Lagoon Logo

B Bartholomew Provo, UT

They provide a good variety of adventure and newer rides. They do a good job of keeping the park current.

Celeste Treanor Orem, UT

Lagoon has always been a fun experience for our family. If it wasn’t more affordable, we would go more often.

Familyman Phoenix, AZ

We have been a long time resident. Have visited lagoon several times. I was seems to be enjoyable. We appreciate the updates.

Anika Cook Lehi, UT

It’s so fun. Rides for any age. Very thrilling and fun. I go a lot because it’s amazing!!!!

Kaitlyn McBride Roy, UT

In general, lagoon is a great place to visit a few times in the summer. It’s often quite dirty but other than that a fun experience

C. Horne Lindon, UT

Convenience to getting there is awesome. Really enjoyed the food and the great family activity we experienced

Cumorah Washington, UT

I had a lot of fun and made lots of fun memories with my family. The rides were enjoyable and kept us busy all day!

Stacie Bersie Orem, UT

So much fun! Clean with beautiful parks and pavilions. Frightmares is very impressive.

Isabel Managua, MN

Lagoon is so fun and it’s good to take older kids. The rides are thrilling and exciting.

Angie Falkner Salt Lake City, UT

We go to Lagoon every summer and are never disappointed! With the variety of rides the whole family has a great time!

Mhorne182 West Valley City, UT

Lagoon is so much fun. The new rides are a great investment. Cannibal is the best. Can’t wait for the new ride.

Faith Nixon Orem, UT

I went to Lagoon for a day date for prom and it was so fun. My favorite ride was cannibal.

Rebekah Douglas Corinne, UT

Good time with family and friends. Great place to take kids and ride great rides.

Christina Shumway Managua, MN

Lagoon is the best amusement park! It’s so fun to go with friends. Their rides are awesome.

Taylee Warner Nampa, ID

I have had great memories here as a kid, but as I got older I realized that the park is actually very gross. They need to be better about cleaning.

Kayla South Jordan, UT

Great place for the kids to go to the entertainer entertain themselves during the summer a bit spend he but for the most part with the money

Bill Nelson Salt Lake City, UT

Like the fact it is basically in our back yard. Kind of pricey but willing to pay a couple of times a year.

Truman_k Santa Rosa, CA

My kids have a blast here. Clean and reasonably priced. They have a good option of rides for all.

Andrea Charlotte, NC

Lots of fun during the summer. Love to see a place for the whole family to enjoy.

Bryson Danforth Saratoga Springs, UT

I loved lagoon because the rides were so good and the lines were not to long and the food was good

chris Francom Lehi, UT

Good variety of rides and entertainment for all ages. Lines can get long at some of the more popular rides.

Kenzie Mesa, AZ

Very welcoming to families and people of all ages. Clean environment and fun rides!

PessoaJ Salt Lake City, UT

Has better rides than some of the big name theme parks, and way cheaper too. My kids love it here.

Emily Tueller Lehi, UT

A good ol fun time. The haunted houses are probably not best for young kids, but everything else is family friendly

SkylarPickens Houston, TX

So much fun! Kind of pricey but it’s eventually worth every penny you spend! We would go back!

Dallen Howes Provo, UT

I really enjoy the variety of rides at Lagoon. I especially enjoy the rollarcoasters.

Trina Smith Payson, UT

Great prices and great family destination for just a few hours or a whole day. Great atmosphere.

Stacie Vincent Pleasant Grove, UT

Really fun place to be. Great people. Nice workers. So many fun rides to ride. good food

Carson Ormond Lindon, UT

not the best priced but always an amazing time. I go at least three times a year

Luke Blake Pleasant Grove, UT

Lagoon is a great place in the summer if you have nothing to do and some money to spend. I feel it is getting a little old and trashy though.

Britton Christiansen Pleasant Grove, UT

Although lagoon smells bad it is a great place to take the family and have a good time

Sharon kuechler Taylorsville, UT

Lagoon is super fun! We go with our family once every summer and we always have a blast!

Luisa Nichols Logan, UT

My kids always have a blast, and so do I! Brings back fun memories of being a kid!

Alex Shirley Pleasant Grove, UT

Lagoon can be very fun, one downside if if you go more then a couple times a year the rides can become boring.

Brittany Stewart Oakley, UT

Great experience. The park is clean and the rides are fun! The food is overpriced, and the lines for rides can be long.

Parker Medford Pleasant Grove, UT

Lagoon is a really fun park, I think that it has a lot of good rides, and a lot of the people are really cool, and really nice.

Jen Paris Concord, CA

We love Lagoon! We love that you can do the amusement park and the water park all in the same day!

Dave Ros Pleasant Grove, UT

I got season passes this year. The parking season pass is the best. I tried Frightmares this year and it was fun.

Abby Salvesen Idaho Falls, ID

Usually so fun to enjoy a day with friends and family. Lines aren’t usually too long. Super fun.

Maryann Renteria (Mckrae) Riverton, UT

Lagoon is such a fun place but is over priced. It costs the same as Disneyland and that is too much!

Rose Oler Lethbridge, AB

It has been quite a few years since we have gone but it was really enjoyable and lots to do for all age groups

Adria Riverton, UT

Lagoon is so much fun. I love the new rides and of course the old white roller coaster

Cole Warnick Eagle Mountain, UT

We get season passes every year. We love the new garden area and can’t wait for the new ride.

Kallie Chappell Lehi, UT

I like some of the rides at Lagoon like Bambora but the really good ones have super long lines so after a day you can only go an like 4.

JR Suguturaga Orem, UT

This is a great waterpark experience and it is very family-friendly. I have no complaints.

Halle Rex Albuquerque, NM

The park has fun rides but is very dirty. We had a good time. The food was overpriced but tasted good.

amy rex ,

The park is improving every year. Such a fun place for the kids to spend summer days.

AGenes Eagle Mountain, UT

Fun family day at the park! Go ride some rides and cool off at the water park all for one price!!

Lacey Horne Eagle Mountain, UT

Has been cleaned up over the years and definitely improved. But I feel it’s too expensive.

Clarissa Crawford Lehi, UT

It is a fun place to go in Utah and I always enjoy my time there. It is a little pricey