Disney California Adventure Logo

Disney California Adventure

Is This Your Business?
LAST UPDATED: January 30th, 2022

The company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

Elisabeth Kinghorn Bangkok, 10

I always love spending time over at the California Adventure park in Disneyland! It has more of a modern amusement park vibe which is a nice contrast to the Disney park. Lots to do over there and really beautiful views. Incredicoaster (formerly California Screamin') is a must do!

Lawrence Lee Provo, UT

K I really like Disneyland, but it doesn't hold as much nostalgia for me as it does for other people. I like California Adventure because a couple of my favorite rides are there: California Screamin (renamed to Incredicoaster in Pixar Pier), Soarin Over California (renamed Soarin Over the World), and the Tower of Terror (renamed Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout!) I think I get the whole rebranding of the park so it's no longer California Adventure, and I'm sure most people don't really care but there is a small part of me that will miss it since I started coming to California Adventure before I went to Disneyland regularly. Also, the awesome night water and light show "World of Color" is there. Yes, a bit cheesy, but also pretty great. I'd probably go back to California Adventure before I went to Disneyland.

Madelyn Grossarth Herriman, UT

Such a happy and fun place to visit. They have a good variety of rides. The food is good too.

Emily Norton Tucson, AZ

California adventure is great, especially for older kids and adults. There’s more rollercoaster type rides and the water show at the end of the night is so amazing! I especially love the animation building where you can sit and relax where they play movie scenes all around the room on these huge TVs. Plus the food is to die for, maybe a little pricey but worth it in my opinion.

Janan Grange Pleasant Grove, UT

Disney California Adventure has some of my favorite rides at Amusement parks. I often choose to head over their for their food and that is often less crowded than Disneyland. When we go to Disneyland we always get a 3-4 day pass so we are able to go back and forth between the two parks. It is easily accessible and even with a stroller it has been quite easy to navigate. I have had great customer service from the employees there.

Nicole Jones Sandy, UT

My family is Disney die-hards! We love buying the park hopper passes so we can frequent both parks. On our most recent visit, we found ourselves spending most of our time at Disney's California Adventure. From Cars Land and Soarin' Over California to the Incredicoaster! And our kids could not get enough of the new Guardians of the Galaxy ride! What a thrill!

Shauna Horne American Fork, UT

One of our favorite parts of our trip to California was going to Disney California Adventure. The roller coaster was amazing! We also really enjoyed taking the time to watch the musical in the theater. We could relax while watching some high quality entertainment. At first I wondered if we should pay the extra to go, but it was definitely worth it!

[email protected] American Fork, UT

Loved taking my older grandchildren to this park! It has the most fun roller coaster! They went on it nine times. Thrill rides are their thing now in life so this park was perfect for them. All around different park than Disneyland but the same amazing atmosphere and friendly people. The evening show performance was truly magnificent! We will definitely be going back for another fun adventure.

Braylyn Linford Lehi, UT

California adventure is amazing I enjoy it I love it I love to take my family there it’s always clean the people there are always so nice and generous very good customer service the price is a little on the higher end but I assume for the experience you have that’s the price you pay but other than that like I said everything on there is really nice the right seem to go over smoothly it’s amazing

Stephanie Love Herriman, UT

Absolutely love California adventure. This is more for the adults and over the last few years my kids have grown into California adventure from Disneyland. Disneyland you get the whole experience, but now that my kids are older, we spend most of our time at California adventure. They have the bigger rides, but we will continue doing the hopper pass. We absolutely love cars, that’s one of our favorites. We always look forward to our trips to California adventure.

Denise Riggs Midvale, UT

Ok, walking through Cars Land is literally like stepping right into the movie, it is absolutely magical! I loved Tower of Terror and was a little skeptical of Guardians of the Galaxy however I have been converted! It is so beyond cool! Soarin over the World is also just an amazing ride. The atmosphere of the park is spot on and just as magical as any other Disney Park. California Adventures has come along way and my family enjoys spending time here every bit as much as we love Disneyland!

Brent Robbins Orem, UT

Disneyland is an icon. It has worldwide fame and adoration that starts at infancy and only grows as you get older. The downside is keeping up the image as thousands visit the park on a daily basis. The cost kept increasing over the years to the point local fans find it very difficult to visit and enjoy the experience, especially with the overinflated cost of living. Nonetheless it is a unique and special part of our lives so we make the sacrifice to purchase the entry and have enough to buy food, snacks, toys and souvenirs.

Beth Christensen Provo, UT

Like Disneyland, California Adventure is a little pricey but very worth the experience! My family and I especially like going when we purchase the two parks together for a better price. It's really fun to go early in the morning because the lines are more manageable and it's easier to be strategic about maneuvering the park during the slower times of day. The employees are fun and energizing, there are lots of food options, albeit a little expensive, and the rides are honestly the best amusement park rides I've ever been on. There are more intense and exciting rides, there are classics for everyone like the swings and ferris wheel, and there are fun, low stress rides that little kids can enjoy as well. :)

BJ Tenney Woods Cross, UT

Between this and Disneyland, it's hard to find more fun for a family in such a small area. My kids love seeing the characters as you walk in the park and there's something going on at every corner of the park. We've seen some really cool plays here as well that the WHOLE family enjoyed. The thing I recommend more than anything else is seeing World of Color - it's incredible!

Kylie Howes Provo, UT

This park is especially fun if you're already going to disneyland and you want some more roller coaster type fun. Their rides, different themed areas, games, and restaurants all deliver, and make for a very fun trip whether you visit just for a day or two or stay for a longer visit. I would recommend getting a park hopper pass if you go to California adventure, it will give you a better value and let you see more of the amazing theme parks that Southern California has to offer.

Trent Frazer Riverton, UT

California Adventure has just gotten better and better through the years. The redo of buena vista street is so welcoming as you walk into DCA, it’s totally charming. The guardians of the galaxy ride is an impressive upgrade from what was an already fun tower of terror attraction. And I think my young boys could run around the Redwood Creek challenge trail all day long. We loved our time there and look forward to returning as soon as we can.

kristin Gneiting Pleasant Grove, UT

Disney's California Adventure is the perfect combination ticket if you are visiting Disneyland Resort. They offer discounts to the park if you buy more than one day. The rides are a little more adventurous for the adults than Disneyland, and many rides center around different aspects of California. The water show at the end of the day is spectacular! There is a great family feeling as well, and try staying at one of the hotels that has an entrance to the park. It is amazing!

Kylie Alpine, UT

Disney California adventure is an amazing amusement park, they have some of the best rides that entice all ages. They really incorporated the California feel inside of this park with the board walk, pond, Ferris wheel and so much more! The food is pricy but it’s food that you can get no where else. California adventure is a great way to entertain a whole family with a variety of ages.

Ashley Gneiting Pleasant Grove, UT

Disney California Adventure is one of my favorite Amusement Parks to visit because of the variety of rides available! I love that they are constantly updating the rides to fit the latest movies like incredicoaster with the incredibles! The food is great and reasonably priced and be sure to take advantage of more than one day pass because you can get a pretty good discount if you buy a multiple day pass.

Shelly Riverton, UT

Love the variety of rides and cars land! Cars land is exactly like the movie. My kids felt like they literally stepped into the movie. And the cars ride was thrilling g and entertaining.

AlisaD Salt Lake City, UT

Great family vacation. Very clean. Fun entertainment. Great food.

Grossarth Family Herriman, UT

Love the experience of visiting all of the characters in person.

Elizabeth Norton ,

My family and I just went last month and we had the greatest time! All of my children loved it, and so did my husband and I. Very clean, the rides are awesome, and everyone is so friendly! We plan on going back again and again. Plus the food is very good!

Brayden Ibert Houston, TX

Disney is always the answer! Ca Adventure is a fun park with a family atmosphere that preserves the vision of Walt Disney. The employees represent the Dianey customer service model well. The food isnt as good as the food at Walt Dianey World in Florida.

hmarashi Newark, NJ

Every year, my parents and I visit our family in California. We always make sure to make a stop at Disney. I’ve been going since I was 10 and the magic hasn’t diminished. The food at disney is also impeccable and is not overpriced.

Emma Kleinze Logan, UT

I've been to California Adventure Park multiple times, and each time is a unique experience. It always seems to be changing and improving so I don't think I'll ever get bored of this place. I also love that it's a little more intense than Disneyland itself, so it gives a little bit more of a thrill.

Nick Hansen Eagle Mountain, UT

Park Hopper passes allow you to bounce back and forth between parks, but in reality there are so many great options in California Adventure that you could just get a single park pass. The It's a Bugs Life experience never gets old for this old guy. Carsland is super fun!

mccandless24 Kaysville, UT

My children loved going to California Adventure park. Overall it was a fun but I have a special needs son and we were trying to get accommodations for him as we were told by our doctor that the park helped with it and the customer service employee was quite rude and short with me when I was getting info about it. I understand that there are probably people who take advantage of this but my sons disability is evident just by looking at him and I felt like I was being questioned to have to prove it.

Julie Taylor Ogden, UT

California Adventure is a wonderful park. We loved that the lines were not too long and that we were able to get to most of the rides at least once. The quick moving lines also made it so our children really enjoyed the experince.

Michelle Rios Ogden, UT

Who doesn't love California Adventure? We had such a great time exploring with our kids. We enjoyed the Mickey Farris Wheel overlooking the water and the Ariel themed Carousel. We loved the firework display over the water. One of our best memories!

June Cazier Layton, UT

California Adventure is kind of a well kept secret. I had no idea it existed or was a separate park until I went a few years ago. And I have never looked back! California Adventure is one of my favorite amusement parks in the world. The rides are better and more fun than other places!

Mike Ika West Valley City, UT

Love this park. I was there on 02/03-02/04 and had a blast. I cant wait for the new Marvel Land to open up. The MAX PASS option on tickets is well worth the price as it helps get on more rides in less time. The Cars ride never gets old. The Incredicoaster is so much fun. Expensive but worthwhile.

James Conder Eagle Mountain, UT

Family and I love visiting the California Adventure park. The new rides and atmosphere are almost more fun to myself that the Disneyland park itself. The addition of the Cars ride was amazing and quickly became my new favorite ride.

Annie Robbins Pleasant Grove, UT

Disney's California Adventure is a great place to have character experiences. They come frequently around the park and a daily schedule is posted at the entrance of the park. There are many great attractions for each age group in the family and also many rides with little or no wait time.

GrandpaRod Lehi, UT

Not my favorite Disney attraction. Some parts are a lot of fun, but it seems so different than Disney intended. It is very commercial and more of a sell Disney than I like. My grandchildren love the rides and I will keep coming. I loved Soaring over California and wish it would have stayed the same. Cars is great. I think the carnival area is a bit much. More money to have fun is hard to handle.

Lindsey Newman American Fork, UT

I love the Disney parks! California adventure is so fun and cars land is definitely my favorite and most atmospheric. I do think that cars land is the biggest draw with a couple other rides and I would love a few more of those bigger attractions to spread out the crowd

BannerEvents Tacoma, WA

Disney’s California Adventure is so much fun to visit with friends and family! There are rides and attractions perfect for guests of all ages! The food and dessert and drink selection is amazing! Get the MAX pass to maximize the number of rides you can go on while visiting.

Summer Porter Managua, MN

Like Disneyland, California Adventure carries the same energetic and joyful environment. The customer service is top-notch; there are always workers scattered throughout the park offering help. I would recommend this park as a must see to anyone already visiting the neighboring Disneyland park.

Cathy Sewall Potts Camp, MS

My daughter is FBLA so she gets to go out there for finals! I always buy tickets, so we all can have fun while we are all there! It’s me and three kids, but it is one of my favorite things to do! Absolutely love it and I think everyone should do it at least once in their lifetime!

Adrianne murray Brigham City, UT

It’s kinda Disneyland with a fun different twist. My favorite part is by far when we got to take a tour of the sourdough bread Company which is in San Francisco area in real life. I love going for the samples I know it’s hot it’s nice to go into a place that is not in the sun. If you’re into drinking wine there’s great places. Bugs life is fun for the littles. I kind a like this more than Disneyland

Shannon B Salt Lake City, UT

It's nice to get a multi-day park hopper pass and be able to go to both Disneyland and California Adventure as they're pretty different. This park has better rides for teenagers and adults, has some good food options, and is usually less crowded than Disneyland. I also loved their World of Color show--it's a MUST SEE!

Steve Midway, UT

Disney meets adrenaline. What better combination. You still get the Disney energy and detail, but with adult thrill. I love California Adventure and they always seem to be pushing the envelope with their rides and technology. Of course going to be 5 stars.

Brittany Wilkinson Herriman, UT

We love California Adventure! It wouldn't be a trip to Disney without a day at California Adventure. We love the rides, the food and the atmosphere. My favorite is the carmel corn that they make fresh. Our family loves the Cars ride and the shows.

Kathryn Robinson Riverton, UT

The rides in Disney California Adventure are so much more than amusement park rides. They are really experiences that cater to all the senses. Soaring Around the World in Disney California Adventure is one of my favorite experiences. Cars Land is like stepping right into a scene from the movie. The customer service at Disney California Adventure is superb.

Ted Johnson Pleasant Grove, UT

Disney California Adventure is a must go and see place. I love the soaring ride as well as the interaction with the characters and all of the good food and entertainment. It has something for every age group and I love the feeling of being a kid again.

Scotlynn Blair Phoenix, AZ

California Adventure is such a fun place to be. It's a little bit more grown up and gives you good options for all ages though. It's been so fun to go there and I'm always pretty sad when I can only do Disneyland and not both.

Kimmi Riverton, UT

My older kids enjoy California Adventure more then Disneyland. It has such a fun atmosphere and is always very clean. We try to go when it is not as crowded, but the ticket prices make it hard to frequent.

MattB Salt Lake City, UT

Disney California Adventure Is my favorite amusement park. I enjoy it more than Disneyland. The rides are more adult friendly and it's clean and the staff are beyond helpful and friendly.

April aphe8493 Castle Rock, CO

I love Disneys California Adventure. It definitely has more thrill rides which is nice. Although I feel like it lacks some of the magic from Disneyland I feel like California Adventure is supposed to put off a different vibe anyways. The quality of the rides are great and I love how they are evolving.

Steve Jones Riverton, UT

We love Disney California Adventure. The food is amazing! We love the thrill rides and are glad there's rides for all ages to enjoy. Our favorite is the new Guardian's of the Galaxy Ride! Can't wait for our next visit!