Lagoon Logo
LAST UPDATED: June 7th, 2021

The company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

BJ Tenney Woods Cross, UT

This is a great family oriented theme park. They have 1 really good roller coaster and a couple okay ones, but this isn't really a park you should plan to spend riding a ton of amazing roller coasters. This was our first year with season passes and I loved being there often with my kids. Their is a great section of the park that lets kids of all ages/heights ride. It entertains my 1 1/2 year old up to my 9 year old. My favorite with the family was Frightmares. There are a LOT of people that show up during the Halloween festivities, but my kids loved getting scared and getting candy/prizes.

Elisabeth Kinghorn Bangkok, 10

My friends and I bought tickets to Lagoon for Frightmares on Halloween. Super fun night with lots of different events and activities!

Kate Pessoa Herriman, UT

We live in Utah and Lagoon is wonderful place to hang out. Less time in lines than other previous park I been to. The roller coaster is very bumpy, but still fun to go on. I did not like the rocket; BLAST OFF!!!! because it gives me a shock! It was still fun though. But word of advice; if you're going to Utah, Lagoon should be on you're what to do list.

Brittany Wilkinson Herriman, UT

We purchased Lagoon passports last year for our kids for Christmas. We LOVE Lagoon! Our families favorite ride is Cannibal and Big Shot. We also enjoyed Frightmares this year. It was very well done and the maekup and costumes on the workers was amazing. We love to visit Pioneer Village and get a treat when we visit Lagoon. We can't wait to visit again next year.

Kathryn Robinson Riverton, UT

We went to Lagoon over the summer and my family LOVED it! It has been almost 15 years since I went to Lagoon and my recent trip with my family far exceeded my expectations. I love that there are rides for every age, from my toddler to my adrenaline seeking husband. The waterpark gives a nice break during the middle of the day to cool down. We loved going to Lagoon so much we plan on buying season passes this year.

Ashley Gneiting Pleasant Grove, UT

Lagoon is one of my favorite amusement parks because it is close to where I live!! I have gone on school trips there as well as birthday parties. Every year they seem to have a new ride or a new show or adventure. You can go to the Lagoon Beach as part of your ticket, you can buy a season pass, or even a bounce back pass for later on in the summer. I especially enjoy the October Frightmares with my friends. It is always reasonably priced right for my budget. If you have not been you should give it a try!

Elizabeth Norton ,

Very fun place to take your family, and a pretty good price too! There's lots of rides for all different ages, so the whole family can enjoy it. It's not as fancy as some of the bigger theme parks, but it's still a ton of fun. I plan on taking my kids one day for sure!

Nicole Jones Sandy, UT

Lagoon is a family favorite! We buy season passes every year and can be found there most weekends! I love that there's rides for all ages, which is helpful for my growing family! We are eagerly waiting for the park to open for the season!

Shauna Horne American Fork, UT

Lagoon is a great value because you get both an amusement park and the water park. In the summer it is nice to be able to go to the water park and cool off in the afternoon. There are lots of fun rides and the western town is fun to explore. It's definitely a great spot for families to visit when they come to Utah.

GrandpaRod Lehi, UT

Our family loves Lagoon and has gone regularly since I was a boy. We used to attend the All State Italian American Civic League Day and enjoyed being with a large group of friends. Overtime it is now much bigger and I am glad they add rides based on age and interest for a wide audience.

Michelle Schow Saratoga Springs, UT

Lagoon is a great amusement park for kids and adults of all ages. They have a lot of rides for young children (3 and under), and then of course have the big roller coasters for the thrill seekers. Lagoon-a-Beach is a great place to cool down during a hot summer day. You can get an awesome deal on a season pass on their Black Friday sale.

James Conder Eagle Mountain, UT

My family and I love Lagoon and make it goal to attend a few times a year. Prices keep increasing which makes it a little more difficult to go as often as we would like but the new rides and attractions are AMAZING. I can't wait to visit the new Beer Garden this year. My cousin also has worked here for since high school and loves it.

JamieD Saratoga Springs, UT

A great time for the whole family! There are rides for everyone to enjoy. It’s definitely a family tradition and we’ve enjoyed it for generations now. The park is clean, and the thick tree coverage helps keep things cooler even on those hot summer days

Emily Galvan Lindon, UT

I am a huge roller coaster fan and so everything about lagoon is so much fun to me. One thing that I don't really like is how hot it is and how far you have to walk to get to the next ride. Other than that, the rides are very fun! The lines just get really hot and the food is way overly priced.

Juliann Mecham Managua, MN

I live about an hour from Lagoon and I love this amusement park. My family who lives about 20 minutes away has season passes and it is so fun to spend time with them at such a family friendly, thrilling, exciting park. Love it and would recommend.

BeauCarl South Jordan, UT

Lagoon is a great regional amusement park with fun rides inexpensive food options overall a fun day with the family. Lagoon does a great job of improving their park year after year so it doesn’t get worn down and constantly has new rides and food options.

Shannon B Salt Lake City, UT

IT'S WHAT FUN IS! I get a season pass to Lagoon almost every year. It's nice to be able to go frequently especially at nights in the summer when it's too hot during the day. I also love that the season pass includes Frightmares too.

KC Riverton, UT

Favorite season for Lagoon is Fall -- Frightmares! We love the shows and the characters around. The lines weren't too long when we went, but it was on the cold side. The rides were fun and there was a good variety for what people wanted (I like fast, hate the dizzy ones).

Sanetta Rigby Riverton, UT

I love Lagoon! I love how there are different types of rides for different age limits. There are little kid rides and older kid rides. Lagoon can be enjoyable for everyone! Lagoon also provides food. That can make your experience way more enjoyable!

Jon Robinson Riverton, UT

I loved Lagoon as a kid, but it had been about 10 years since I had been to the park. Wow! They have done a great job with the new rides. When we asked the kids if they preferred Disneyland or Lagoon, they had a hard time deciding. It's great to have a park like this so close to home.

Summer Morris (Logan) Riverton, UT

Lagoon is honestly my kids favorite place! We go every summer and they have a blast - no matter the length of lines, we have so much fun! The rides are fantastic! The food options are great! Love that swig is there! It's clean and wonderful.

Mike Humble Sandy, UT

I love Lagoon! It is a fun amusement park for kids and adults. The park is clean and the food is delicious! There are even games that you can win prizes for. The roller coasters are safe and there is even a section for smaller kids.

Rilynne Edwards Pleasant Grove, UT

Lagoon is great! The lines can be long, but they go quickly so you don’t end up standing around waiting for too long. They have tons of fun rides, and some animals too. The food can be overpriced, so I would recommend bringing your own.

Desi Pleasant Grove, UT

Lagoon is such a fun place for literally anyone. I love the cannonball!!! It's perfectly entertaining for any age. There's a variety of rides and activities which I absolutely love. there's also a really fun water park. Lagoon is my home.

ave Pleasant Grove, UT

We love going to Lagoon for their rides and great musical shows throughout the day. There are plenty of rides to go on for all members of the family and the park is small enough you don't get too tired from walking around and big enough you don't get bored from seeing the same thing all day long. There is something for everyone.

Ad Pleasant Grove, UT

I love going to Lagoon over summer break. My favorite rides are Wicked, Samurai and Cannibal. I liked the convenience of it being close to home and my season pass is great. I did Frightmares for the first time this year and it was worth it!

Jaime American Fork, UT

Lagoon is a great place to take our family, and I feel like it offers so much more now than when I was a kid. My kids of all ages love it (from the teenagers down to the elementary age kids). There is something for everyone. We especially love going on the rapids ride all together!

kristin Gneiting Pleasant Grove, UT

Lagoon is located right off the freeway near Salt Lake City. We buy season passes every year because you only have to go a couple of times to make it worth it. We love the Lagoon Beach water park that comes along with your pass. The park is clean and the food is decent.

Mmmmmmmmmm Orem, UT

I love lagoon! I go every year twice a year. I love Halloween and everything they put up for it. The rides are great, I’ve never had a bad experience!

Steve Jones Riverton, UT

My family enjoys going to Lagoon during the warmer months in Utah and get season passes every year. It's definitely a family favorite! We love that they have rides for all ages to enjoy! And the food is great too!

Olivia Norton Thatcher, AZ

Lagoon was so much fun! I went for the first time with one of my best friends and we had such a good experience! The rides were fun and there were a lot of cool gift shops. The food was really good too!

Kimi Bayles West Valley City, UT

There is no better amusement park with the best value as Lagoon! They are constantly adding new and exciting rides to the fun! For all ages you know you’re getting your moneys worth!

Nick Hansen Eagle Mountain, UT

Until recently I hadn't been to Lagoon since I was a kid. They had really made a ton of improvements and it all felt new and exciting, especially as I was with my young kiddos who were loving every minute of it!

Fife32 Managua, MN

I live super close to Lagoon, like within an hour and a half and I love it! I love fright mares around Halloween time, I love it in the summer, I have so much fun with my family and friends!!

Tj Black South Jordan, UT

Lagoon is a great place to spend time with your family and friends. My family goes at least once a year and always enjoy our time tremendously. We love the cannibal ride and the ice cream in pionner village

Kaitlyn Rios Ogden, UT

I recently purchased a season pass at Lagoon. It was worth every penny for my family to experience fun rides, challenging carnival games and cute stores. The food was great too. I love the annual pass !

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

Lagoon is an awesome amusement park. We loved the season pass and it was very competitive on price. The park had so many attractions that the kids loved every visit. Parking pass was great too!

Lydia Falatea Riverton, UT

Have been to Lagoon a few times with my kids and it never disappoints. It’s usually very packed and the lines are long but that is expected for an amusement park. The food is also very expensive.

Hannah Cobb Salt Lake City, UT

I love all the rides at lagoon and could spend a whole day feeling entertained! They're water park is good too, I'd just wish there was a slightly bigger regular pool. Over all everything is fun fast and enjoyable there!

June Cazier Layton, UT

Lagoon is honestly my favorite amusement park in the world! I would pick it over Disneyland any day because it's less expensive, shorter wait times, and just add much fun! I love going!

Nichole Hiatt Eagle Mountain, UT

We always enjoy our trips to Lagoon as a family each summer. There are always plenty of rides for everyone to enjoy, no matter the age. I love that they had a variety of food options to pick from as well.

Brandi Eox West Valley City, UT

Lagoon has always been an attraction that my family has Gone to for my entire life and we enjoy taking our kids there now one thing that I wished was the admission fees were a little less money

Erika Shumway Managua, MN

I love Lagoon! Lagoon is my favorite amusement park. They have a wide variety of rides- which makes it perfect for young kids and for teenagers. The lines are never too long and it is more than worth it for the price.

abby becht Pleasant Grove, UT

Lagoon is such a fun place to go with friends and family because its such a good environment and it has super good prices based on other amusement parks which have similar rides.

Don Boren American Fork, UT

Rides are very good. Excellent choice of roller-coasters and other rides. Fun water park when it's hot. They have really fun haunted house attractions around Halloween. Food is overpriced.

Virginia Rosenthal Pleasant Grove, UT

I got my family season passes this year. We have loved every minute there. It was nice to have the passes and be able to go for a few hours and then leave when it got crowded.

Ted Johnson Pleasant Grove, UT

Lagoon has always been a nice local amusement park that doesn't have all the bells and whistles of the bigger parks. Well, they are now of age and have all the bells and whistles and provide a great experience for everyone.

Kristiane R Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

Lagoon is so much fun. They have great rides for everyone and the new cannibal ride is awesome. Prices are not excessively high and their bounce back passes are a good deal.

Rocio Diaz Tallahassee, FL

When in Utah this is a must. Customer service is wonderful and the rides are great (especially Cannibal). The price is not exorbitant and families have a great time.

Carl Harold Irving, TX

it’s busy on most days but it’s a pretty fun park when there’s not too many people. The rides are well-kept and well designed so you’ll always have fun regardless!