Frontier Airlines Logo

Frontier Airlines

Is This Your Business?

5.9

Nana Asiata Herriman, UT

Frontier Airlines is sometimes very stricken about being on time and what time you should be there to board the planes. They also have lots of delayed flights so be prepared to wait a couple of hours or two.

Scott Rasmussen Davenport, IA

On this airline, you get what you pay for. It's super cheap but the flight experience was the worst that I have flown. Understaffed, no complimentaries and no. On one of the flights we weren't even allowed to bring our own beverages on a 5 hour flight.

Linda Hill

I booked Frontier flights for my daughter and her baby to fly from New Orleans to SLC. Less than a month before the trip we were notified by Frontier they had changed their schedule. The change involved an OVERNIGHT layover in Denver. When we called they simply said it was a layover and were not willing to accommodate my daughter in a hotel or do anything. They did refund our money but it was very late to try and book something else. We did... but it was substantially higher than if we had booked it 6-8 weeks out.

Alec Dover

I have a lot of beef with this airline. It is economy priced...but ghetto quality. The seats are EXTREMELY uncomfortable. They charge for carry on baggage, and claim this speeds up boarding time. My boarding time has NEVER BEEN LONGER.... I could go on and on. If you need to travel and have no other option frontier will get you there but you won't be happy.

Daniel Poaletti

This airline specializes in being a cheap way to travel. Their planes are not too uncomfortable, however, snacks and drinks on the plane are only available for purchase. The seats are not terrible but do not recline further than they are installed. The airline is okay if you have a very short flight, but for anything more than an hour and a half, I recommend another airline.

Cathy Aurora, CO

They took the TVs away, changed the seats (they are so uncomfortable and HARD, no reclining) shorter leg room, the pull down trays are a joke....so small you can just fit a beverage cup on it. Had to PAY to get a seat assignment! Pretty soon they will charge for the air that we breathe. Charging for carry-ons? Geez. Oh yeah....Brand new hard suitcase cracked.

Rick Russo Chicago, IL

My daughter hurt her back. My wife booked a ticket to go to Denver to help her. My daughter has a 5 year old and a 13 month old. Just 1 day before departure my wife came down with the flu. I called Frontier to change the name on the ticket to mine. I only needed to change the first name (4 letters)THEY WOULD NOT DO THIS!!! I had to buy another ticket. I booked the same seat on the same flight! it was expensive. I think it stinks!

rh Elkton, MD

Friendly flight staff. TINY seats, the most uncomfortable I have ever been in! Very little padding, tiny tray tables. Low costs are eliminated by the fact that EVERYTHING costs extra. OK for very short flights but I would never go a long way...hour max. Many convenient airports have been eliminated and check in service at larger airports is miserable. Gate opened late and folks were waiting in line for quite a while to check in. You get what you pay for!

Gail Barber North Olmsted, OH

August 4th 2015 Cancun to Cleveland Flight 63 4;00pm AWFUL Service, my luggage was thrown so hard My newer American Tourister luggage broke and my belongings, what was left of them were in a large ripped plastic bag on the conveyor belt. No one would help or respond to my issue. We were a group of 8 and our transport car was waiting, the people at the Frontier gate said sorry but there is nothing we can do for you. Half of my belongings were missing and my luggage was destroyed. Frontier will not do a thing let alone return my calls.

Joyce Lowman Brooklyn, NY

From 7/20 til now my baggage has not been recovered. All I am getting from this airline is "WE ARE SORRY". And I say yes they are SORRY in more ways than one. No compensation has been offered for my lost. CUSTOMER SERVICE is PITIFUL, UNPROFESSIONAL AND FOR A LACK OF A BETTER WORD USELESS. WHEN IT COMES TO PROBLEM SOLVING. I want them to live up to their LOST BAGGAGE POLICY. I WOULD ADVISE EVERYONE NOT TO DEAL WITH THIS AIRLINE. CHEAP IS NOT ALWAYS BEST; you wind up losing in the end.

Darlene Powell Spokane, WA

we use to fly frontier all the time at least twice a year, fares work reasonable, free carry on, received a drink an fresh cookie, they flew to the city I needed to go to. Now, I have to pay for my seat at time of booking if I want to choose my seat, no drink, no cookie, I have to pay for a carry on, which is more than a checked bag, Frontier is no long the cheapest to fly, I am disappointed

Mark Hershey, PA

Have you ever flown with Frontier ? This company is the worst. Booked travel for a holiday and was emailed a few days before my flight regarding changes to my route. When I call customer service I was told the route was discontinued. CS rep laughed and said there was nothing they could do. Then she hung up on me....I would not fly frontier if my tickets were free. I would advise anyone to check the Frontier FB page before purchasing a ticket.

Theresa Darmiento Brown Upper Darby, PA

I have flow with Frontier several times, they have been adequate, however they are not reliable. They can cancel a flight at any time with no notice. I know of five separate times flights were canceled with no recourse and they don't help you get another flight to your destination. You are out of luck. That being said I still use them, because they are fine when they don't cancel your flight and I am willing to take the chance.

Jenny Aurora, CO

I recently flew on Frontier and had a wonderful experience. Everyone was so nice and helpful. I will definitely use them again!

Katie Aurora, CO

Low fares and great employees! Just keep in mind the additional fees when buying your ticket and there won't be any surprises.

Meredith Hardaway Olive Branch, MS

I havent flew on frontier in about three or four years but when I did it was Terrible Iwent to Las vegas and to make a long story short the whole experience was terrible to many stops& circling in the air gave me a headache I have never had this experience on any other airline.I do hope you all have changed since my last flight with you all because you do have some nice prices on some of your flights.Thank you

Terry Fullerton, CA

What Frontier doesn't seem to realize is they breed such anger and ill-will because of their baggage fees. I can understand the beverage charges; I can just drink water. But everyone has a suit case! Every time I fly Frontier, I hear nothing but complaints from disgruntled passengers around me as we board the plane, or wait to get off the plane. I don't experience this with any other airline. It's ridiculous. Just add the basic charge to the price and charge extra for checked or last minute bags.

Vicki Hoffmann Washington, DC

I have not flown with Frontier for about two years and I intend to never fly with them again. My son, then 17, had a rolling duffel carry on. He was allowed to take it on the plane from Indianapolis to Denver, hut in Denver, a gate agent gave him so much trouble about it. I do not remember the details, but I remember she was somewhat abusive. My overall impression was of horrible customer service and I posted a rant on Facebook.

Marilyn Wells Littleton, CO

We used to absolutely love our hometown airline, Frontier. In the past two years, this airline is a sad shadow of what it used to be. While most of the crew are still friendly, you can tell the stress they are under now. The reservations crew was wonderful, when based in Denver, now - mediocre at best. The planes are absolutely dirty now - and used to be clean. The nickel and diming with the endless add-on charges is so tedious. Boo to the Frontier of 2015.

Carl J Lundstrom Palm Desert, CA

Never had a problem and they were always on time. I just wish they would fly DEN to PSP again. For the short flight, the service was so nice and everybody accomodating.

carmen rivera.. Bethlehem, PA

horrible my experience,,i was early and when i be there a time not any vary there ,so no personnel for costume service ,some vary coming but no solve my problem. y have to pay 75$ more for chance fly for net day, that not nice,when one coming so far,plus pay for suitcase no way ,when i back i have been wait 1 hours no way was horrible.sorry but is that is true.when i calling for chance my fly the same thing not vary in the phone, for me was the first and last.

Natalie Brown Boulder, CO

I was disappointed in Frontier and how they handled refunding on tickets due to the Coronavirus. The website said I could easily cancel, yet that did not work. I had to call and was on the phone for 4 hours! Finally, when I got a hold of someone, I was told I could not be refunded but instead get a credit for a future ticket. Alright fair. Turns out I would only have 90 days to book another flight. The policy is terrible! With all other airlines, they give a credit to use for 12 months out due to this situation! I had to stay on the phone for another hour to argue with a manager to where they finally gave a 12-month credit, something they should always be doing. Thing is, the manager refused to put this in writing and instead gave me his worker ID for when I want to book in the next 12 months. I'm sure that won't go over nicely. Frontier needs to fix their policy, it's not right. I will not be flying with them again.

April aphe8493 Castle Rock, CO

I fly frontier to most but it doesn't mean I like it. It is just usually cheaper than most other flights. There was a time when frontier was a normal plane and has somewhat decent seats and tables, but then they changed their seats to thin metal and their tables to the size of a very small notebook or planner. It annoys me so much.

Janan Grange Pleasant Grove, UT

I flew Frontier Airlines last year. My only issue with flying with them was that I didn't realize the charged so much for luggage. Fortunately, I realized it the night before and was able to repack the family into luggage amounts that we could afford. I wish there was a way to let customers know this before.

Randi Nelson Managua, MN

Frontier is actually what I go look to when I am just going for a quick trip. Cheap flights and they get where you need to go. I would recommend and I was pleased with my purchase and experience.

Kaitlyn Rios Ogden, UT

Frontier Airlines has to be my favorite smaller airline. It has fantastic deals on airfare, comfortable seating on the jets and super helpful staff. Highly recommended.

AmyConder22 Eagle Mountain, UT

Frontier was an ok airlines. There wasn’t really anything that I hated other then the fact that they suck you in with cheap rates and then charge for every bag.

Erin Farnsworth Pleasant Grove, UT

The worst flying experience I have had. They got me to and from my destination but that was the end of my good experience. My flight landed at 10 pm. I didn’t leave the airport until 1:30 am. Not only did they not send ANYONE’S luggage with the flight, but they had send their attendant home so we had no help in finding our luggage. I was with about 8 other people who had no clue where their luggage was either. Another airline attendant said she wasn’t surprised, that this stuff happens to frontier all the time. We ended up finding a list of numbers on the desk and called to find out our luggage never got sent and we’d have to come back the next day. (Just what you love hearing at 1:30 in the morning after a day of travel.) The small price tags are seductive yes. But ONLY ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK of potentially anything going wrong.

Mickey Mangum Long Beach, MS

I once used Frontier airlines for a short domestic trip. The ticket purchase process was quite simple. The trip itself was fine, the plane was of good quality and the staff was great. I would use them again.

KC Riverton, UT

This is not the airline we usually use, but I got pulled in by the super cheap prices. The price may indeed be a good deal, but you need to make sure you account for any luggage you might need to bring with you! I just don't like the hidden fees.

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

Frontier is an airline to use when you are trying to save some money when traveling. The only complaint I have is the hanger I was in was confusing because it was separate from the actual airport hanger.

Tom Gourley Pleasant Grove, UT

I have not had great experiences with Frontier. Flights in and out of Denver seem to be a particular problem with late departures and arrivals not uncommon. Their pricing and schedule is competitive but their reliability isn't as strong as others I have flown with. Their customer service also isn't up to the standard of others I have flown with.

Kaydence Bonino Riverton, UT

If you are looking for a cheap flight and can get away with only bringing a backpack than frontier is a good choice. The seats don't recline and they don't offer any free snacks but you can find killer deals on flights. They get you with luggage fees as well as if you want to pick your seat.

Kate Gregory Pleasant Grove, UT

Frontier has quickly become our favorite airline. They have fantastic deals. There really aren't any frills along with the flight, but they are priced well.

Ron Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

I have flown on Frontier several times into Colorado. This is a great airline and their prices are competitive. I would definitely recommend Frontier for your air transportation needs.

Anne Sainsbury Payson, UT

Frontier Airlines and I are not the best of friends. During my college experience, my parents have been Alabama and I have been attending College in Utah and I have gone to visit them a number of times using Frontier. Yes, it is a very low-priced airline, but you get what you pay for. Twice I have had major delays. The first delay took place last Christmas when I was delayed 4 hours due to maintenance. The second time was earlier this month when I was delayed 2 hours and did not get home until 1:00am. If you are tight on the budget, it may be worth it. Don't plan on getting where you need to go on-time. Be ready for delays and all will be well for you.

betsy fowler Lehi, UT

I used to love this company, but they have really gone downhill in the past three years, since they were bought. Now I feel like Frontier charges for everything, to the point it feels like they are "nickle and diming" their customers. They no longer have that hometown feeling they used to have either.

P Crawley Pleasant Grove, UT

The ticket prices are misleading because you have to pay extra to even carry on a small bag for the overhead bin. It would be easier to tell how much I will have to pay if that cost is built into the price already. And the seats are more uncomfortable than other airlines.

Leslee Muramoto Draper, UT

Prices are a little more affordable than other airlines, but not worth what you’re giving up. The seats are very cramped and you have to pay for the smallest snacks! I’m not a very high maintenance person but it’s worth the extra few dollars to get a little more space and something to munch on during the flight.

Kimberly Maddock Pleasant Grove, UT

Frontier is my favorite airline for quick flights. They may not have all the bells and whistles like the other airlines, however you can not beat the price.

Adam Crawley Pleasant Grove, UT

Frontier is definitely one of the cheapest options of flying out there, which I love. As well, they usually do leave and arrive on time. However, you definitely get what you pay for. The seats are hard and uncomfortable and the planes are much older than the planes from other airlines.

Madge Easton Orem, UT

My experience with Frontier was flying from Salt Lake City to Austin a few years ago. The first leg of the flight was comfortable but the second was not as much because we moved to a smaller airplane. I don't like the fact that I am charged for every piece of luggage I bring on the plane. They have cheap prices until you ad in the luggage fees.

L. Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

You must be on time for your flight or at least as early as possible because if you don't check in early enough they will not let you board the plane. Have to pay for everything extra and the flight selection is not that great.

Kaleb Herbert Gilbert, AZ

I only fly Frontier to get to Colorado Springs as it is the cheapest. You get what you pay for. It works for a cheap flight to get me to see my family.

Darren Cardwell Riverton, UT

really low budget no frills and not very comfortable seats and for sure little leg room. Price is usually great and they do fly some places others don't

Nicole Cardwell West Jordan, UT

Frontier was a great deal and price and the service was also good. There was a layover and the flight was late arriving and landing.

Kenneth Okerlund Orem, UT

My family and I have never had any good experiences with frontier. From flights being constantly delayed or cancelled to poor service, not worth the money that you "save" when you have to go buy a new flight that day because they cancelled your flight.

James Jillson

This is absolute nonsense, the ridiculous cost of ANY baggage means that you aren't paying any less than another (read: better) airline. Also, if you check in and choose a seat, it will range from 13-35 extra dollars. There aren't any employees at the airport willing to help, plus their website is insanely unhelpful. Never flying Frontier again.

Anna Chevas Wolford New Tazewell, TN

I loved the one and only flight on Frontier, unfortunately they discontinued their service in Knoxville, TN!

Don thompson Houston, TX

These new seats were horrible. Wouldnt recline , and were very uncomfortable. Throw the tray table away. Was useless. They don't offer anything comimetary anymore either. Compare it to riding in a prison bus!! No shackles but might as well have had them on. I was so cramped i coyldnt move. No thanks. Not anymore. Here i come southwest