Allegiant Air Logo

6.3

Kenadee Harward American Fork, UT

Flights are always shorter then planned which is really nice. The tickets are priced really well. I have enjoyed my time flying with Allegiant.

Deborah Hyde Springfield, MO

While Allegiant provides flights for cheap prices, they nickel and dime you for all extra charges- carry ons, checked luggage, picking a seat, drinks. They do this so much that you end up paying more overall. I wasn't happy with their service or their price.

Lisa Hanson Calabasas, CA

Good prices, awkward getting to that amount. Flights often cancelled, leave me scrambling for last minute, expensive flight. Number of flights improving.

wanda Saint George, UT

we had a lot of family members book with them because it was for a funeral and Allegiant was the cheapest. we get there and we waited forever. we did not board as scheduled. we were told it will be two hour delay but no one knew why, not even Allegiant. finally after 2.5 hours we were told that there is mechanical problems.

Kim Miller Lindon, UT

We have had multiple problems flying with Allegiant. It is so close and convenient for us to fly out of but with the many LONG delays (sometimes days) it hasn't been worth it.

Robin Orem, UT

biggest mistake was booking with them. i chose them because they were really cheap. We waited for hours due to come mechanical issues. the seats are so narrow. they weren't accommodating at all. lady at the ticket counter was annoyed when we asked her how much longer before take off. no communication to when we were going to be able to take off.

Tualagi Saint George, UT

worst service. it's cheap because you never know what your gonna get. stuck at airport for hours because of delays. no communications or updates letting us know when we will depart. first they say in 2 hours then 2 hours turn into 4 hours.

Haidyn Houtz South Jordan, UT

I flew one time with his airline and decided one time was enough. I did not have a good experience I am flying with them For the cost I would recommend switching to a different airline.

Bri Graham Broadbent, OR

I love allegiant! Who doesn't love getting cheap flight! They communicate well and have great offers.

Cody Linden Lehi, UT

Prices were cheap, however I felt that there were too many hidden fees and in the end I decided to not use them as there available flight times were also very limited.

H Moore Lehi, UT

My parents fly Allegiant Air from Utah to Arizona a few times a year. They love the prices and the convenience.

Kip Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

I have had numerous trips over the years on Allegiant Air. My flights have been cheap and inexpensive, so for the money I have been very pleased overall

Madge Easton Orem, UT

We flew to San Diego a few years ago. it was a great flight and on time. I like that the airport is close to where I live and checking in was easy.

Kristin Pleasant Grove, UT

I love that allegiant is adding more flights out of Provo Utah I wish they could add a few more especially going to Las Vegas.

Justin Ashby Portland, OR

If the price is way better than anything else, I would fly allegiant in a second. My experience was "cheap" but that's what I was looking for.

Joseph rex Herriman, UT

If I was looking at a super cheap coat only airline I’d fly them. I do like that they fly into smaller airports.

Jennifer Harris Naples, FL

Cheap fares, direct flights. Flight attendants push credit card and do not adhere to their policy of not serving intoxicated passengers

Cait Bakersfield, CA

I use alegiant a lot. They’ve always had good customer service and been helpful.

Phyllis Newsom Afton, VA

Extremely Welcoming Staff!! From Captain to Flight Attendants!

Rachel Torres Saylorsburg, PA

They were very helpful when I traveled with my disabled mom.

Lori Schwab Sandy, UT

The prices appear to be a good buy but then you pay for seating and baggage. It adds up quick. Limited flight schedule too.

Lou Orem, UT

Very cheap flights but you pay extra for everything. Last time I flew both my coming and going flights were very delayed!

Tara easthope Lethbridge, AB

Good prices! Had a four hour delay due to missing bolts on the wing. Great direct flight to Las Vegas!

Mykahla Nelson Managua, MN

Allegiant us way cheep flights! I flew from Utah to Arizona for $100 and it was a smooth ride.

Dwhoush Slidell, LA

If you want a cheap flight somewhere this is your airline. If you want comfort and luxury, this is not your airline. The staff is respectful, but you get what you pay for!

Cim Carver Cheyenne, WY

You get what you pay for. I love that Allegiant flies into my local airport, but it is definitely a no-frills airline.

Bryndie Managua, MN

Good bare minimum flight service. Be careful of hidden fees. Customer service has been difficult to work with in my opinion.

Melinda Olson Goodyear, AZ

Allegiant ticket prices are very affordable, especially when planning ahead, but even last minute they aren't too bad.

Amanda Warrendale, PA

Cheapest flights in my opinion come from Allegiant Air although there are less flight options

Jon Scoresby Saratoga Springs, UT

I like the cheap prices. The service is good. The biggest problem is the there seems to be many delays with flights

Ron Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

Allegiant is a cheap airline. They're basically a taxi cab for the air. Their costs seem to be low up front but they charge you for carry on's and baggage which tend to add up. Avoid this airline.

Mazi Marcel Womack Cedar City, UT

Allegiant Air has great prices and their planes are very clean and safe. No complaints here.

Keeli Hansen San Jose, CA

Great airline. They are very small and fly to smaller airports only in two days of the week but super cheap flights.

Marissa Redwood Falls, MN

I really like that you can find flights for so cheap--but it is definitely a budget airline so expect to be nickeled and dimed for everything!

S Suguturaga Orem, UT

This company provides great pricing, satisfactory travel amenities, and convenience for my travel location.

mgillings

Great for cheap fast flights, just wished they offered a few more options from the Provo airport!

Tilda Saint George, UT

Bad customer service, by the time your done paying for all the fees you minus well of went with a bigger better company. Just book with a real company and save your time and stress.

Sheena Eureka, MT

Confusing luggage protocol but once you understand how that works you can travel for a great price.

Barbara New Port Richey, FL

Good. The seating is somewhat cramped, but the flight was very good.

Karen Russell

Small area for passengers legs small space lots of mileage walking wise to.get from point a to b in airport

Robert Baker

Very cheap non stop flights to many places I travel.

Thomas A Butler Globe, AZ

They tend to be a little cheaper. Easier access to the Mesa airport.

Bryan Jensen South Jordan, UT

They make the flight cheap but nickel and dime you on everything. Bags seats you name it it costs you.

J Connelly Saratoga Springs, UT

Flew to Arizona from Utah. Not the most comfortable but good for the money that it cost.

Megan Johnston West Jordan, UT

I enjoy the price of Alleigant Air but I don't enjoy that everything is completely nickled and dimed to death.

bailey jo Orem, UT

Small but nice planes. They also fly out of some of the smaller airports near me which was nice.

T

If you are going someplace that doesn’t require you to take luggage it’s a great deal.

Jeremy Mesa, AZ

It’s not the absolute highest quality but the price and the convenience is unbeatable!

Ali Davidson Mesa, AZ

Honestly not awesome but super cheap. Super nice to be able to fly so cheap but not super great quality of flight

cami harward American Fork, UT

great flight. Great price. I don't like to have to pay extra for luggage so I usually fit everything into my carryon