Dollywood Logo
LAST UPDATED: March 10th, 2020

Dollywood is located in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. Founded in 1986 by Dolly Parton and Herschend Family, it is ranked as one of the top 50 amusement parks to visit worldwide.

With thrilling rides, roller coasters, attractions, shows, festivities, events, slides, water parks, resorts, cabins, and dinner shows, Dollywood continues to grow and draw in people from all over the world. With roots in the Rebel Railroad, Dollywood continues to add attractions and rides that connect with its early heritage. The new Wildwood Grove provides an escape and journey into nature and the early times of the park.

Zac Cannon Long Beach, MS

One of my most favorite destinations in the world! It has the old time sensibility of Disney World mixed with the big ride thrills of Universal and Six Flags. Dollywood is probably my most favorite destination in the state of Tennessee.

Jeremy Webb Covington, LA

One of the most unique parks I’ve ever been to. I’m used to going to major theme parks like Disney and Universal. This park is a breathe of fresh air when it comes to amusement parks. I would compare this to a better version of six flags. Lots of unique rides and some great theming. Not on the level of Disney or Universal, but a lot more than six flags. The surroundings of woods also makes the park unique and beautiful.

Star Stewart Fort Lauderdale, FL

I really loved going to Dollywood. The waiting times for rides were not long and the rides were very thrilling. The food there is good as well. The views I saw while on each roller coaster was breathtaking as well because of Tennessee’s beautiful mountainous terrain.

Kiersten Parker Mount Olive, MS

I had an amazing time. All of the staff was very patient and kind. Guided us all the way through the park and always helped us when we had questions. Would definitely go back!

DeeDee G. Norcross, GA

It was quite a long hike from hone but worth it! There was surprisingly a lot of stuff to do. There is something for everyone of all ages, high recommend!

Michael Taylor Long Beach, MS

Really awesome small park. Great rides, atmosphere, decent food options, and just overall alot of fun. Easy to do all in one day even when its busy!

Anita pea Dallas, TX

Dollywood was an awesome experience. The employees helped me find out where I needed to go and the rides were awesome.

Hunter Brister Norcross, GA

Dollywood is a very fun amusement park in has timeless and safe rides for the whole family. The atmosphere is very welcoming and the food is good.

Ashley Roberts Dallas, TX

Dollywood was an amazing and afforable expierence for me and my family and I really appreciate the park. And I love Dolly Parton!

terryjamison Gulfport, MS

Dollywood was so much fun! The staff was pleasing and very welcoming! I felt very safe and at home, with my family in this park!

Gerri Long Beach, MS

Dollywood is an amazing place for the entire family. Tons of memories made here. Things for all ages. Great time for entire family!!

Violet Acosta Stewart Marietta, GA

I went there as a kid and I have taken my kids there. It was an enjoyable experience both times. I would like to go again one day.

Ken Cox

Wonderful new additions to the park, Great for whole family, something for everyone

Jesse Rice Gulfport, MS

Dollywood had always been an exciting adventure for my family and I. Wonderfull atmosphere in the Smokie's.

valerie reed Gulfport, MS

Dollywood does not disappoint. Friendly staff and a beautiful park. Christmas is our favorite time to visit.

Mykahla Nelson Managua, MN

Dolly wood is so fun the rides are a blast! The lines are pretty long but worth the wait !

Erin Glendening New Orleans, LA

Great rides and short wait times what more can you ask for. Great family atmosphere.

SkylarPickens Gulfport, MS

I went there as a kid on the best family vacation ever .. the entertainment was awesome as well