- Helpful links and features
- Flexible payment options
Clickbooth was created in 2002 and is based out of Sarasota, Florida.
When you partner with Clickbooth, you get to enjoy:
- Helpful links and features. Affiliate links with Clickbooth are definitely praiseworthy. While some competing networks only offer a couple of link options, Clickbooth boasts email links, banner ads, contextual links, HTML creatives (such as an image ad or text ad), and what they call hybrid creatives (a combination of HTML creatives). Aside from links, they also provide pixel tracking (to track links’ leads and clicks) and text backup for email marketing (for email recipients who can only view text and not necessarily ads or images). Any information they track is available to you 24/7 too, which means you can evaluate and improve your links and website as often as you want.
- Flexible payment options. As an affiliate, you expect to make a commission off of all actions that your links lead to. Clickbooth’s policy is to pay you for every lead or sale your link generates. They offer a variety of convenient payment options for that money—including check, PayPal, international wires, and direct deposit.
- Company website
- Customer support
While Clickbooth’s features are convenient and they offer a decent variety of tools, their communication could use a bit of improvement. In particular, their red flags lie within their:
- Company website. In truth, the company website for Clickbooth lacks in information. Without mentioning enough specific information about the features they offer, they do repeat throughout the website that their services are exclusive. While their confidence is contagious, clients who visit the site may just want some basic information and easy-to-access answers. Without providing those clear-cut answers, the site can be difficult to navigate and leave some people guessing on the actual provisions they could expect from partnering with Clickbooth.
- Customer support. Because Clickbooth’s site doesn’t clearly outline their specific features and their approach to affiliate marketing, some customers might become frustrated while getting answers from the company. While they boast 24/7 support from their consultants and do list some frequently asked questions online, they need to prove to affiliates how they’ll work hard to be successful partners.