Lagoon Logo

Abby Robinson Riverton, UT

I went to lagoon last summer, I had a blast the rides were super fun. My favorite rides were Cannibal, Colossus, and Wild mouse.

mary lyn robbins West Jordan, UT

We love to go to lagoon every year with our family. We love the atmosphere and the rides. There is something to enjoy for all ages.

Kbr Pleasant Grove, UT

Way too expensive for the size of amusement park it is! The lines get way too long and I won’t take my grandkids there anymore. They also need to work on cleanliness and customer service. They charge you for every little tiny thing.

Lucy Mair Saint George, UT

I love the rides. They are great and are very fun. The wait time is a little long and the ride is short but most of the major rollercoasters are worth it.

Bennett Robinson Riverton, UT

Lagoon was awesome, there are amazing rides. Lagoon a beach was amazing too, the water slides were great at lagoon a beach.

fernandopessoa Cheyenne, WY

We go to Lagoon every summer and love it. They have rides that are better than some of the brand name parks for 1/2 the cost.

Jillaine Clark Orem, UT

I love Lagoon! Especially the Frightmares, it's my fav!! I love the rides and it's good standard amusement park food. Lol

terryjamison Gulfport, MS

Lagoon was so much fun! My family and i has a absolute blast! There were so many amazing rides! The staff was very welcoming and nice!

AmyConder22 Eagle Mountain, UT

Lagoon is a great place to take the family. Not having any other amusement park in Utah it makes me happy to have it to spend family time.

Jamie Neider Magna, UT

We got season passes for our family of six. We loved the kiddie area and were impressed with how much they had to offer our very young kids.

Tiana Moe Brooklyn, NY

It's a fun little park. The white roller coaster is terrifying and kind of painful, but the other rides are newer and better quality. It's very expensive.

Shay Menifee, CA

Loved going here as a kid always an amazing time. Just wish they don’t have their little zoo tho. Animals always look sad

Nick Danforth Saratoga Springs, UT

Lagoon is PERFECT for everyone who wants a thrill, to relax, or just get a good experience. the rides are all super gnarly.

Likurag Phoenix, AZ

Lagoon is great, a little over rated but for the most part has great rides and food. Can be over crowded at times, but go with the right people & you’ll have a blast.

Cam McClellan Magna, UT

We have been to Lagoon a few times. My kids love all the roller coasters and experiencing it. We always come away happy and get to spend time together as a family.

Cara McAffee Cedar City, UT

The rides are thrilling and captivating. Its an adrenaline rush no matter how many times you have gone! However the cleanliness of the park isn’t the best.

Reckholdt Draper, UT

We always have a great time at Lagoon. There is something fun for everyone. Our older kids LOVE the thrill rides and also the water park.

Evan Provo, UT

I’ve always enjoyed going to lagoon ever since I was a kid. As always food is expensive inside the park, but the ability to bring food inside the park helps out a lot.

Roberson Salt Lake City, UT

Lagoon is a wonderful amusement park to visit with either friends or family. It is reasonably priced, especially when you buy a seasons pass. However, the 'Zoo' section of the amusement park could use an extreme renovation, as the conditions of the animal enclosures in of the poorest state.

Sara Smith Riverton, UT

We love the thrill of the rides with so many different options for the whole family. The food options are great and such a fun atmosphere for us.

Connor Farmington, UT

Lagoon is an extremely fun family-oriented park. It brings in the best aspects of fun rides, food, and a carnival without feeling sketchy. It's nostalgic with a modern twist.

Caleb Campbell Pleasant Grove, UT

Lagoon is the best amusement park I've ever been to. They're ride cannibal is the best roller coaster I've ever been on.

Lindsay Spanish Fork, UT

We grew up going to Lagoon. It's a good sized park and has some great rides. They're always expanding and updating which is great.

Eric Smith Riverton, UT

Our kids love going to Lagoon. There are rides for all ages to enjoy and lines have always been shorter than other Amusement parks.

Landon Edwards Pleasant Grove, UT

I always have a good time at Lagoon. There are tons of rides, and you won't get bored. The lines go fast and the rides are worth the wait.

Aliza Henline Provo, UT

For how much Lagoon costs- there are some major cleanliness issues. The whole place smells like rubber. I also was sad to see how many times the guard would walk by me without checking that I had my seatbelt on.

Shawn American Fork, UT

Fun local (for me) amusement park. Some of my favorite roller coasters. I hate that they have a “zoo.” Animals on concrete shouldn’t be allowed.

Zac Marx Brighton, CO

Lagoon is a constant joy. I used to go every summer when visiting family, but it has gotten rather expensive. I love the constant new additions of roller coasters.

Ella American Fork, UT

Lagoon can be lots of fun, but extremely overpriced. Waiting in lines for forever is only worth it for a small fraction of the attractions, and food is inaccessible and overpriced as well.

Madison Scott Pleasant Grove, UT

Lagoon has a way of improving itself every year. As a mama, I love to use Lagoon as a motivator for my children. If they do XYZ, Lagoon is the prize!

Hally Bellary

I am amazed by how much we love going to Lagoon. We ended up going as an accident but it turned out great. Cheap and nice.

Aubrey Garcia , ID

It’s a really good place to go for some family fun. Also they have great customer service. It’s a great place!

Lori Claassen Herriman, UT

Lagoon is great for the kids and big kids as well! I wish there were more restrooms so that you didn’t have to walk so far to use them.

Britanie Miller Boise, ID

It’s nice to have an amusement park close enough when we need to get out and do something different for the day. We love the bounce back tickets!

MattB , UT

Best people watching ever. Workers are friendly, food is good, lines are long but some quality hillbillies to watch

myles Ragas Long Beach, MS

I loved the rides at lagoon. Big selection of rides for the kids and for the people looking for a thrill.

Josh Harold Dallas, TX

Lagoon was fun for my entire group. There was plenty to do and eat and it was al for an adorable price.

Clay Magee Dallas, TX

I absolutely love lagoon and the family friend entertainment it offers. I also love the new renovation of roller coaster

J M Orem, UT

Great time at Lagoon. Too crowded during Frightmares but other than those days very enjoyable with not too long of lines for the rides.

Angie Seare Sandy, UT

We love having this park close enough to frequent all summer long. Lots of shade and crowds aren’t too bad.

SamO Brigham City, UT

I have been to Lagoon a number of times. It's pretty fun. They have fun rides and a nice feel. BUT I also believe that it can get very old.

Aidan Keogh Ogden, UT

Lagoon is a fun place to take the family. The price is reasonable for the experience that is available.

Fay Falatea Kaneohe, HI

Lagoon let’s you take cooler and your own food inside. Prices have gone up but still had a lot of fun with my children.

MaryAnn Price, UT

We have been going to Lagoon since we were kids for the last 55 years. It's very family friendly. We now bring our grandchildren with us.

Melissa Dickey Pocatello, ID

Fun place for an all day date! My husband and I love going! When we went it seemed well run,easy to navigate, etc

Mercy Afton, WY

It was a fun day spent with my kids! The lines went quick enough and we were able to enjoy many rides.

Club Vinaka Lindon, UT

I love the little kid area. Has perfect amount of rides and wasn’t too busy. My little ones loved this area and spent all day there!

Kellen Layton, UT

You get what you pay for. I wasn't completely blown away but it was fun. I wish there was a little more to do there, it can get boring quick.

Valentino Chanel South Jordan, UT

Mediocre rides with long lines. This was fun as a kid but it gets pricey and less value able as an adult. I’d rather spend money going to a bigger amusement park.

London Larson Layton, UT

it has some fun rides! all though it can be messy and kinda gross! it has some okay food and cool decorations for frightmares