Lagoon Logo
LAST UPDATED: June 7th, 2021

The company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

BJ Tenney Woods Cross, UT

This is a great family oriented theme park. They have 1 really good roller coaster and a couple okay ones, but this isn't really a park you should plan to spend riding a ton of amazing roller coasters. This was our first year with season passes and I loved being there often with my kids. Their is a great section of the park that lets kids of all ages/heights ride. It entertains my 1 1/2 year old up to my 9 year old. My favorite with the family was Frightmares. There are a LOT of people that show up during the Halloween festivities, but my kids loved getting scared and getting candy/prizes.

Elisabeth Kinghorn Bangkok, 10

My friends and I bought tickets to Lagoon for Frightmares on Halloween. Super fun night with lots of different events and activities!

Brody Livingston Springville, UT

It’s a good place for a local amusement park. They have descent food, and plenty of fun rides to go on. But the only sucky thing is that since it’s the only amusement park in Utah, it’s always busy, unless it’s a Sunday and sometimes a Monday or Tuesday. So the line for all the rides are super long, if you went on a Friday or Saturday, you would only get to go on a few rides, and most of the time you spend there is just waiting in a line. But other than that, the park is pretty fun, it has a good amount of big and small rides, but it could use more water rides. Overall it’s a good park, would recommend going there.

Michelle Rios Ogden, UT

Lagoon... I went there with my family when I was a little girl and now I am taking my kids! I got to introduce them to the same rides I rode when I was their age, and we have discovered so many new ones together. It made me smile that the "kiddie" rides were not just little metal boats floating in a circle anymore... There are a huge selection, so that the whole family can have fun. The staff is immature and less than interested in providing quality service, but we make the best of it and have a great time anyway. The quality of food is okay, but allowing us to bring in our own cooler makes up for it. We even bought season passes last year and we are planning to again, because we had such a good time together as a family. Its what fun is!

Edith O'Halloran Englewood, CO

Ive been a pleased customer of Lagoons for at least 50 years. the park has done an excellent accomplishment of staying up with the changing times over all these years. The park strives at bringing in good entertainment of all types if music from pop to country, rock and roll to instrumental. The concessions have changed and rotated over the years to accommodate the changing times. Roller Coaster was always looked forward to riding for young and old. Now it has changed to even more exciting ride. The rocket rides, merry go round, house of mirrors, spook ally have all been changed out and updated. The picnic areas have always been a cool retreat for Moms that needed to allow a little one to take a nap. Has in the past been there for Company outings, LDS ward Parties and reunions.

Kate Pessoa Herriman, UT

We live in Utah and Lagoon is wonderful place to hang out. Less time in lines than other previous park I been to. The roller coaster is very bumpy, but still fun to go on. I did not like the rocket; BLAST OFF!!!! because it gives me a shock! It was still fun though. But word of advice; if you're going to Utah, Lagoon should be on you're what to do list.

Brittany Wilkinson Herriman, UT

We purchased Lagoon passports last year for our kids for Christmas. We LOVE Lagoon! Our families favorite ride is Cannibal and Big Shot. We also enjoyed Frightmares this year. It was very well done and the maekup and costumes on the workers was amazing. We love to visit Pioneer Village and get a treat when we visit Lagoon. We can't wait to visit again next year.

Kathryn Robinson Riverton, UT

We went to Lagoon over the summer and my family LOVED it! It has been almost 15 years since I went to Lagoon and my recent trip with my family far exceeded my expectations. I love that there are rides for every age, from my toddler to my adrenaline seeking husband. The waterpark gives a nice break during the middle of the day to cool down. We loved going to Lagoon so much we plan on buying season passes this year.

Ashley Gneiting Pleasant Grove, UT

Lagoon is one of my favorite amusement parks because it is close to where I live!! I have gone on school trips there as well as birthday parties. Every year they seem to have a new ride or a new show or adventure. You can go to the Lagoon Beach as part of your ticket, you can buy a season pass, or even a bounce back pass for later on in the summer. I especially enjoy the October Frightmares with my friends. It is always reasonably priced right for my budget. If you have not been you should give it a try!

Kimmi Riverton, UT

Went there this past summer with my large family. There was something for everyone. It is a little too much to do the water park and the rides in one day. We ran out of time and weren't able to do everything we wanted to do. We were able to bring in a cooler which I appreciated, but we still bought treats!

Alethea Nay Tremonton, UT

I've loved Lagoon since I was a little kid, and being much older now, I still love it and enjoy going there immensely. The rides are fun and fast, and there are rides for every type of person. The only thing that brings my review down from a 5 to a 4 is that the lines are sometimes incredibly long, but worth it usually, and the food there is extremely overpriced. If you want to eat affordably at Lagoon, your best bet is just to bring a lunch and dinner along in a cooler.

Elizabeth Norton ,

Very fun place to take your family, and a pretty good price too! There's lots of rides for all different ages, so the whole family can enjoy it. It's not as fancy as some of the bigger theme parks, but it's still a ton of fun. I plan on taking my kids one day for sure!

FIXITART West Jordan, UT

The wife and I decided to go to Lagoon. We had not gone for years and now that we are older needed a wheel chair. Lagoon's web site states they have chairs at guest services but never mentioned it was a rental. We would have brought our own but did not want to drag it along if Lagoon was providing chairs. Disappointed the web site did not mention fee's, would be nice if they posted prices so people would not think it was a free service.

Brysen roberts Garland, UT

Lagoon is quite a fun place to experience, and they have all different types of rides! Ever since I was a little kid, I’ve been going to Lagoon almost yearly, and every year, they seem to have more rides! They have rides for all ages, and every taste, and the only downside so far or me has been the cost of food, which I guess you should expect, but you can find food over half the price cheaper in like 15 minutes after leaving the park, but besides that, Lagoon is a great, family-friendly park suited for everyone!

Nicole Jones Sandy, UT

Lagoon is a family favorite! We buy season passes every year and can be found there most weekends! I love that there's rides for all ages, which is helpful for my growing family! We are eagerly waiting for the park to open for the season!

Shauna Horne American Fork, UT

Lagoon is a great value because you get both an amusement park and the water park. In the summer it is nice to be able to go to the water park and cool off in the afternoon. There are lots of fun rides and the western town is fun to explore. It's definitely a great spot for families to visit when they come to Utah.

Sandi Burkinshaw South Jordan, UT

Perfect home town amusement park. The white rollercoaster is a fun, throw back, wooden rollercoaster. It is a bumpy ride, but well worth it. Their newest roller coasters are some of the funnest I have been on. You can cool down in Pioneer Village on the log flume or rattlesnake rapids. My family goes every year and will continue to do so for a long time.

Jasmyne Love Hayward, CA

I have been going to Lagoon every summer since I was little and each time I have enjoyed my experience. The park is a good size and they have transportation that will take you across the park. The lagoon has a family-friendly portion of the park where young kids can enjoy themselves. They sell yummy ice cream called Dole whip. The food is pricey, but that is to be expected with theme parks. I do feel like you will get more worth your money if you buy a year pass instead of a day pass. Overall, Lagoon has been great.

April H Lehi, UT

Our family always has a great time at Lagoon. It does feel like if you don't pick the right time you end up being there with maybe a crowd that isn't family friendly but mostly that's in the evening and we are done by then. The rides are fun, the lines aren't too long. Food selection and prices are what you'd expect for an amusement park. It's in a beautiful setting close to the mountains.

GrandpaRod Lehi, UT

Our family loves Lagoon and has gone regularly since I was a boy. We used to attend the All State Italian American Civic League Day and enjoyed being with a large group of friends. Overtime it is now much bigger and I am glad they add rides based on age and interest for a wide audience.

take7 Sandy, UT

We spend the whole day there when we do go once a year. Our favorite place is the water park. Lines are quick and rides are fun. The workers are helpful with kids. A little too expensive right now. We don’t mind the food inside but prefer our own we can bring in which is the best plus! The open pavilions are great to keep food close to our spot on the grass. There is plenty of space for small tents and chairs and blankets to spend a whole day there to make it worth it.

Michelle Schow Saratoga Springs, UT

Lagoon is a great amusement park for kids and adults of all ages. They have a lot of rides for young children (3 and under), and then of course have the big roller coasters for the thrill seekers. Lagoon-a-Beach is a great place to cool down during a hot summer day. You can get an awesome deal on a season pass on their Black Friday sale.

James Conder Eagle Mountain, UT

My family and I love Lagoon and make it goal to attend a few times a year. Prices keep increasing which makes it a little more difficult to go as often as we would like but the new rides and attractions are AMAZING. I can't wait to visit the new Beer Garden this year. My cousin also has worked here for since high school and loves it.

JamieD Saratoga Springs, UT

A great time for the whole family! There are rides for everyone to enjoy. It’s definitely a family tradition and we’ve enjoyed it for generations now. The park is clean, and the thick tree coverage helps keep things cooler even on those hot summer days

Emily Galvan Lindon, UT

I am a huge roller coaster fan and so everything about lagoon is so much fun to me. One thing that I don't really like is how hot it is and how far you have to walk to get to the next ride. Other than that, the rides are very fun! The lines just get really hot and the food is way overly priced.

Juliann Mecham Managua, MN

I live about an hour from Lagoon and I love this amusement park. My family who lives about 20 minutes away has season passes and it is so fun to spend time with them at such a family friendly, thrilling, exciting park. Love it and would recommend.

Beth Christensen Provo, UT

Lagoon is awesome! It's a little pricey (hence the four stars) but obviously very worth it, especially if you time it right, either going earlier in the day or later, towards closing time. It's honestly a part of the fun to figure out the crowds, being strategic about timing and rides. :) The rides are honestly fantastic. There are a lot of food choices, but generally they're pretty expensive. The service is great too. Going to Lagoon is consistently an awesome experience, and well worth the price!

Adrianne murray Brigham City, UT

This is Utah’s take on bigger theme parks that we just can’t seem to get it. The kids love it. The prices are a little expensive but you can definitely get discount tickets all over the place. I would say the 22 years I’ve lived in Utah I’ve only been twice. Of course in saying that all my in-laws have season passes I’m just a little too cheap though. Playing on waterslides is always a big hit though for everybody in the summer heat

Kylie Howes Provo, UT

My family has had season passes to Lagoon every summer for the last few years, and it always ends up being worth it. If you live in the area, going even 2 or 3 times will end up making the cost lower overall. They have great rides, with variety for all ages, and plenty of food options as well. My one complaint is that the park can get rather crowded, and isn't always super clean overall. But that's just how amusement parks are, in my experience.

BeauCarl South Jordan, UT

Lagoon is a great regional amusement park with fun rides inexpensive food options overall a fun day with the family. Lagoon does a great job of improving their park year after year so it doesn’t get worn down and constantly has new rides and food options.

Shannon B Salt Lake City, UT

IT'S WHAT FUN IS! I get a season pass to Lagoon almost every year. It's nice to be able to go frequently especially at nights in the summer when it's too hot during the day. I also love that the season pass includes Frightmares too.

KC Riverton, UT

Favorite season for Lagoon is Fall -- Frightmares! We love the shows and the characters around. The lines weren't too long when we went, but it was on the cold side. The rides were fun and there was a good variety for what people wanted (I like fast, hate the dizzy ones).

Sanetta Rigby Riverton, UT

I love Lagoon! I love how there are different types of rides for different age limits. There are little kid rides and older kid rides. Lagoon can be enjoyable for everyone! Lagoon also provides food. That can make your experience way more enjoyable!

Courtney carlson South Jordan, UT

We buy season passes every year. We love going to Lagoon we have some of our most favorite summer memories there. The cannibal ride is my favorite! We love being able to go for just a few hours at a time in the summer at night. It would be fun as they had more local food options inside the park like they did with swig...Café Rio would be a fun addition.

Jon Robinson Riverton, UT

I loved Lagoon as a kid, but it had been about 10 years since I had been to the park. Wow! They have done a great job with the new rides. When we asked the kids if they preferred Disneyland or Lagoon, they had a hard time deciding. It's great to have a park like this so close to home.

Summer Morris (Logan) Riverton, UT

Lagoon is honestly my kids favorite place! We go every summer and they have a blast - no matter the length of lines, we have so much fun! The rides are fantastic! The food options are great! Love that swig is there! It's clean and wonderful.

Mike Humble Sandy, UT

I love Lagoon! It is a fun amusement park for kids and adults. The park is clean and the food is delicious! There are even games that you can win prizes for. The roller coasters are safe and there is even a section for smaller kids.

Rilynne Edwards Pleasant Grove, UT

Lagoon is great! The lines can be long, but they go quickly so you don’t end up standing around waiting for too long. They have tons of fun rides, and some animals too. The food can be overpriced, so I would recommend bringing your own.

Desi Pleasant Grove, UT

Lagoon is such a fun place for literally anyone. I love the cannonball!!! It's perfectly entertaining for any age. There's a variety of rides and activities which I absolutely love. there's also a really fun water park. Lagoon is my home.

ave Pleasant Grove, UT

We love going to Lagoon for their rides and great musical shows throughout the day. There are plenty of rides to go on for all members of the family and the park is small enough you don't get too tired from walking around and big enough you don't get bored from seeing the same thing all day long. There is something for everyone.

Ad Pleasant Grove, UT

I love going to Lagoon over summer break. My favorite rides are Wicked, Samurai and Cannibal. I liked the convenience of it being close to home and my season pass is great. I did Frightmares for the first time this year and it was worth it!

Jaime American Fork, UT

Lagoon is a great place to take our family, and I feel like it offers so much more now than when I was a kid. My kids of all ages love it (from the teenagers down to the elementary age kids). There is something for everyone. We especially love going on the rapids ride all together!

kristin Gneiting Pleasant Grove, UT

Lagoon is located right off the freeway near Salt Lake City. We buy season passes every year because you only have to go a couple of times to make it worth it. We love the Lagoon Beach water park that comes along with your pass. The park is clean and the food is decent.

Kylie Alpine, UT

Lagoon is a great low stress amusement park. One of my favorite times of the year to go to Lagoon is during frightmares around Halloween time. They have people in costumes walking around the park scaring people. They have cute halloween decorations that get you in the spirit of Halloween. They don’t have a huge assortment of rides. Not many rides are very kid and child friendly. They have some of the classic amusement park treats, and some amazing shows that you can watch throughout the day.

Mmmmmmmmmm Orem, UT

I love lagoon! I go every year twice a year. I love Halloween and everything they put up for it. The rides are great, I’ve never had a bad experience!

Steve Jones Riverton, UT

My family enjoys going to Lagoon during the warmer months in Utah and get season passes every year. It's definitely a family favorite! We love that they have rides for all ages to enjoy! And the food is great too!

Kogan Powell West Valley City, UT

Honestly, I have such good memories of this place, one of my favorite spots as a kid. Day passes are pretty pricey, much more worth it to get a season pass and go a few more times. The rides are a blast and the park has a good, friendly vibe.

Karen Torino Tallahassee, FL

Lagoon is such a cute amusement park to be at. I love it and my siblings love it. There is a nice variety of rides to choose from, including water rides. The only thing is, it gets a little pricey with parking and everything but, not a bad park to visit once in a while.

Olivia Norton Thatcher, AZ

Lagoon was so much fun! I went for the first time with one of my best friends and we had such a good experience! The rides were fun and there were a lot of cool gift shops. The food was really good too!

Janan Grange Pleasant Grove, UT

We have gone to Lagoon every year for the last 35 years. We live a little farther to visit several times a year but do go at least once. I still love the old White roller coaster and that they are adding more rides to make it a new experience for everyone.