In addition to rehabilitation, The Caron Foundation offers assistance including:
- Helping friends and family plan an intervention
- Prequalifying insurance benefits
- Offering financial aid, scholarships or referrals to lending companies to help pay for treatment
- Family support and programs
- Student education programs to prevent drug or alcohol use
The Caron program offers the following programs for treatment of drug and alcohol addiction:
- Teens & Adolescents (13 – 19)
- Young Adults (20 – 25)
- Family Education
-Adults 65 & Older
-Pain & Chemical Dependency
-Young Adult Males
-Young Adult Females
-Satell Family Children and Teens Program
-Adolescent Family Education
-Young Adult Family Education
-Adult Family Education
-Relapse Family Education
Caron offers a comprehensive after-care program, which is designed to prevent relapse and offer individuals and their families support as they rediscover a life free of drugs or alcohol. These are available at no additional charge for those who complete the program.
Aftercare services which are provided by Caron include:
- Online tool – “My First Year of Recovery”
- Assistance locating 12-Step programs in the graduate’s area
- Social/family support
The rehabilitation centers run by Caron are listed as luxury level, and carry a price tag of such, of prices for a month of treatment services starting around $38,000. There are many options available for financing, but to find the information, one must dig on the website, and specifically inquire about them. This can add to one’s frustration when already in a difficult situation.
While The Caron Foundation does accept many insurance plans, they are considered “out of network” and as such the out of pocket expenses for their services will be higher, making the financial drain more an issue.
This program is a strict one, and in order to graduate, one must embrace the 12-Step philosophy fully, which may prove difficult for some.