JetBlue Logo

8.0

Yanesezah Fenelon Delray Beach, FL

I had a great experience flying with Jet Blue. I took a trip to the Island of Haiti, and we had a nice smooth flight where I arrived earlier than expected. The flight was very comfortable with nice seats and good available snacks. I was also able to enjoy the complimentary movies.

Jodianna Altamonte Springs, FL

I’ve been flying jet blue alone since I was 6 years old as an accompanied minor. The staff always made sure I felt safe and made sure I had snacks and a comfy pillow and blanket to lay with. Now I’m 19 and still only fly Jet Blue because the service is always amazing.

Vanessa Hansen Payson, UT

Travel now days isn’t really that fun. But I have to say, with JetBlue there is still an effort made to make your travels great. We travel so much as a family, it’s always a relief when we get to fly JetBlue. I feel safe and that it will be a comfortable flight.

Sanetta Rigby Riverton, UT

Jet Blue is my favorite airlines. I have had great experience in not only booking my flights but also during my flights in general. The free snacks and drinks they offer are better and bigger than any other airline I've flown with, which is a plus to my kids. The only downside is they don't seem to fly to as many places as other airlines. They do have some great deals though.

Kathryn Robinson Riverton, UT

JetBlue has some great prices and awesome customer service. I especially like the flight they offer into Long Beach, CA. If you are flying into Southern California, Long Beach is a great option. It is much smaller airport than LAX and easier to navigate. Highly recommend flying with JetBlue.

Shelly Riverton, UT

Have always loved Jet blue... mainly for the Popcorners and personal TVs. However, our last trip to Florida was not a good experience. Our Red eye, which is already late, (and we were traveling with kids), was delayed 2 hours. Coming home, we had to change gates 2 times, flight was delayed 3 hours. The hour before the flight left, we were informed they had to “find” a plane for us?!? And once again with our kids, never fun being at the airport that long when you are tired and just want to get home!

Alex Danielson Riverton, UT

We’ve flown JetBlue many times in the past and will continue to use them when we can. We’ve always have had great experiences with them. Good serice, always trying to be accommodating, and pretty good legroom for an average sized person!

Irinna Danielson Riverton, UT

My family loves to fly JetBlue. It's a small thing, but we love the snacks. After you pay hundreds of dollars to fly with a family of six, you really appreciate that they give you individual size snacks (not snack size) and a full can of a soft drink. And, you can grab however many snack you need! While some airlines charge for refreshments, JetBlue puts the customer first and makes the experience better just with serving good snacks. My kids and I love it. Best perk of all the airlines. We always try to pick a JetBlue flight when we're flying long distances.

Eric Smith Riverton, UT

Customer service is top notch. When we had a delayed flight they were able to get us on to another flight to help make sure we did not miss our connecting flight. Lots of snack options compared to competitors as well as good entertainment options.

Kate Gregory Pleasant Grove, UT

We used buddy passes to fly to New York City. Their service was actually a lot better than I thought it would be. On the way home, the pilot was able to get us out of NYC just as a huge storm was rolling in. Most of the other flights were grounded for hours.

Kylie Alpine, UT

JetBlue has always been my favorite airline. They always have the newest technology on their planes and they have the best customer service. They have a minimal number of places that they fly to, so you can’t always plan on using JetBlue for everywhere you travel, which is sometimes inconvenient

Sierra Beck Herriman, UT

I flew to New York twice in the last three years, both times in Jet Blue. Every time the plane has been clean and the flight attendants have been attentive and helpful. I love when planes have TV's for every seat and my flights did. It helps the time pass quicker.

Reese Pleasant Grove, UT

I like that they are inexpensive, but still go to main destinations. I am a large person and they always take care of me and find an exit row or space available when possible where I will be comfortable. They have always been on time and the people are very friendly. I can also pick and choose if I want better.

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

Traveling with our volleyball team we usually go to Orlando every June. I love the JetBlue flight from Salt Lake City to Orlando. Its a straight flight through the night and when you arrive its early in the morning and our tradition is to hit the beach that day! The flight itself if enjoyable and the staff is very friendly and fun. I compare prices every year with other airlines, but JetBlue gets my vote everytime!

Ashley Gneiting Pleasant Grove, UT

I love flying JetBlue from Salt Lake City to Orlando Florida. There is an overnight flight that is always reasonable in the summer and is very convenient. The Customer Service is always friendly and we have never had to wait for a delayed flight.

janalee sanders Valley Center, CA

jet blue has been a good value for the many times that I have used it. they always seem to have a flight for a great price and there are enough flight times to choose from. the flight staff has been great as well, one time the steward was making jokes which made for a light hearted and fun flight.

Lindsey A Brown Lehi, UT

Top notch customer service which makes flying enjoyable, especially when there is a change needing to be made. Very accommodating customer service reps and willing to help out to the best they can. The actual flight is usually pretty good too with happy attendants and comfortable seats.

Mags Provo, UT

I LOVE LOVE jetblue. I've been flying with them for so long. Every time I go to California I always fly jetblue. Their flight attendants are so nice and they have yummy snacks as well :) And their prices are very reasonable as well.

Kymberlee Yack Orem, UT

i’ve been flying JetBlue for a couple years now and have loved every flight i’ve taken. my favorite thing would have to be how helpful and patient their customer service is. I get a little stressed when i fly and they were so helpful and so reassuring that I had everything figured out!

MaKayla Christiansen Provo, UT

I used JetBlue when I took a trip to Florida over spring break. They had amazing flight attendants, they always made sure you were taken care of. The plane ride was very enjoyable and there was no issue at all with this company.

Jorden Laird Front Royal, VA

The only thing that really sets these guys apart is that their planes usually have tv screens which makes any long flight easier to handle. Don't forget your ear phones or you'll be over charged for crappy headphones from the airline. But also, that is the norm.

Justin Knorr American Fork, UT

Jet Blue is the best airline to fly. Departures are usually running on time and most the airplanes are updated with comfortable seats and Television screens. They also have great snacks and friendly employees. My only complaint is that I wish so many of their flights departing out of SLC were not red eye flights.

josharmatage Alpine, UT

I flew to New York on Jet Blue for my schools Musical Theater tour, and it was very comfortable, there were working t.v.s on every seat, it was very nice to be able to watch a different channel form the person next to you. The seats were very easy to sleep on, and the flight attendants were very kind.

PolyanaL Salt Lake City, UT

I love Jetblue and their snacks on the plane. Compared to other airlines, Jetblue gives you a whole can of soda and a cup of ice. Other airlines, they open the can and fill up a little cup and they keep the rest. The employees are very friendly and helpful.

J Paul Wright Central, UT

I loved flying JetBlue. Even though it was a red eye, I enjoyed my flight. Their easy selection of drinks and snacks made it comfortable and the seating was bigger than other airlines. Also, there was no baggage fee, which is great in todays world. I would use them again. Price was the best for the flight we were looking for.

Hannah Cummins Gilbert, AZ

I found great deals with JetBlue and their seats were so nice for the price. Each seat had a TV which channels to choose from and this was just for a 2-hour​ flight. Also offered great snacks and beverages with exceptional staff.

Anna Hu Provo, UT

Always impressed by JetBlue flights. My experience has always consisted of very nice, clean planes as well as great service from the attendants. I have never had a flight late or delayed-- in fact my JetBlue flights usually come in early.

Cassidy Hine Woods Cross, UT

JetBlue is the most enjoyable airline to fly! One of the best features is of course the free in-flight wifi. Other perks: The extra legroom in coach makes a noticeable difference. The snack selection is better. Flight attendants are always friendly.

Matthew Pettit Morgan, UT

I love JetBlue! I only wish that they serviced more locations. They have the most comfortable seats of any airlines. They are what most airlines used to be. I sincerely hope that they resist the temptation to follow other airlines rush to squeeze every last cent out of their customers by cutting comfort and service.

Lauren Gull Provo, UT

They go above and beyond. The price and the quality is better than any other airlines, the darts have more room, the snacks are better and there are way more options. The flight attendants are super friendly and accommodating. I love jet blue more that any other airline

Anne Marie Milne Layton, UT

Very impressed with the price's. The people are amazing very kind very helpful very friendly. I world recommend them to anybody. I couldn't believe how sweet the stewardess are and so absolutely helpful made the trip wonderful.

edward ensley Wesley Chapel, FL

small seats. no frills at all. but if you need to be somewhere quickly and with a budget it is one of the best choices

Amigaelle Cadet Miami, FL

My favorite airline to fly. I just wished they flew to more destinations, instead of a selected few.

Aaliyah Fuller Tallahassee, FL

JetBlue is a pretty affordable airline that has a great staff that is willing to help you with any issues you may encounter with.

Jackson Barousse Kenner, LA

JetBlue is a fantastic air company, as I have never had a negative experience on a flight of theirs. Flight attendants are especially friendly and helpful with JetBlue.

Nicole Sohm Herriman, UT

I have not been happy with JetBlue. We booked our flight to Costa Rica and we have gotten multiple emails that the flight itinerary has changed. It makes it impossible to plan a trip when they keep changing their flight plans!

Shari Konn

Always fly JetBlue! The customer service is great! Rarely issues with flights being cancelled or delayed. Only had an issue once with lost luggage.

J Barfield

Always get excellent service . The stewards and stewardesses are very courteous and helpful.The plane is always clean and the entertainment system is great.

Jonny Hancock Salt Lake City, UT

Jet Blue is the best US based airline. JetBlue's staff is always friendly and helpful. If you are flying coast to coast I will always recommend flying JetBlue

Kim Schneider Minneapolis, MN

I took a flight with a 7:10am departure where we were delayed on the plane until 11:30am due to weather related issues. Before we finally took off, the gate attendant made a special trip onto the plane to tell us we would all get a $75 credit for a future flight, sweet! It's been a week since that flight and I never received anything from Jetblue. I called customer service and the woman on the phone tells me I won't be credited because it was a weather issue. I expressed my unhappiness with being lied to and asked for her to please make good on the promise I was given and apply the credit. She put me back on hold in the middle of my sentence..rude only to come back and offer me a $50 flight credit. I took it but will not be using and will never fly Jetblue again. What a dumb way to lose a first time customer.

Brinley Knowles Smithfield, UT

Working with jetblue was super easy. The airlines are super clean and the staff is super friendly. The prices are cheap and I was able to get to my destinations safely and was well taken care of.

Julie Boen Evans Boca Raton, FL

Excellent customer service, I had to book a last minute flight and was concerned my luggage would be a problem. The gentlemen at the front desk was so kind and helpful.

Shari Evers Lehi, UT

Super bummed when JetBlue started charging for checks bags. But the customer service is amazing. They are always very helpful, and have definitely gone above and beyond when I’ve been stuck!!

Thomas Hullinger Pleasant Grove, UT

I have flown many times on JetBlue and I have always had a great flight and a good experience. They fly where I need to go, at the times I need to fly and everything went very smoothly.

Bernadette Orama

Flew from san juan to dominican republic and flight was delayed but only about 1 hour. On our way back, we also were with delay. First anouncement was for a little over an hour, however second delay was for over 3 hours. These delays should be notified in advance since traveling with children and alzheimers patient is very difficult. They do not understand why the waiting period is so long. Still waiting and praying we dont get another delay announcement.

Debra Whittier, NC

Flight was scheduled for 6:31 out of Charlotte NC had to drive 2 1/2 hours to get there as we are driving down the delays kept coming in over our phones finally boarded at 8:07 only to be told there was an issue with a valve in the bathrooms. Tech came on was trying to fix it pilot comes over the speaker and tells us there is a problem with the valve and normally they could just sign off on this but they had previously had and additional issue so this issue could not be sign off. After sitting on plane for an hour and a half they told us we could get off and stretch our legs. Got back on the plane and they said we were ready to leave, then they were looking for passengers that had gotten off so we could leave. Next thing you know the flight attendant saids the light is back on. Tech comes back on the plane once again and he fails again. Around 10:30 the pilot comes on and tells us the flight is cancelled and he is very sorry. We get off the plane only to wait in line to try and rebook for the next day. This took us at least another hour to get up to the agent Catherine and she told us they were bring another plane in tomorrow for all of us that got cancelled yet corporate new nothing of this as my husband was talking with them. Because We dared to question her why corporate had no knowledge of this she got real nasty with us. Also corporate was of no help either we were flying home for a death in the family and they did not care at all. Worst customer service I have had ever. Then we go down to get our luggage and my husbands isn’t there he goes and looks in the lost and found room and sees it behind the locked door. He had prechecked his because they were looking for volunteers as the flight was full. Now he has to go back upstairs to the jet blue counter and get someone to come down stairs and open the door to get his luggage. The women at the counter saids your luggage isn’t in there I know because I didn’t put it there. My husband told her I saw it thru the locked door. Finally got our luggage along with a voucher for a hotel for the night . Got to the hotel about 1:30, still don’t know if there is a flight tomorrow or not. Worst customer service will never fly with them again if I could give them a 0 I would

Debra Bova Stratford, CT

My last few attempts to fly Jet Blue out of NAS have put me in a position where I was going to miss a critical mtg. Delays that get pushed further every 30 min to the point where airport closed, late night delays, no final news. It has cost me big money to salvage my trips thru other resources.

Christine Myers New York, NY

Today I called to inquire about a flight I had booked earlier this month. I went online to check in and it said the flight was cancelled. No notice, no idea why, and 3 angry relatives who have never flown with JetBlue. The first representative was making it seem like I had cancelled the flight, by accident, she kept saying “we’re human and sometimes we make mistakes” but I know that I did not cancel this flight. She pulls up my original reservation and tells me that if I want to rebook my 4 tickets (originally $103 each) I would now be paying $197 each (before taxes and fees). Of course I am outraged by this because I had no notice of this cancellation and the flight I had booked leaves in less than 24hrs. So I was transferred to a supervisor who was blatantly rude. I could not get two words out without being spoken over and then was told that I needed to pay the new price in cash at the service desk and I could not rebook for the previous amount. I had been told that I was responsible for cancelling the flight, then the charge never went through, then it was refunded because they couldn’t verify the card. I was sent on an informational roller coaster with individuals who didn’t seem like they had an answer themselves. After hearing it was an issue with the card I asked what I can do to verify, to which the supervisor said there was nothing we can do but book in person with cash for the new amount. I asked if there was someone else I could speak to because she was rude and she said she was the “highest level that can speak to someone over the phone”. Then added that if I had any issues or wanted a different answer, she can give me an address so I can write a letter that has to be hand written. I simply responded that there was nothing else she could do for me. I was not going to hear any longer that there was no solution. I know there are things that can be done to keep a loyal customer and no steps were taken. We have already paid for a rental car, hotel, and tickets to DisneyWorld for a 5 night stay which cannot be refunded all because of an issue that the representatives did not care to take the time to try to accommodate me in the slightest. In the end, there was no solution or accommodation made. I have checked with the bank and there was no issues on their end or even a flag from JetBlue. They claimed they had refunded the full amount which was false. There was no refund made which led to more complications. Overall, VERY dissatisfied and will likely not use JetBlue again after 4 years of only flying with JetBlue. Another airline is clearly worth my money since JetBlue cares so little for their “valued customers”.

Jameson Fairbourn Sandy, UT

I Love traveling with Jet Blue. So friendly and helpful; I’ve used their vacation planning as well and it worked out awesome. I will for sure be returning to use them.

Hayley Lambdin Orem, UT

I really like their flights to NYC and SLC. I can always find a cheap, red eye, direct flight. They are also really fast on the phone when needing customer service.