Hersheypark Logo
LAST UPDATED: April 1st, 2020

The company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

Megan A McEvoy Tallahassee, FL

I've been to Hershey Park multiple times, and it's a great place with activities for all age groups! I went when I was a kid with my parents, and again with my friends as a teenager and I had a blast every time! I love the rollercoasters there as well as all the chocolate they they have throughout the park. I remember I got my first henna tattoo at Hershey Park, which was really fun!

Tom M Holmdel, NJ

My family I have visited. We really like the assortment of entertainment available at the park. My favorite rides are the roller coasters. While I enjoy all the rollercoasters I have to see which family member is up for the thrill and join me. One of our favorite experiences at Hersheypark was when our daughter was participated in the American State Games for figure skating. The Olympic style event with skaters from all almost all 50 states was one will always remember.

take7 Sandy, UT

Best time is after Christmas lights time. The lines aren't as long and the parking isn't as jam packed. We got through most of the park by evening no problems. It is beautiful at night. Ate at Founders kitchen and that was fine. We liked the sweet treats as well. Workers were nice enough especially since it wasn't as normal busy.

Wendy Liu Bethesda, MD

Hershey was such an amazing experience for me! The rides were thrilling, especially Great Bear where it turns you upside down at great speeds. The snack pricing was good for an amusement park. Hershey's staff members care a lot about their customers as when it was raining, they did multiple test runs to ensure the safety of the rides before re-opening. 100% recommend going to Hershey!

Karen Torino Tallahassee, FL

My experience at Hersheypark was.. a sweet one. The rides are great, with all different types to choose from, the decorations are super cute, and it is just hard to not have a good experience here.

Brayden Ibert Houston, TX

Hershey Park is the best kept secret! There is a variety of rides for the entire family. Souvenirs are priced appropriately. The food is fresh and there is a variety. The oark was clean and employees were very friendly.

Hallieford Orem, UT

Hershey Park is our favorite! Their free app makes managing our day and wait times so easy. I love the quiet shaded areas they have to get out of the sun and take a break from all the fun and rides.

Scotlynn Blair Phoenix, AZ

My family was able to stop at Hershey park on our trip to the North East and it was awesome. I would say that the older kids didn't quite enjoy it as much but it worked out really well.

Maria Dolet Gaithersburg, MD

I did not find that there were a lot of rides but the factory where they make the chocolate is really cool and something different again the prices of food is extremely high but that’s with all theme parks

Luna Rockville, MD

It is an average amusement park with many fun rides. The best park of this amusement park is the chocolate factory. It is fun to go in summer since it has a huge water park with a lot of water slides.

Cim Carver Cheyenne, WY

I was a little disappointed by my experience at Hershey park. I should’ve done more homework before going, but there wasn’t as much there as I thought so my expectations were too high.

Danielle Powell Long Beach, MS

Great rides! Loved the ease of buying online Bd the quick entry into the park. Super impressed with the service for food

valerie reed Gulfport, MS

Hersheypark is a fun experience for both adults and kids. You can go on a chocolate tour that is very informative. Staff is very friendly and helpful

Nathan D. Warrendale, PA

Hershey Park is a great place for chocolate lovers and amusement ride enthusiasts. The ride selection is great and definitely worth the trip with your sweet!

Campbell Blair Phoenix, AZ

I wouldn't say that Hersheypark is like a fun amusement park to visit for more than a couple of days but one day does the trip. It's a cute park with good things for all ages.

Jenna Potomac, MD

I went to Hershey Park for a school trip and I had an amazing time there. The rides were very fun and the food was okay.

I have finally had a chance to go with my son. We were able to get on all the rides he wished for however I find it extremely pricy. It’s not local and to go out that far for such limited rides just seems way to much.

Logan Hudson Norcross, GA

Hersheypark is one of the low-end parks I have been to. It is old and some of the roads look like they’re falling apart. I would not recommend to my friends

AGenes Eagle Mountain, UT

Such a fun amusement park. Great atmosphere. Lots of rides for adults and kids!! Can’t wait to go back.

SkylarPickens Norcross, GA

Loved this park. Great attractions. staff was very helpful and kind and short lines.

Amanda Warrendale, PA

Gotta love Hersheypark. The rides are great and the chocolate factory is really cool to visit.

Kimsreview Atlanta, GA

Enjoyed Hershey when I went with teenage kids. It was fun and entertaining. I would go back again.