Lagoon Logo

ltrain8796 Orem, UT

Lagoon has always been a summer family destination. We love the fact that they keep changing and adding new rides all the time.

Molly Keogh Ogden, UT

I liked that they had many different types of rides. I think they move through the lines pretty fast. I wish they would clean it a little bit better.

Cim Carver Cheyenne, WY

Our family had a great time. A little pricey for what you get. Wish there would have better accommodations for my special needs kids.

Nicholas Genes Los Angeles, CA

Not a bad spot for being in my backyard. The park will give you enough thrills to keep you from traveling to other parks

Kilee Wagner Eagle Mountain, UT

My kids beg to stop every time we drive by! Lots of rides for all ages. Can spend the whole day here and still not get everything done.

Helping Out Los Angeles, CA

Fun experience. Not long wait time during the middle of the week. I would recommend this place for sure. Especially if you have kids.

Nikki Zimmerman Eagle Mountain, UT

We get season passes for our family every year! It such a great place to spend time with family and friends!

Camille Lynnwood, WA

A great amusement park with plenty of rides and a water park. I love that you can take coolers in. And they have a campground too!

Audrey Mitchell Managua, MN

Lagoon is a great place to go with friends, family, and dates. The rides are super fun and they keep the park clean

Lane Bradshaw Norcross, GA

The park was very clean and the attractions were wonderful! Some of the best customer service I’ve ever had!

sam vawdrey Sandy, UT

This place is so fun to go with friends and family. We normally get a season pass and it’s totally worth it!

Jake Comstock Sandy, UT

Love going to this amusement park! Me and my girlfriend get season passes every year! Would recommend coming here.

Chase.Freestyle Danforth Saratoga Springs, UT

Lagoon has always been a fun one to go to with the family. There are always fun rides you can ride over and over again

Justin McMurtrey South Jordan, UT

We love going to Lagoon as a family. Clean park. They have a lot of great coaster. Cannibal is an incredible ridge and will eat your lunch.

Nicole McMurtrey South Jordan, UT

We love going to Lagoon as a family. We always stay at the camping ground in our RV. It has great roller coasters compared to other parks in the region.

Paige Ellis Slade Gilbert, AZ

I have many memories from my childhood at lagoon. I really love this place. They keep coming out with new rides too.

Brooke L South Jordan, UT

Our family enjoys Lagoon, and I especially feel that their season pass is a great value. We enjoy the decorations in the fall as well.

Randi Ogden, UT

Fun family place. A ride for every age. I love that there are so many rides for the little kids. We love Lagoon!!!

Missy Ryan West Jordan, UT

Lagoon needs to shut down its "zoo" attraction and relocate these animals to an adequate zoo or sanctuary. The mistreatment and improper care, as well as inhumane living conditions for the animals, is horrendous and needs to be fixed.

Roman Christiansen Pleasant Grove, UT

I went to Lagoon last summer and had a great experience. The staff was amazing and I had a great time!

Treyson Lewis Pleasant Grove, UT

Great little amusement park in Utah that is fun for any age! They have a variety of rides for the kids and for the adults.

Cooper Thompson Pleasant Grove, UT

Lagoon is a fun place but the quality can be improved places are kinda dirty and sometimes the workers are a little mad but it is still a fun place to go

dawson Pleasant Grove, UT

The best amusement park I have ever been to. There rides are really fast and such a good experience.

Kreed Trane Pleasant Grove, UT

Lagoon is such a great experience. I go with my family more than once a year and we love the rides there.

Benji Frandsen Pleasant Grove, UT

Lagoon is an interesting experience. It was very fun but i think they could keep the flow of traffic moving a lot better in between the rides.

Jon Posey Riverton, UT

Lagoon has done a pretty good job improving their park but it is still pretty basic. We take what we can get here but it still has a long ways to go. Food isn't great, some rides need serious updates.

JC Riverton, UT

Lagoon is a great place to go to. It has all kinds of different rides that are fun. I highly recommend it.

Tony Riverton, UT

It's not Disneyland, but it's a great way to spend the day. Loved Cannibal and Wicked! Something there for the whole family.

Sydney Boren American Fork, UT

I have gotten a season pass and I enjoyed it a lot. The rides are always super thrilling and so fun.

Victoria American Fork, UT

Lagoon keeps getting better and better! The rides recently have been awesome! The downside is the park's cleanliness. Pretty dirty in some areas.

Amy Boren American Fork, UT

My kids still love to go once a year. When they were younger we did the season pass for the summer and that was great. I personally think its too expensive and dirty.

Alyssa Boren American Fork, UT

The employees are sometimes quite rude and not patient. The bathrooms aren't very clean. The rides are very fun and I always feel safe.

Joy Hill Pleasant Grove, UT

Lagoon is so fun! The rides are awesome and the workers are really nice. The food is kind of expensive though....

Linda Hays Layton, UT

My grandchildren had a fairly good time but I felt like that the service was poor on all the rides with the exception of “Wicked”.

Janessa Whatcott Riverton, UT

It has a couple fun rides, but the majority are out of date. The food is below average, but you can bring in coolers, which helps.

Bryan Jensen Midvale, UT

My kids love it .I went there as a kid. it's close and the rides are fun. always adding new stuff

Tucker Porter Los Angeles, CA

This is the best amusement park in Utah! The park is always clean and there is plenty of shade.

kaylee Salt Lake City, UT

Really fun! I love Lagoon. Their rides are great and you get a good value for the price you pay.

Dave Marble South Jordan, UT

Fun family park, variety of things to do and enjoy. Nice to have a family park in UT.

JT Sandy, UT

Prices for the amount of rides doesn’t seem right anymore. Doesn’t seem like you get enough bang for your buck anymore.

Madison Finlinson Saratoga Springs, UT

I live near lagoon and I get to go yearly and it never gets boring I love the new ride!

Lori Fletcher Saratoga Springs, UT

Not worth the price. Even with discount tickets, it's over priced for the overall experience. This park is so dirty and overcrowded. Needs more shade and better parking.

Kayle Wilds Eagle Mountain, UT

If you get there early enough to beat everyone else then you can get great seats. That's important for tired babies!

Deryl Managua, MN

I love to take my family to Lagoon. The rides are exciting and it’s never too crowded.

Braylyn Linford Lehi, UT

It’s been a couple of years since we were here but the last time we were it was dirty and just pretty scummy . You pay a lot of what you get .

Rebecca Managua, MN

Lagoon is a lot of fun. I enjoy going with my friends. The rides are thrilling and exciting.

LF South Jordan, UT

A little overcrowded every time we’ve been there. Our favorite place is the swimming area. We stay there most of the day

lani tuihalamaka Cheyenne, WY

Always a fun time with family and friends. Love that we can pack our own food and enjoy in the park

AveryRex , UT

Lagoon is your average local theme park. It’s no disneyland but it works. My experience was that it was very dirty and the rides were very old.

Summer Cerritos, CA

Lagoon is a great place to go to. The rides are fun. My favorite ride is Wicked!