Lagoon Logo

Julie Taylor Ogden, UT

My kids always look forward to our trips to Lagoon. They enjoy the variety of rides, and that they keep adding new rides. Wish it was cleaned better. Seems like we always get sick after.

Megan Johnston West Jordan, UT

It has gotten much better over the years. They are getting more exciting rides and it is affordable to go with your family. I do think its a little on the dirty side though.

Jeremy Lucas Eagle Mountain, UT

This place can be fun...but, they have really raised the prices and the quality really hasn't gone up. They could do a lot better in training their intern employees to be more efficient with operating the rides. They could seriously improve line efficiency dramatically with just a little bit better training.

CarenM Saratoga Springs, UT

Lagoon has improved its product over the years. They are cleaner, more friendly and better entertainment. However, for me, unfortunately, I get sick at Lagoon now and can't go any longer.

Nicholas Cloward Pleasant Grove, UT

Overall, a fairly decent place to go for a few good rides. The park is small enough that it can be easily visited in a day, but not too big or too small either. I like the access to water

Grace Orem, UT

I go to lagoon all the time and It never gets old! I love all the rides and the food and the games. My family gets the all year pass sometimes and it’s absolutely amazing!

Brooklyn Brown Springville, UT

Lagoon is so fun because they make all sorts and kinds of rides they make rides for little kids and big kids their park is clean and everybody there is super friendly

Bob Muench Sandy, UT

This place is an exciting amusement park with fun rides and things to do. We spent the whole day going from ride to ride, stopping to grab something to eat and going some more. It's well worth it. Check it out.

Mike Ika West Valley City, UT

Lagoon is not my favorite. The water by the Tidal Wave is dirty. The area by the food stands smell like sewer. The rides are run by teenagers. It’s basically a permanent carnival. But it’s all Utah has, so I guess its ok. But its no Deisneyland, or Knotts Berry Farm. It’s overpriced for what you get.

Aaliyah Lobendahn Orem, UT

The lines usually go by fast and you enjoy more rides faster and have more fun! I love going the summer so we can go on water rides as well but I do think the food is a little over priced.

Chantell Filiaga South Jordan, UT

Loved Lagoon since I was little. It’s UTs Disneyland. Plenty of rides for all ages. I’ve taken my kids as young as 3 and they’ve loved it because of all the rides they were able to enjoy.

Joseph rex Nampa, ID

Nice place to visit in the summer time. Haven’t been as many times over the past few years. Seems like prices keep going up. But overall great fun times to be had.

Amy Christian Orem, UT

Grew up at Lagoon and love that after all these years they keep working on new rides/attractions etc. Really clean and love that they now have a Bier Garden!

Matisyn Johnson Salt Lake City, UT

Lagoon is a fun theme park and ideal for all thrill seekers. There is a ball that launches you high into the air and a ride called colossal that puts you through two loops. The tickets are a little over priced but that’s ok.

Annie Robbins Pleasant Grove, UT

The new and upgraded rides are fantastic. They keep the park updated to match competitors. It is crowded and they could use more technology somehow to keep waiting in a line to a minimum.

BannerEvents Tacoma, WA

We visited Lagoon as part of a family reunion. While it was a fun experience, the price point seemed extremely high, especially for large families. Because of this, I am rating the experience lower.

Mykahla Nelson Managua, MN

Lagoon is such a fun place to take the family! All the workers are super nice and if you have questions they love to help you! They also have really yummy food and drinks!

Morganwhiting Salt Lake City, UT

We usually go to Disney but we got discounted tickets so we thought what the heck we will give it a try. It had so many fun thrilling rides. I will totally go back.

Jonathan B Wrigley Cedar Fort, UT

You can get a summer pass and it's worth it. They have some good places to wear and the rollercoasters are great... Unless you've just eaten. Pack sun screen!

Erika Douglas Cedar Fort, UT

Lines are very long at Lagoon. But they let you bring your own food in to save money, which offsets the price of the ticket. They have a good selection of rides for different ages. . We enjoy going there enough that we try to go once a year.

Bryndie Managua, MN

I think lagoon is great. The rides there are awesome, the rides that work anyway. In my experience, however, there have always been some key rides that are closed, which gets frustrating.

Erin Farnsworth Pleasant Grove, UT

Fun atmosphere and has some great rides. Some of the best rides you have to pay for. The park itself can be a little grimy. But that can be expected at amusement parks not run by Disney. If you get a discounted ticket, you should go.

Jacob American Fork, UT

Lagoon is a great amusement park in Utah. Although prices jump almost every year, it is one of the only amusement parks in Utah and has fun rides. Lines can be long, but festivals, shows, and Frightmares makes fun and easy to enjoy time with family for part of they year.

Myra Howes Provo, UT

I have gone a few times with my family. We always have a blast. I don't feel like the lines are ever too too long. We have always especially enjoyed Wicked, and Rattlesnake rapids.

Daphne Brown Riverton, UT

I love the new rides with the old amusement park feel. The new rides are amazing and will take your breath away. The waterpark is my kids favorite and they have plenty of smaller rides for them also.

Martha Gourley Pleasant Grove, UT

Lagoon has really upped the appeal of the amusement park. Our children love to go there. They like it as much as Disneyland. We are taking 30 family members there this summer.

Alex Danielson Riverton, UT

We've been to Lagoon a couple of times and our kids have enjoyed themselves each time. There are many rides and activities to choose from and they've always shown us great service!

Kathryn American Fork, UT

I have a lot of childhood memories of lagoon; my favorite rides were the private ship and the yo-yo. However there are plenty more adventurous or safe options. The variety provides an option for everyone.

Kaydence Bonino Riverton, UT

Our family goes to lagoon at least once a year. We always have a great time! We went to frightmares last year and it was awesome. I think the tickets are a little expensive but we continue to go so it must be worth it!

Deanna Lehi, UT

Overall my family enjoys Lagoon. However, it is way overpriced and ridiculous to not spend more money in the park. Especially because locking belongings in a locker is required unless you have someone to sit out with your personal items.

AK Riverton, UT

Frightmares is such a fun time to visit Lagoon. Of course you have to gamble with the weather, but the shows and decorations are so much fun. The night we went was cold enough that the crowds and lines weren't so bad.

Sherry Arnold Alpine, UT

We've really enjoyed going to Lagoon, but it's gotten so expensive! We usually just wait until our company takes us for the summer party. Frightmares is great, though. Great kiddie rides at this park!

Campbell Blair Phoenix, AZ

My family loves Lagoon, we will go for a couple of days in a row and will wish we could have gone for more. Such a fun place to be with it's clean and friendly environment.

Scotlynn Blair Phoenix, AZ

I personally think that Lagoon is the best smaller in-state amusement park I think I've ever been too. I can go multiple days in a row and still have so much fun all day. The price isn't asking too much either.

Ellie Cheyenne, WY

The park is well kept, clean, and fun. There are rides that everyone will enjoy and the employees are friendly. We always feel safe.

Myken American Fork, UT

We go to Lagoon every summer and it’s one of the highlights of our families summer! The rides are spectacular. It’s clean and family friendly!

J Connelly Saratoga Springs, UT

Fun family day at the park. It’s nice it has the water park too. I do wish they had a free pass for those who were not riding the rides but just enjoying family time.

MaryAnn Hagblom Eagle Mountain, UT

Great fun place to take your family. I enjoy waking around while grandkids have fun on rides. I don’t like how you have to pay for some of the activities.

Randi Nelson Managua, MN

Lagoon is awesome for friends and family! They have some many things to do for everyone! The churros and Carmel apples are to die for !

Anthea Aiono Riverton, UT

Our family enjoys lagoon and looks forward to going every summer. There are rides for everyone to enjoy and is always a good time.

janice pan ,

Lagoon is a great theme park with easy access to picnic areas. We love you can bring your own food in. It's a great place to spend the day with the water park during the day and the rides in the evening/night.

Mary Haring Sandy, UT

Lagoon is fun I’m glad it gets new rides often. The food is good and the games are fun and the size of it is perfect for my young family.

B. Scott Midvale, UT

This local amusement park is just right for our family of all ages. There is a ride for everyone’s interest and many that we can all enjoy together.

Jessica Eagle Mountain, UT

We love Lagoon and are going on our 5th year of season passes. They are constantly improving the park and it’s kid friendly.

Hallieford Herriman, UT

We love Lagoon!! It is the perfect family attraction. There is something for everyone of all ages. We go back every year.

Mandi Smith American Fork, UT

Lagoon is an amazing place to take your family! Overall a great experience and so much fun! The only downfall is the lines, waiting 30 minutes for a 30 second ride?! Plus, it is so much money

Lorna Johnston West Valley City, UT

Some of our desk family memories are from our outings to Lagoon. The rides are great and it is a perfect family fun spot.

Sweet Tart Layton, UT

So much fun! I love all of the rides and the environment. The food is a bit overpriced, but that's to be expected because it is an amusement park.

Toni Baker Draper, UT

lagoon is so close By we go there every weekend have so much fun can swim can just enjoy everything the rides are outstanding

Abby Robinson Riverton, UT

I went to lagoon last summer, I had a blast the rides were super fun. My favorite rides were Cannibal, Colossus, and Wild mouse.