Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park Logo

Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park

Is This Your Business?
LAST UPDATED: April 6th, 2020

The company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

Austin Stelmach Boulder, CO

I went spelunking here several years ago and had an amazing time. It was an incredible experience with a great guide that led us deeper and deeper into the mountain. I never thought Glenwood had such an elaborate cave system, I highly recommend!

AK Riverton, UT

This was such a fun find! We enjoyed the whole day at Glenwood Caverns Adventure park and did almost everything they offered. I loved the gondola ride to the top (great views), the alpine roller coaster, but the caves were definitely my favorite. My thrill-loving kid loved that terrifying swing that goes right over the canyon (yikes)!!! It didn't feel too crowded and it was close to town with lots of amenities. The all day pass seemed expensive at first, but it included so much that I think it was worth it.

Natalie Brown Boulder, CO

Glenwood caverns was a really fun family trip. The park is a tad dated but nothing too bad. The actual cavern tours are the best part of the park. It's super cool to see all the nooks, crannies and history behind the area. If you can stop by, I highly recommend it!