Timberline Knolls is a residential treatment center specific to women. Its staff specializes in helping woman with eating disorders, mood disorders, addictions, and more. The Timberline Knolls team includes a staff of psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists and nurses who work collaboratively in delivering individualized treatment plans for their clients.
- Accredited rehabilitation center
- Provides on-site detox
- Focus on comprehensive treatment
- Offers several program options
- Accepts many insurance providers
Accredited Rehabilitation Center
The Timberline Knolls facility is accredited through the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and has affiliations with the National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers, the American Society of Addiction Medicine, and others. Each member of the Timberline Knolls staff is certified and qualified to treat addiction recovery. Its accreditations and certifications can give potential clients the peace of mind that they are working with experienced staff who are able to tailor treatment based on individual needs.
Provides On-Site Detox
One of the key components in alcohol rehabilitation is detox. Timberline Knolls provides members with 24 hour nursing care as they go through the detox process. Its staff closely monitors the health and symptoms of the women enrolled in their programs to ensure her needs are met.
Focus on Comprehensive Treatment
The Timberline Knolls staff works collaboratively to deliver the best treatment for each individual under their care. The alcohol treatment plan specifically includes one on one therapy sessions, family therapy, group sessions focusing on behavior modification and emotion management, one site and off site Alcohol Anonymous meetings, meal support and regular consultations with a dietician, and more. Each treatment plan will be catered to best meet the specific challenges of each individual women.
Offers Several Group Program Options
Timberline Knolls provides women with group specific therapy options that may cater more to individual needs or provide additional help through treatment:
- Gender Specific Treatment: The Timberline Knolls program is specifically geared toward women. Group treatment and other therapy will be conducted in a group of women which may provide some women with an added feeling of support when undergoing the treatment process.
- Christian Treatment Path: Women who would like to include a religious element into their treatment can benefit from the Christian Treatment Path offered through Timberline Knolls. Women can meet participate in regular devotionals and worship services which include religious topics as a part of overall treatment.
- AfterCare Assistance Programs: Addiction recovery is a lifelong process that requires continued support beyond the initial treatment process. Timberline Knolls includes an Alumnae program as a part of post treatment. The alumnae program focuses on continued communication between staff and former residents long after their Timberline Knolls treatment. The Alumnae program provides additional support vital to recovery.
Accepts Several Insurance Providers
While Timberline Knolls does not include specific pricing information on its website, it does accept several major insurance providers which may make it an affordable option for some individuals. Accepted insurance includes Aetna, UBH/Optum, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and more.
- No Prices Disclosed on Website
- Exclusively for women
No Prices Disclosed on Website
As mentioned above, Timberline Knolls accepts several insurance providers which may make treatment more affordable. It does not disclose overall costs for treatment and instead focuses on utilizing insurance benefits first before disclosing remaining costs. Potential residents who are frustrated by the lack of upfront transparency regarding price should contact Timberline Knolls directly for more specific pricing information.
Exclusively for Women
The Timberline Knolls program is exclusive to women. Men seeking treatment for alcohol recovery will not be able to utilize its services.
The Bottom Line
Timberline Knolls offers comprehensive addiction recovery treatment from a certified staff. Its woman-specific treatment as well as Christian Recovery Path program may provide some women with the feeling of an additional support system as they go through the recovery process. Because it is exclusive to women, Timberline Knolls is a non-option for men seeking addiction rehabilitation services. Although Timberline Knolls does not provide upfront pricing information, the wide variety of insurance carriers it accepts may make this an affordable option for some potential residents.