Lagoon Logo
LAST UPDATED: June 7th, 2021

The company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

Brody Livingston Springville, UT

It’s a good place for a local amusement park. They have descent food, and plenty of fun rides to go on. But the only sucky thing is that since it’s the only amusement park in Utah, it’s always busy, unless it’s a Sunday and sometimes a Monday or Tuesday. So the line for all the rides are super long, if you went on a Friday or Saturday, you would only get to go on a few rides, and most of the time you spend there is just waiting in a line. But other than that, the park is pretty fun, it has a good amount of big and small rides, but it could use more water rides. Overall it’s a good park, would recommend going there.

Michelle Rios Ogden, UT

Lagoon... I went there with my family when I was a little girl and now I am taking my kids! I got to introduce them to the same rides I rode when I was their age, and we have discovered so many new ones together. It made me smile that the "kiddie" rides were not just little metal boats floating in a circle anymore... There are a huge selection, so that the whole family can have fun. The staff is immature and less than interested in providing quality service, but we make the best of it and have a great time anyway. The quality of food is okay, but allowing us to bring in our own cooler makes up for it. We even bought season passes last year and we are planning to again, because we had such a good time together as a family. Its what fun is!

Edith O'Halloran Englewood, CO

Ive been a pleased customer of Lagoons for at least 50 years. the park has done an excellent accomplishment of staying up with the changing times over all these years. The park strives at bringing in good entertainment of all types if music from pop to country, rock and roll to instrumental. The concessions have changed and rotated over the years to accommodate the changing times. Roller Coaster was always looked forward to riding for young and old. Now it has changed to even more exciting ride. The rocket rides, merry go round, house of mirrors, spook ally have all been changed out and updated. The picnic areas have always been a cool retreat for Moms that needed to allow a little one to take a nap. Has in the past been there for Company outings, LDS ward Parties and reunions.

Kimmi Riverton, UT

Went there this past summer with my large family. There was something for everyone. It is a little too much to do the water park and the rides in one day. We ran out of time and weren't able to do everything we wanted to do. We were able to bring in a cooler which I appreciated, but we still bought treats!

Alethea Nay Tremonton, UT

I've loved Lagoon since I was a little kid, and being much older now, I still love it and enjoy going there immensely. The rides are fun and fast, and there are rides for every type of person. The only thing that brings my review down from a 5 to a 4 is that the lines are sometimes incredibly long, but worth it usually, and the food there is extremely overpriced. If you want to eat affordably at Lagoon, your best bet is just to bring a lunch and dinner along in a cooler.

FIXITART West Jordan, UT

The wife and I decided to go to Lagoon. We had not gone for years and now that we are older needed a wheel chair. Lagoon's web site states they have chairs at guest services but never mentioned it was a rental. We would have brought our own but did not want to drag it along if Lagoon was providing chairs. Disappointed the web site did not mention fee's, would be nice if they posted prices so people would not think it was a free service.

Brysen roberts Garland, UT

Lagoon is quite a fun place to experience, and they have all different types of rides! Ever since I was a little kid, I’ve been going to Lagoon almost yearly, and every year, they seem to have more rides! They have rides for all ages, and every taste, and the only downside so far or me has been the cost of food, which I guess you should expect, but you can find food over half the price cheaper in like 15 minutes after leaving the park, but besides that, Lagoon is a great, family-friendly park suited for everyone!

Sandi Burkinshaw South Jordan, UT

Perfect home town amusement park. The white rollercoaster is a fun, throw back, wooden rollercoaster. It is a bumpy ride, but well worth it. Their newest roller coasters are some of the funnest I have been on. You can cool down in Pioneer Village on the log flume or rattlesnake rapids. My family goes every year and will continue to do so for a long time.

Jasmyne Love Hayward, CA

I have been going to Lagoon every summer since I was little and each time I have enjoyed my experience. The park is a good size and they have transportation that will take you across the park. The lagoon has a family-friendly portion of the park where young kids can enjoy themselves. They sell yummy ice cream called Dole whip. The food is pricey, but that is to be expected with theme parks. I do feel like you will get more worth your money if you buy a year pass instead of a day pass. Overall, Lagoon has been great.

April H Lehi, UT

Our family always has a great time at Lagoon. It does feel like if you don't pick the right time you end up being there with maybe a crowd that isn't family friendly but mostly that's in the evening and we are done by then. The rides are fun, the lines aren't too long. Food selection and prices are what you'd expect for an amusement park. It's in a beautiful setting close to the mountains.

take7 Sandy, UT

We spend the whole day there when we do go once a year. Our favorite place is the water park. Lines are quick and rides are fun. The workers are helpful with kids. A little too expensive right now. We don’t mind the food inside but prefer our own we can bring in which is the best plus! The open pavilions are great to keep food close to our spot on the grass. There is plenty of space for small tents and chairs and blankets to spend a whole day there to make it worth it.

Beth Christensen Provo, UT

Lagoon is awesome! It's a little pricey (hence the four stars) but obviously very worth it, especially if you time it right, either going earlier in the day or later, towards closing time. It's honestly a part of the fun to figure out the crowds, being strategic about timing and rides. :) The rides are honestly fantastic. There are a lot of food choices, but generally they're pretty expensive. The service is great too. Going to Lagoon is consistently an awesome experience, and well worth the price!

Adrianne murray Brigham City, UT

This is Utah’s take on bigger theme parks that we just can’t seem to get it. The kids love it. The prices are a little expensive but you can definitely get discount tickets all over the place. I would say the 22 years I’ve lived in Utah I’ve only been twice. Of course in saying that all my in-laws have season passes I’m just a little too cheap though. Playing on waterslides is always a big hit though for everybody in the summer heat

Kylie Howes Provo, UT

My family has had season passes to Lagoon every summer for the last few years, and it always ends up being worth it. If you live in the area, going even 2 or 3 times will end up making the cost lower overall. They have great rides, with variety for all ages, and plenty of food options as well. My one complaint is that the park can get rather crowded, and isn't always super clean overall. But that's just how amusement parks are, in my experience.

Courtney carlson South Jordan, UT

We buy season passes every year. We love going to Lagoon we have some of our most favorite summer memories there. The cannibal ride is my favorite! We love being able to go for just a few hours at a time in the summer at night. It would be fun as they had more local food options inside the park like they did with swig...Café Rio would be a fun addition.

Kylie Alpine, UT

Lagoon is a great low stress amusement park. One of my favorite times of the year to go to Lagoon is during frightmares around Halloween time. They have people in costumes walking around the park scaring people. They have cute halloween decorations that get you in the spirit of Halloween. They don’t have a huge assortment of rides. Not many rides are very kid and child friendly. They have some of the classic amusement park treats, and some amazing shows that you can watch throughout the day.

Kogan Powell West Valley City, UT

Honestly, I have such good memories of this place, one of my favorite spots as a kid. Day passes are pretty pricey, much more worth it to get a season pass and go a few more times. The rides are a blast and the park has a good, friendly vibe.

Karen Torino Tallahassee, FL

Lagoon is such a cute amusement park to be at. I love it and my siblings love it. There is a nice variety of rides to choose from, including water rides. The only thing is, it gets a little pricey with parking and everything but, not a bad park to visit once in a while.

Janan Grange Pleasant Grove, UT

We have gone to Lagoon every year for the last 35 years. We live a little farther to visit several times a year but do go at least once. I still love the old White roller coaster and that they are adding more rides to make it a new experience for everyone.

Tyler Oskaloosa, IA

Lagoon makes for a fantastic summer day at the amusement park. There are many thrilling rides to enjoy, as well as fun games you can play around the park. There’s some good food as well. Some areas are a little lacking of shade, which can be rough during a hot summer day. Besides that, lagoon has great service and fantastic management.

Emma Kleinze Logan, UT

I was able to go to Lagoon with my sisters last fall for Frightmares and it was such a blast! It was a lot scarier than I thought, and the rides were just the right speed for someone like me. Definitely aimed towards adults, but they sure didn't skimp out on the little kid rides as well. So fun!

stevey shumway Provo, UT

Lagoon is such a fun place to go with the family. The food and merchandise is a little overpriced but you get that with every amusement park. It provides great fun for all ages. The park is very clean. The workers are all very nice as well.

Steve Laird Midvale, UT

Lagoon is a fun park to take the kids. We have gotten season passports and have enjoyed using them frequently. We have even stayed in the campground, which was very convenient and enjoyable. The park has a great family atmosphere. It is pretty clean.

C. Alex Cornwall Salt Lake City, UT

Lagoon is such a great place to take the family in the summer! definitely worth the trip. The updates they have made with the new beer garden are a great perk for us older people. The only thing I wish was better was the price of admission. It is a little spendy.

mccandless24 Kaysville, UT

Overall our last visit was really fun there were a few rides that took longer to get on due to only one ride operator working the ride but other than that it was a good experience. I love how many trees there are throughout the park it was such a lifesaver to be able to sit in the shade on the hot day we went.

Melanie Johnston Las Vegas, NV

I like the quality of rides that are provided. The park has cleaned up over the years and the quality of rides have continued to improve. They are trustworthy. My phone fell out of my pocket on the old big roller coaster. They walked under the whole thing searching right when the park closed and found the phone. It was amazing.

Aimee Mortensen Las Vegas, NV

Our family enjoys going to Lagoon. They have rides and a water park. Paying for parking is irritating, but there’s also a free shuttle from a neighboring parking lot. My son wasn’t tall enough for many of the rides, so check height restrictions.

Stephanie Love Herriman, UT

As a kid I always loved going to lagoon. And now having my own kids we even took advantage of the season pass, it was so worth the money. Over the last several years they have built some really extreme rides and has made the experience way more enjoyable. The kids and I look forward to going every year.

Kaysha Love Las Vegas, NV

Lagoon is a really exciting amusement park, this park is relativity small compared to the other larger name amusement parks but it still has a great amount of rides for the entire family. Featuring kid Land along with a water park. Its a great place to spend the day or even the weekend with the family.

Poundesk Saratoga Springs, UT

Lagoon is the best amusement park in the west not counting Disney land. If you are in utah then you have to go to Lagoon. Not only great amusement rides but also a fun water park for summer days. Food is great and not too expensive. Bathrooms can get a bit dirty but not too bad.

Stan Hollingshead Lehi, UT

Lagoon is a great mix of stuff for little kids and older kids who like the more exciting rides. In fact, despite it's small size, the thrill rides rival those of the bigger name brand parks. You can tell they have made a conscious decision to invest and keep up with the technology.

Lindsey Newman American Fork, UT

For a small amusement park in a local city we really love lagoon! It's not always the VERY cleanest and often times there is a ride here and there that isn't working, but honestly our kids have such a great time there and it does have a fun amusement park feel with lots of variety and plenty of rides!

LoertscherL Riverton, UT

Our family really enjoys lagoon. Even with the long lines and scores of people in peak times. Pricing seems steep like its Disneyland level fun.. so I don’t feel like it’s a good value. Perhaps if it had some sort of partnership with an animation studio like warner brothers or something?

Steve Midway, UT

Lagoon is a bit over priced, but it's always a good time. If it was the only amusement park one had been to, I'm sure they would have much higher regard. In comparison to Six Flags and other parks, they have a long way to go. However, I do like how family friendly the park is and they've taken great strides as far as roller coasters go.

Jeremy Brown Riverton, UT

We always love our trips to Lagoon with the water park and plenty of scary rides. I have loved the newer rides that keep getting added each year. I wish the water park wasn't so cold and some of the older rides were upgraded. But my kids love to go to the park each year.

Sam Stewart Saint George, UT

Lagoon has several thrilling rides that our sure to entertain any adrenaline junky. It also has many rides for younger children who desire tamer entertainment. It is smaller and cheaper than most theme parks but it is definitely worth the price of admission

Rischelle Mikkelson American Fork, UT

Lagoon is a great amusement park with fun rides, fun entertainment, clean grounds - all set at the base of the beautiful Rocky Mountain range. We love the new Beer Garden area - best food in the park. A great addition this year!

Derek Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

Lagoon is the best local hangout for people in Utah. The rides are awesome, the Laguna Beach is very fun in the summer and Frightmares is awesome in the fall. Their season passes are the way to go in order to take in all the fun it has to offer.

Miles Strother American Fork, UT

Lagoon is tons of fun, but it's overpriced and a little small as far as amusement parks go. Because it doesn't have a lot of nearby competition, it is definitely worth going to for anybody who loves amusement parks. Surprisingly intense rides too.

Hallie Anderson Logan, UT

Lagoon is always a fun place to spend the day. It’s not too far away from home, and the rides really are quite fun (and scary!). It reminds me of my childhood and I hope to have many more memories created at lagoon!

Jake Mecham Ogden, UT

It’s like an overpriced county fair with some really cool rides. The park has a warm county fair feel, but is it worth the price? I don’t know. That’s for you to judge. I love it and it reminds me of home.

russbayles West Valley City, UT

our family gets the yearly pass for Christmas. It’s great to be able to go even for a few hours to enjoy the great rides and good food. It’s a good family oriented park and my boys love Lagoona beach.

Scott C. Lehi, UT

There are several rides that I really enjoy, and I like the variety of rides available. Also, I like that you can bring in your own food (with certain limitations) if you like. Overall, it is a fun place to go.

Constance Falatea Kirkland, WA

This has been my 'hometown' amusement park since I was 13 years old. I love that the rides have improved in risk factor and excitement. The kiddos rides could use an upgrade as they are carnival rides at best.

Greg West Valley City, UT

I grew up in a community near Lagoon and went there often in my youth. Our family has had many fun experiences there. The rides have always been a lot of fun. I highly recommend it although it has become quite expensive.

Julie Taylor Ogden, UT

My kids always look forward to our trips to Lagoon. They enjoy the variety of rides, and that they keep adding new rides. Wish it was cleaned better. Seems like we always get sick after.

Megan Johnston West Jordan, UT

It has gotten much better over the years. They are getting more exciting rides and it is affordable to go with your family. I do think its a little on the dirty side though.

CarenM Saratoga Springs, UT

Lagoon has improved its product over the years. They are cleaner, more friendly and better entertainment. However, for me, unfortunately, I get sick at Lagoon now and can't go any longer.

Nicholas Cloward Pleasant Grove, UT

Overall, a fairly decent place to go for a few good rides. The park is small enough that it can be easily visited in a day, but not too big or too small either. I like the access to water

Bob Muench Sandy, UT

This place is an exciting amusement park with fun rides and things to do. We spent the whole day going from ride to ride, stopping to grab something to eat and going some more. It's well worth it. Check it out.