Acdiana Addiction Center was founded in 2004 and currently holds a CARF accreditation. They are also members of the National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers, Addictive Disorder Regulatory Authority, and The Jason Foundation; however, they don’t publicly disclose any pricing information on their website.
- Four treatment programs and levels of care
- On-site detoxification
- Gender-specific programs available
Four Treatment Programs and Levels of Care
Acadiana Addiction Center offers four treatment programs which include detoxification services, residential treatment, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient programs.
- Detoxification Program: This is a three stage program which includes evaluation, stabilization and addiction treatment.
- Residential Treatment: The average stay for this program is 30-90 days which begins in a medically monitored therapeutic environment that also includes around the clock monitoring of the client’s psychological needs and security.
- Partial Hospitalization: This program provides clients with medical, psychological, and psychosocial care through a variety of therapeutic techniques.
- Intensive Outpatient: This program includes a comprehensive medical, psychosocial and psychological evaluation. Additionally, you will be provided with an individual counselor and will be given a minimum of 10 hours of therapy a week spread over three evenings. These therapy sessions will include a combination of psychoeducational/skill building groups, process groups, individual therapy, and family therapy.
Acadiana Addiction Center offers an on-site medically monitored detox program that provides 24/7 supervision by a medical staff throughout the 5–7 day long detox process. They also provide non-addictive medications to help ease the pain that can sometimes accompany withdrawal. Clients will also have access to Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy (REBT), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and motivational interviewing and more.
Gender-Specific Programs Available
Acadiana states that they offer process groups that are mixed gender and some are single gender. Their extended care level for males is housed at one location and the extended care level for females is housed at another. This is the only information available regarding their gender-specific programs. If you need any information beyond that, you will have to contact them for more details.
- Inpatient/outpatient costs not disclosed
- Success rates not published
- Aftercare program details vague
Inpatient/Outpatient Costs Not Disclosed
Acadiana does not disclose any of their inpatient or outpatient costs on their website, nor do they provide any type of sample pricing that would give a potential client some indication of whether or not this facility would be an option for them; however, they do accept some insurance plans, but they do not accept Medicaid or Medicare and according to their website it doesn’t appear that they offer any type of financing options either.
Success Rates Not Published
Unfortunately, Acadiana doesn’t publish their success rates. Publicly disclosing their success would be helpful to those trying to decide which treatment program best suits their needs. Additionally, publicly disclosing their success rates would be a good indicator as to how effective their particular treatments are or not.
Aftercare Program Details Vague
Acadiana has an aftercare program, which is great; however, they don’t go into much detail on their website about what all is involved after you complete their initial program. They are quite detailed about the partial hospitalization option, but they don’t say whether their aftercare program includes group therapy sessions, individualized therapy, periodic group activities, etc.