cool to look at, but being in the sun all day makes a lot of the displays look old, dingy, and dirty. Also the LEGO play sets available for purchase in the park are even more expensive than LEGO play sets available in regular stores.

AmyConder22 Eagle Mountain, UT

LEGO land is a great place for that LEGO lover. It has a lot of fun rides and things to do. It is more catered to the younger audience but definitely worth the money.

Jillaine Clark Orem, UT

I just went to Legoland a couple years ago and it's great for kids! My only recommendation is to specify that it is geared towards younger kids. It's so fun though!

Audrey Mitchell Managua, MN

I have been to the stores of LEGOLAND and had great experiences. All of the Legos were organized and they were up to date with the newest shows and Legos sets to go along with them.

Danielle Powell Long Beach, MS

This was one of our best vacations ever. It was raining so the human dryer was amazing. Then we were able to return second day and enjoy the shows. Very cost friendly

Leslie Jackson Middletown, DE

We've been to two different Legoland parks and have enjoyed both of them. It was drizzling one of the days we went and unfortunately we couldn't ride a few of the rides because they were shut down.

Randi Ogden, UT

We went to LEGOLAND and our oldest (13) was too big and old to enjoy any of the rides and our daughter (3) was too small to enjoy them....they did enjoy playing in the LEGO rooms and on the outside toys, but it wasn’t the best fit for our family with just missing the age ranges for rides.

Connor Farmington, UT

Legoland is imagination come to life. This park is an all-around good day from the fun building stations to the exciting rides, everyone in the family will enjoy themselves.

abby becht Pleasant Grove, UT

Its been a while since I have been to this park, however I can give a childs perspective, which was super fun! I remember that it seemed like you were riding in all of the rides in legos!

Aliza Henline Provo, UT

Legoland was so fun!! I liked the rides, but I almost wished that there were more cool lego exhibits to look at.. almost like a museum?? I loved how clean it was and how friendly the staff were!

Rischelle Mikkelson American Fork, UT

We visited Legoland in Carlsbad California. It is a great park for families with young children. Ages 6-10 are ideal for this park. The lego creation are absolutely amazing and not to be missed.

Jaime American Fork, UT

We've been able to take our family to Legoland a couple different times, and everyone had fun. The younger kids seemed to enjoy it more than the older kids, but at the end of the day everyone had a great time!

Brayden Ibert Covington, LA

Legoland is a family friendly park with lots of interaction. There isntbas ku h to do for teens as there is for kids that are younger. Pricing is fair . Parking is good.

Azrienne Tallahassee, FL

such a fun and exciting time for the kids, even if they aren't lego fans! there are two parks to enjoy and my favorite rollercoaster is Lego Technic

Rocio Diaz Tallahassee, FL

A great place to take your family and especially children. The park is larger than it seems and has many fun attractions.

cb Thibodaux, LA

the biggest amount of legos I've ever seen in my life. Amazing displays and friendly staff makes LegoLand a wonderful experience!

Josh Harold Dallas, TX

There was any type of LEGO that you wanted, they also had plenty of sets and a few games for kids. It was enjoyable and the service was great.

Hallieford Orem, UT

A day ticket to Legoland is a great value. My kids loved all the different LEGO creations. We took lots of fun pictures to look back on.

Jeremy Lucas Eagle Mountain, UT

I thought the park was ok... I always heard how awesome it was so I was excited to take my family to have the experience everyone talks about. I think it is a little overrated to be honest.

JamieD Saratoga Springs, UT

Legoland is an excellent experience for all age groups. It’s truly LEGO worthy. The quality is fantastic and the LEGO statues are really amazing!

JR Suguturaga Orem, UT

My kids are Lego-maniacs so each time was awesome and enjoyable for them. Even though the crowds can be big, there are always areas to have fun.

fernandopessoa Herriman, UT

We took our 3 kids here and had a blast. The lines were so much shorter than some other resorts. The hotel was so memorable for our kids.

PessoaJ Herriman, UT

We had a marvelous experience at LEGOland. We stayed in the hotel and my kids loved it. We rarely waited in a long line which was so nice.

Juliann Mecham Managua, MN

All I have to say is let your imagination run wild in Legoland because you use so much creativity to build with Legos and see all the amazing creations that others have made