Cedar Point Logo
LAST UPDATED: October 29th, 2021

Located along Lake Erie, Cedar Point is home to the peninsula in Sandusky, Ohio. Established in 1892, Cedar Point has grown to become an all inclusive amusement park. Founded by George Roose and Emile Legros, Cedar Point is known as the “Disneyland of the Midwest.”

Home to many attractions including roller coasters, thrill coasters, family rides, kids rides, Shores Waterpark, and Fun on the Water, Cedar Point is known for its exquisite entertainment and shows. The park is also known for its lodging and campgrounds including Hotel Breakers, Castaway Bay, Cedar Point Marina, Lighthouse Point, and Express Hotel. Even if you are not a big amusement park person, Cedar Point offers scenic “Sunrise Thrills” and waverunner fun on the water.

Luke Swierczynski Franklin, MI

Best rides, best park, hands down in the midwest. Very thankful to have this place just a few hours from my home. The frequency they build new rides is astonishing and the park always has something new to offer.

Jeremy Webb Covington, LA

Roller coaster capital of the world. If you are looking for thrills, Cesar Pointe is the place to be. So many roller coasters to fit your thrill needs. Gigacoasters, launch coasters and B&M coasters, Cader pointe has them all. Very worth the price and great customer service. So if you like heart racing, record breaking coasters, check out Cedar Pointe!

Doug Schartiger

Best in the World in my opinion! Traveled the USA and have not found anything better. Been going for over 30 years and it is only getting better and better. Proud to be an Ohioan and promote Cedar Point.

Gerri Long Beach, MS

I have been enjoying this park since my high school years!!! Through out high school this was my family's go to vacation spot each summer. Some of my best memories come from my time spent there. My children now enjoy going to this amusement park each summer.

Karen Torino Tallahassee, FL

Cedar Point has so many thrill rides to choose from.. its awesome! There are rides that I have never seen in any other park. Cedar point nights are really pretty and they really make sure you have a great time.

Logan Hudson Norcross, GA

I have been to Cedar Point with my family a few times when visiting up north. It is amazing!! The cost is fair and the employees have lots of energy. Highly recommend to come here!

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

This was the park I rode my first roller coaster: the Corkscrew. It was here that I learned that I loved theme parks, and it has such a strong emotional connection to my heart because of that.

Sydney Boren American Fork, UT

This amusement park is the best one I have ever been to. The rides were extremely thrilling and the customer service was great. My brother was in a wheelchair when we went, and they were really kind.

Rischelle Mikkelson American Fork, UT

If you are looking for thrill rides and some of the best roller coasters in the world - then this is the place for you! We love the setting out on the peninsula. The coasters did not disappoint. The staff we all kind and helpful. We can't wait to go back.

Sanetta Rigby Riverton, UT

I loved this theme park. It has a great variety of rides. If you are a thrill seeker, I don't think you will be disappointed. The price seems reasonable for the amount of things to do. The food is ok.

Alyssa Boren American Fork, UT

Some of the employees were not very patient or kind. You could tell they were only there for the money and didn't have a good attitude. Other than that, the rides are fantastic! The rides give you a bigger thrill than any other amusement park.

Erin Glendening Livingston, LA

I love this amusement park the roller coasters are very high and have very good drops. The food is pretty good but kind of expensive.

Clay Magee Dallas, TX

I love the world class coasters and rides and love seeing all the record that they break. Millinium force is my favorite coaster.

Nathan D. Warrendale, PA

The amount of coasters at this park is amazing, you simply can't ride them all in one day and you could certainly make a weekend trip of it.

Todd Homitz Evans City, PA

Roller Coaster capital of the world. My family and I visit Cedar Point every two years. Love the coasters and the waterpark. Definitely a great place to take your family.

Victoria American Fork, UT

Best place to go if you want a thrill! The roller coasters here are crazy! We had a great time there and definitely would go back!

Nancy J Fitzgerald

Best amusement park in the country! The park continues to improve and do so successfully!

myles Ragas Houston, TX

The roller coasters are very fun, high, and fast. Food is pretty good as well. Definitely with return.

Mikayla Ralston Baltimore, MD

Clean, friendly employees, amazing rides for all ages, and will truly create an amazing day at the park.

BJ Tenney Woods Cross, UT

This park is awesome if you love roller coasters. It is clean, highly entertaining, and worth paying to visit!

Brayden Ibert Houston, TX

Cedar Point is just like every other theme park. The park is not well kept and the workers don’t want to be there. It is not worth the money to go.

Reckholdt Magna, UT

Cedar Point is awesome. The park was clean and the the wait times weren’t bad at all.

SkylarPickens Norcross, GA

Great park loved my experience. Staff was very helpful and kind. Attractions were great

Shawn American Fork, UT

Best roller coasters I’ve ever been on. Our family of teenagers loved it. We will go every time we are out that way.

Nicole McMurtrey South Jordan, UT

Great place to take your family. The rides are great and we had a blast. Beautiful park.

Angelina Hamilton Gulfport, MS

Wow! Just wow! Coaster after coaster of fun! Is a great place to take the family!

David T Draper, UT

I went to Cedar Point when I was visiting friends and was impressed with the cleanness of the park.