California's Great America Logo

California's Great America

Is This Your Business?
LAST UPDATED: March 18th, 2020

The company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

3.7

Michelle Rios Ogden, UT

When we were teens my grandparents took my brother and I to California's Great America! It was awesome. The rides got our adrenaline pumping. The lines were not crazy long. The park was clean and the food was pretty good. We had a blast!

Annabella San Jose, CA

Very high prices, but many varieties of rides. Issues with cleanliness, ride smoothness, and customer service. Not a ton of overcrowding, and lines seem to move quickly. Bathroom and water fountain access could be improved.

Tom Gourley Pleasant Grove, UT

Great America is getting a bit old. They also don't offer the number and variety of rides found at other large amusement parks. They are also a bit on the expensive side for what is offered. With that said, what they do offer is fun and my children enjoyed their visit there.

Rischelle Mikkelson American Fork, UT

This is a great park for families. It is clean and has decent rides. The lines are reasonable and the staff are kind. This isn't a park with loads of thrill rides, but has a good variety to keep you entertained.

Phyllis Hecht Lincoln, CA

It has been a long time since I have gone to Great America but I have great memories. My children went with me when they were young. I cherish the memories.

Karina Aguilar Managua, MN

I love great america! I went with my whole family and they offer such really fun rides and their prices are reasonable

David T Draper, UT

I used to love going to Great America, but the last 2 times I went, the park seemed to be aged and dirty. They need to upgrade.

Reckholdt Magna, UT

Great America is old and needs an update. The whole atmosphere feels unsafe and dirty.