JetBlue Logo

8.0

john beausoleil Long Beach, CA

both flights were good except on my return flight the in-flight entertainment was down for the entire return trip so for that reason i give a 7.5 even though i clicked on 8.

Beatriz M. Miami, FL

I love traveling with jet blue because they dont charge me for one bag and the group of people there are nice and know how to treat you

Patricia Toro Rahway, NJ

I Love this airline! Service on board is always A+.Very spacious sitting. The flights that I have taken has been always on time. Won't fly any other airline but JetBlue ;) .

Faye Griffin, GA

Flew JetBlue for the first time on 3/24 to JFK. Loved everything about it. On time arrival and departure. Attendants very nice.

R Tallahassee, FL

I love this airline. I have honestly never felt safer anywhere else. This airline has enough room space for your legs. The only down side is that the tv is small.

Natalia Correa MDTribe Tallahassee, FL

Jetblue has the best deals ever! I love traveling and they make it that much easier and more convenient. Their customer service is also really awesome!

Annie Chow Tallahassee, FL

Whenever I'm traveling I always prefer to fly with JetBlue airlines because of their cleanliness, easy booking and flight confirmations, and free luggage. I'm never disappointed with them and they're super affordable.

Emily Crawfordville, FL

Recently, my JetBlue flights have been okay, this was the airline I usually flew with when I would travel to New York but lately, all my flights have been okay. I don't experience turbulence really but most of the planes seem outdated, the snacks are of an okay variety, and the prices seem to have gone up.

MaryAnn Hagblom Rupert, ID

I really like the leg room given. Seemed bigger than normal. Good price. They were on time when I flew with them, employees were kind and friendly.

Stacey Price, UT

We just flew on JetBlue, My sons first experience, the captain let him come in and push buttons and explained how the plane works. All the staff was Amazing!!

Mhorne182 Eagle Mountain, UT

JetBlue is a comfortable, good experience. However, the interior of the plane used in the Slc to Fll needs to be updated. Many of the TVs did not work and it seemed outdated. However, service was good

Bennett Robinson Riverton, UT

JetBlue has great flight options, especially when flying into some of the smaller airports. They treat their passengers well and have great customer service.

Silvia Lobendahn Orem, UT

Jetblue is great in bind. I flew to the northeast on standby and they were helpful in getting me on a flight pretty quickly. Plus their customer care was excellent. It really does pay to have gate agents who love their job.

Mariana Linares , NC

The service on Jet Blue is spectacular. There is plenty of legroom on flights, and the snack selection has a range of choices beyond the standard airline foods.

AmyConder22 Eagle Mountain, UT

I love flying jet blue. The are starting to get newer tv’s in their planes and it’s a nice upgrade. All the flight attendants were very nice and accommodating.

James Conder Eagle Mountain, UT

I have flown Jet Blue a handful of times and have always liked them. I only wish they would broaden their horizon and travel to more airports. Like Houston area in particular

Maria Dolet Gaithersburg, MD

I have flown on this airline about 6 times , it was a neutral experience , basically the whole Baggage situation is a pain but seems that is with all airlines , neither a good or bad experience , i would fly again

Michelle Schow Saratoga Springs, UT

JetBlue has some great flight options for a good price. I especially like the flight they offer into Long Beach, CA. It is a great alternative to flying into LAX.

Lawrencia Roker Tallahassee, FL

My experience on jet blue was great. Being my first flight I was really scared and I must say this flight went very smoothly and was extremely quick! Highly recommend!

Tiffany I Great Falls, VA

Great price for trips. However, I think the flight selection isn’t as great as some of the bigger airlines. But I’d take Jet Blue over them hands down.

Natalie Eagle Mountain, UT

We just flew from SLC to San Diego on JetBlue and it went great. The snacks were really good, there were tons of entertainment choices and the flight was super comfortable.

Keiontai Henry Bradenton, FL

I had a great time on the plane, the seats were very comfortable, the staff was also very accommodating, and I got to my location with no problems. Would strongly recommend!

Trina Smith Payson, UT

Jet blue has a great company personality. The prices are decent and their snacks are thoughtful and generous. I would only ask to make 1 checked bag cheaper. Great company.

BeauCarl South Jordan, UT

JetBlue was the first innovative Airline to bring individual entertainment centers per seat, however those systems are now outdated as such JetBlue is now behind the times with entertainment options on flights

Jon Robinson Riverton, UT

Great value for the money. I got a flight from SLC to NYC at a much lower price than any other airline. Just wish they had more destination options from my city.

Brittney Miskin Riverton, UT

JetBlue is a great airline. They make you feel like you are important and their customer service is great. Love the extra leg room options on flights.

Jon Posey Riverton, UT

I have had a few great experiences with JetBlue. The planes are loaded with tech, the service is awesome, the price is mostly competitive. If you catch a sale, it is a no brainer.

Tony Riverton, UT

When it comes to cost and reliability, JetBlue is the best of both. Wish they flew to more locations, as I've always had a great experience flying with JetBlue.

Alyssa Boren American Fork, UT

The snacks on this flight are delicious and they have a lot more choices than other airlines. They give you full cans of drinks instead of just a little cup. The flight attendants are patient and kind.

Brooklyn May Logan, UT

Some of the planes are more older and outdated. However flying with JetBlue is great. The employees and staff are very friendly. And the plane is always clean and well kept together.

Haley Baldwin

I’ve flown JetBlue a few times now but it is definitely my least favorite of all airlines I’ve used. The plane was not comfy and the staff was a little unpleasant. The price wasn’t terrible but I don’t think I got my money’s worth. I’d rather pay a different airline.

Mike Liddle Provo, UT

It was a good flight back east with jet blue. It was my first time flying with them and I enjoyed the flight. I have flown with other airlines and jet blue was on par with the other services.

Jacob Shaner

A pretty good lower-cost airline. I prefer to fly with bigger companies like Delta. But JetBlue does a good job. I feel like they’re not as classy/professional as other options.

Boston Whipple Provo, UT

There was a lot of legroom. The customer service people at Salt lake were really helpful. When the flight was delayed due to weather they gave us snacks.

Lexbigelow Salt Lake City, UT

I love traveling with JetBlue. I have never encountered an unpleasant interaction with an agent or employee. I appreciate their professionalism and customer service.

Jonas De Olveira American Fork, UT

My family uses JetBlue most often for trips to Disneyland. We can usually find good deals and have been impressed with their customer service. I just wish they flew to more places.

Rachel Kenison Lehi, UT

I love Jet Blue. I love their TV's in each seat and the value of their tickets. I have had to change tickets and it was an easy transfer. Great company.

Jason Brown Lehi, UT

JetBlue has always been a favorite low-cost airline. They pioneered satellite entertainment during the flight and I love flying with them. I do miss their $79 specials they used to have.

Cori Jacobsen Ollerton Alpine, UT

This company wakes me want to work there. They treat their staff so well. I appreciate the training given to all employees. They are helpful and well educated.

Spencer Scoville American Fork, UT

JetBlue is always a hit or miss. Sometimes you get a TV that works and others you are sitting on a 9 hour flight with only your thoughts. Every staff person on board does have a good attitude making it alright that you have static staring at you for hours.

Anthony Sgambati Rocklin, CA

Jet Blue was our go-to airline when my daughter went to college. A direct flight to and from at a reasonable rate! We were so lucky to have Jet Blue in our corner.

Justin Alpine, UT

I used JetBlue this year, and so far it's my favorite flight I have ever taken! It was very comfortable with TV's for entertainment, I slept well too.

Abigail scoville American Fork, UT

My experience has been overall good at JetBlue. They allow more leg room in coach than any other aircraft I have flown it which wonderful for larger people and those with extremely long legs. the movie selection was quite limited though they did also have satellite T.V.

Rischelle Mikkelson American Fork, UT

I really like JetBlue. They are a good value. They have some great flights that are direct to many vacation locations. I love that they don’t charge extra for luggage - a must when traveling as a family.

Tania Saunders Saratoga Springs, UT

Love love love Jet Blue. Best Airline I've ever flown on. We got upgraded for free to business class. Lots of free, good snacks and free entertainment.

Angela Nelson Pleasant Grove, UT

JetBlue has been a great airline for us. We love the comfort, extra room, snacks, and TV options. We only wish JetBlue flew to more places so that we could use them more often.

Gavin Schmalz Saratoga Springs, UT

If I'm ever traveling I will fly Jetblue. the best service and the best experience. fantastic app and online interface for purchasing tickets and researching prices.

mgillings

Flown with JetBlue multiple times. I love the red eye flight options so that I can sleep all the way to NY and enjoy the extra day on my vacation! I will keep flying JetBlue!

Tualagi Saint George, UT

we can find some good deals on JetBlue but there customer service is a hit and miss. depending on the time of the day you call. got to our destination safely, flight attendants were kind and attentive.

LAURI J CLARK Lindon, UT

I have flown many times with Jet Blue. I like the flights they have available. We have used reward points to fly with Jet Blue without any problems. I love the inflight entertainment available.