Most major insurance policies cover the bulk of drug and alcohol rehabilitation and the American Addiction Centers accept private pay for their programs. Customer service representatives are available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week to help determine insurance coverage and payment options.
American Addiction Centers offer a complete medical detox program, which is designed to support individuals in the initial stages of recovery so that they may be successful. Programs vary in duration from 30 to 90 days, dependent on the individual’s needs and best possible chance for success.
The American Addiction Center alumni program offers support via follow-up phone calls for those who have completed the program to ensure continues success in remaining drug and alcohol free for life. Family support is also available.
All centers are accredited with the Highest level of accreditation by CARF, the Three-Year CARF Accreditation.
American Addiction Centers offers a guarantee for any of their clients who have completed a 90-Day program in that if they fail to remain clean and sober, that they will be eligible for a free 30-day follow-up program.
American Addiction Centers offers the following programs:
- Adult Addiction Treatment Programs
- Medical Detox
- Residential Treatment
- Partial Hospitalization
- Intensive Outpatient Program
- Adolescent Drug Addiction Treatment
- Ages 13-17
- Family Support
- Academic education continues throughout treatment
- 90-day program
- Dual diagnosis
- 12-Step based and more
One can find American Addiction Centers in the following locations:
- Greenhouse – Dallas, Texas (Drug and alcohol treatment for adults)
- Desert Hope – Las Vegas, Nevada (Drug and alcohol treatment for adults)
- Singer Island – Palm Beach, Florida (Drug and alcohol treatment for adults)
- The Academy – Palm Beach, Florida (Drug and alcohol treatment for adolescents)
- Forterus – Southern California (Drug and alcohol treatment for adults)
- Fit Rx – Nashville, Tennessee (Binge eating treatment for adults)
The American Addiction Center is a relatively new company and has had some challenges. The reasons given for the low mark include 8 complaints in the last three years, an extended amount of time by the company to respond to these complaints and a lack of responses by the American Addiction Center to complaints.
Additionally, while the customer service representatives are widely available, there is a reluctance to give pricing and insurance information to those who are comparing services. The responses received from the customer service department about these issues centered upon capturing as much personal information as possible and stating that they “could not give this information without it.” For those dealing with the need for a rehabilitation center, this aggressive questioning could be rather off-putting.