Lagoon Logo

Tyler Oskaloosa, IA

Lagoon makes for a fantastic summer day at the amusement park. There are many thrilling rides to enjoy, as well as fun games you can play around the park. There’s some good food as well. Some areas are a little lacking of shade, which can be rough during a hot summer day. Besides that, lagoon has great service and fantastic management.

Emma Kleinze Logan, UT

I was able to go to Lagoon with my sisters last fall for Frightmares and it was such a blast! It was a lot scarier than I thought, and the rides were just the right speed for someone like me. Definitely aimed towards adults, but they sure didn't skimp out on the little kid rides as well. So fun!

stevey shumway Provo, UT

Lagoon is such a fun place to go with the family. The food and merchandise is a little overpriced but you get that with every amusement park. It provides great fun for all ages. The park is very clean. The workers are all very nice as well.

Steve Laird Midvale, UT

Lagoon is a fun park to take the kids. We have gotten season passports and have enjoyed using them frequently. We have even stayed in the campground, which was very convenient and enjoyable. The park has a great family atmosphere. It is pretty clean.

Kimi Bayles West Valley City, UT

There is no better amusement park with the best value as Lagoon! They are constantly adding new and exciting rides to the fun! For all ages you know you’re getting your moneys worth!

C. Alex Cornwall Salt Lake City, UT

Lagoon is such a great place to take the family in the summer! definitely worth the trip. The updates they have made with the new beer garden are a great perk for us older people. The only thing I wish was better was the price of admission. It is a little spendy.

Nick Hansen Eagle Mountain, UT

Until recently I hadn't been to Lagoon since I was a kid. They had really made a ton of improvements and it all felt new and exciting, especially as I was with my young kiddos who were loving every minute of it!

Fife32 Managua, MN

I live super close to Lagoon, like within an hour and a half and I love it! I love fright mares around Halloween time, I love it in the summer, I have so much fun with my family and friends!!

mccandless24 Kaysville, UT

Overall our last visit was really fun there were a few rides that took longer to get on due to only one ride operator working the ride but other than that it was a good experience. I love how many trees there are throughout the park it was such a lifesaver to be able to sit in the shade on the hot day we went.

Melanie Johnston Las Vegas, NV

I like the quality of rides that are provided. The park has cleaned up over the years and the quality of rides have continued to improve. They are trustworthy. My phone fell out of my pocket on the old big roller coaster. They walked under the whole thing searching right when the park closed and found the phone. It was amazing.

Tj Black South Jordan, UT

Lagoon is a great place to spend time with your family and friends. My family goes at least once a year and always enjoy our time tremendously. We love the cannibal ride and the ice cream in pionner village

Kaitlyn Rios Ogden, UT

I recently purchased a season pass at Lagoon. It was worth every penny for my family to experience fun rides, challenging carnival games and cute stores. The food was great too. I love the annual pass !

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

Lagoon is an awesome amusement park. We loved the season pass and it was very competitive on price. The park had so many attractions that the kids loved every visit. Parking pass was great too!

Aimee Mortensen Las Vegas, NV

Our family enjoys going to Lagoon. They have rides and a water park. Paying for parking is irritating, but there’s also a free shuttle from a neighboring parking lot. My son wasn’t tall enough for many of the rides, so check height restrictions.

Stephanie Love Herriman, UT

As a kid I always loved going to lagoon. And now having my own kids we even took advantage of the season pass, it was so worth the money. Over the last several years they have built some really extreme rides and has made the experience way more enjoyable. The kids and I look forward to going every year.

Lydia Falatea Riverton, UT

Have been to Lagoon a few times with my kids and it never disappoints. It’s usually very packed and the lines are long but that is expected for an amusement park. The food is also very expensive.

Hannah Cobb Salt Lake City, UT

I love all the rides at lagoon and could spend a whole day feeling entertained! They're water park is good too, I'd just wish there was a slightly bigger regular pool. Over all everything is fun fast and enjoyable there!

June Cazier Layton, UT

Lagoon is honestly my favorite amusement park in the world! I would pick it over Disneyland any day because it's less expensive, shorter wait times, and just add much fun! I love going!

Kaysha Love Las Vegas, NV

Lagoon is a really exciting amusement park, this park is relativity small compared to the other larger name amusement parks but it still has a great amount of rides for the entire family. Featuring kid Land along with a water park. Its a great place to spend the day or even the weekend with the family.

Poundesk Saratoga Springs, UT

Lagoon is the best amusement park in the west not counting Disney land. If you are in utah then you have to go to Lagoon. Not only great amusement rides but also a fun water park for summer days. Food is great and not too expensive. Bathrooms can get a bit dirty but not too bad.

Stan Hollingshead Lehi, UT

Lagoon is a great mix of stuff for little kids and older kids who like the more exciting rides. In fact, despite it's small size, the thrill rides rival those of the bigger name brand parks. You can tell they have made a conscious decision to invest and keep up with the technology.

Nichole Hiatt Eagle Mountain, UT

We always enjoy our trips to Lagoon as a family each summer. There are always plenty of rides for everyone to enjoy, no matter the age. I love that they had a variety of food options to pick from as well.

Lindsey Newman American Fork, UT

For a small amusement park in a local city we really love lagoon! It's not always the VERY cleanest and often times there is a ride here and there that isn't working, but honestly our kids have such a great time there and it does have a fun amusement park feel with lots of variety and plenty of rides!

LoertscherL Riverton, UT

Our family really enjoys lagoon. Even with the long lines and scores of people in peak times. Pricing seems steep like its Disneyland level fun.. so I don’t feel like it’s a good value. Perhaps if it had some sort of partnership with an animation studio like warner brothers or something?

Brandi Eox West Valley City, UT

Lagoon has always been an attraction that my family has Gone to for my entire life and we enjoy taking our kids there now one thing that I wished was the admission fees were a little less money

Erika Shumway Managua, MN

I love Lagoon! Lagoon is my favorite amusement park. They have a wide variety of rides- which makes it perfect for young kids and for teenagers. The lines are never too long and it is more than worth it for the price.

Steve Midway, UT

Lagoon is a bit over priced, but it's always a good time. If it was the only amusement park one had been to, I'm sure they would have much higher regard. In comparison to Six Flags and other parks, they have a long way to go. However, I do like how family friendly the park is and they've taken great strides as far as roller coasters go.

Jeremy Brown Riverton, UT

We always love our trips to Lagoon with the water park and plenty of scary rides. I have loved the newer rides that keep getting added each year. I wish the water park wasn't so cold and some of the older rides were upgraded. But my kids love to go to the park each year.

abby becht Pleasant Grove, UT

Lagoon is such a fun place to go with friends and family because its such a good environment and it has super good prices based on other amusement parks which have similar rides.

Sam Stewart Saint George, UT

Lagoon has several thrilling rides that our sure to entertain any adrenaline junky. It also has many rides for younger children who desire tamer entertainment. It is smaller and cheaper than most theme parks but it is definitely worth the price of admission

Rischelle Mikkelson American Fork, UT

Lagoon is a great amusement park with fun rides, fun entertainment, clean grounds - all set at the base of the beautiful Rocky Mountain range. We love the new Beer Garden area - best food in the park. A great addition this year!

Don Boren American Fork, UT

Rides are very good. Excellent choice of roller-coasters and other rides. Fun water park when it's hot. They have really fun haunted house attractions around Halloween. Food is overpriced.

Virginia Rosenthal Pleasant Grove, UT

I got my family season passes this year. We have loved every minute there. It was nice to have the passes and be able to go for a few hours and then leave when it got crowded.

Derek Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

Lagoon is the best local hangout for people in Utah. The rides are awesome, the Laguna Beach is very fun in the summer and Frightmares is awesome in the fall. Their season passes are the way to go in order to take in all the fun it has to offer.

Miles Strother American Fork, UT

Lagoon is tons of fun, but it's overpriced and a little small as far as amusement parks go. Because it doesn't have a lot of nearby competition, it is definitely worth going to for anybody who loves amusement parks. Surprisingly intense rides too.

Ted Johnson Pleasant Grove, UT

Lagoon has always been a nice local amusement park that doesn't have all the bells and whistles of the bigger parks. Well, they are now of age and have all the bells and whistles and provide a great experience for everyone.

Kristiane R Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

Lagoon is so much fun. They have great rides for everyone and the new cannibal ride is awesome. Prices are not excessively high and their bounce back passes are a good deal.

Bret Norton Thatcher, AZ

It was an enjoyable experience. Some of the rides though seemed like cheap imitations of the bigger parks. I had just been at Disneyland and so the log ride compared to Splash Mountain was a little disappointing. But overall a fun day.

Hallie Anderson Logan, UT

Lagoon is always a fun place to spend the day. It’s not too far away from home, and the rides really are quite fun (and scary!). It reminds me of my childhood and I hope to have many more memories created at lagoon!

Rocio Diaz Tallahassee, FL

When in Utah this is a must. Customer service is wonderful and the rides are great (especially Cannibal). The price is not exorbitant and families have a great time.

Carl Harold Irving, TX

it’s busy on most days but it’s a pretty fun park when there’s not too many people. The rides are well-kept and well designed so you’ll always have fun regardless!

zoe American Fork, UT

I LOVE lagoon! we go there every summer and I look forward to it every time! there’s so many rides to choose from, great food, and the workers are always so nice!

cb Thibodaux, LA

went here on my trip to Utah. The rides were very enjoyable and clean. The workers were among the friendliest I've ever met! The food was also very tasty.

Jake Mecham Ogden, UT

It’s like an overpriced county fair with some really cool rides. The park has a warm county fair feel, but is it worth the price? I don’t know. That’s for you to judge. I love it and it reminds me of home.

Club rush West Valley City, UT

So fun and good for those who love the rides as well as those who don’t love them. The food is a little expensive but I like that I can bring my own food in.

russbayles West Valley City, UT

our family gets the yearly pass for Christmas. It’s great to be able to go even for a few hours to enjoy the great rides and good food. It’s a good family oriented park and my boys love Lagoona beach.

Scott C. Lehi, UT

There are several rides that I really enjoy, and I like the variety of rides available. Also, I like that you can bring in your own food (with certain limitations) if you like. Overall, it is a fun place to go.

Constance Falatea Kirkland, WA

This has been my 'hometown' amusement park since I was 13 years old. I love that the rides have improved in risk factor and excitement. The kiddos rides could use an upgrade as they are carnival rides at best.

Greg West Valley City, UT

I grew up in a community near Lagoon and went there often in my youth. Our family has had many fun experiences there. The rides have always been a lot of fun. I highly recommend it although it has become quite expensive.

Lara Leigh Raulston Phoenix, AZ

I have always enjoyed Lagoon but Frightmares is the way to go!! In October it is cooler, creepy characters, and awesome haunted houses.. Love Halloween at Lagoon!!