Under Armour Logo
LAST UPDATED: May 28th, 2020

Company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

Tanner Cook Gilbert, AZ

I use my fitness pal literally every single day. I make sure to track my calories every day to stay on track with my fitness goals, and this tool has been incredibly helpful and tracking my macros!

Braylyn Linford Lehi, UT

I have boys that play sports and they both love under armor and I love that they are better than Nike I appreciate who they are what they stand for their customer service is great their clothing fits great durable but as a mom I love that.

Yisha Gu Downers Grove, IL

Under Armour is my favorite sports band. Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. Their workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out.

terryjamison Gulfport, MS

I have both the Map my Run app and Map my Walk app. They both work amazing and it’s a great place to share your experiences with other people doing the same workouts! When i called the costumer service they were very helpful!

mccandless24 Kaysville, UT

We ordered a lot of clothing and shoes from Under Armor for our family. There was a small issue with one of our deliveries but UA helped to resolve it quickly. All items have held up well and my kids loved all they received.

Roche American Fork, UT

Under Armor makes good quality clothing products for any activity. Their winter gear is amazing, I wear it skiing. I wear their under shirts every day to work. Their workout clothes are so comfortable and affordable.

Lily Grant Lehi, UT

I think that Nike is the best option for sportswear, but under armor is a good second option. It defentally isn't my favorite i don't like the fit or the design of the products but its good for sportswear.

Antony Parns Anderson, IN

Affordable prices and high quality devices they produce made me fall in love with this company products. Highly recommend!

Anita pea Dallas, TX

Under armor fitness trackers are okay. They are a nice quality and they last a long time. The only thing is they dont track steps well.

Makya Love West Valley City, UT

always has the best deals and and such good shoes, clothes, workout clothes, etc.. 10/10 recommended

Christy Suguturaga Orem, UT

I love my heart rate monitor. Pleasantly surprised how simple and the app is user friendly. That’s what I worried about. It’s great!

AGenes Eagle Mountain, UT

Love this app! Love the location tracker to see how far you ran and where. Great to see how your doing compared to others.

Christyan Bennett New Orleans, LA

Under Armour Fitness trackers are very easy to use and very helpful for tracking your workout progress. My family and I absolutely love using it!!

CAROLE SCOVILLE Pleasant Grove, UT

I've never used an Under Armour Fitness tracker, but my friends tell me that they are great and I plan on using one soon!

Bella Houtz South Jordan, UT

Under Armour is a great store to get clothes for any sport. Under Armour provides you with durable clothing that is affordable.

London Larson Layton, UT

it has high quality shirts, leggings, shoes, etc. they should update the style just a little bit though

Jamie Neider Kaysville, UT

I regularly use Map My Run for my daily runs and it is accurate and has excellent GPS navigating.

Sara Jane Crestwood, KY

MyFitnessPal is the GO-TO app for health tracking. Well done! Love that it syncs with my fitbit.

Amelia Gibson South Jordan, UT

I love Under Armour! they have incredible products that are super comfortable and last a super long time.

Josh Harold Dallas, TX

The clothing is always good quality and not very overpriced. I feel like I am paying for quality and not brand.

Pasimata West Jordan, UT

I like how affordable their basketball shoes are. I’ve bought shoes for my 8 year old and for myself.

Mhorne182 West Valley City, UT

Under Armour has the best fitting apparel. Much better than Nike. Somewhat expensive, but very nice product.

Avery Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

I always buy my workout clothes from Under Armour. Their clothes are light and airing and keep me wanting to exercise for hours!

Jacobrobot321 Baton Rouge, LA

I use this brand all the time for band and working out. It always feels like its weightless!

Kate Wilkins Idaho Falls, ID

I’ve always bought my kids under armour hoodies. They’re stylish, good quality, and will keep you warm on a chilly day.

Bryan Jensen Midvale, UT

they have the best gear. I buy their stuff for my sons and their sports. Quality.

Mykahla Nelson Managua, MN

The under armour brand is amazing quality and is a little cheaper than the other competitors.

Ashley Wadiak Eagle Mountain, UT

Have switched to under armor from Nike. I like what their company represents but the quality and price don’t match up

Noelle Pleasant Grove, UT

Love the products they have here. Super trustworthy and easy to find things you need.

AJ Wakefield Tucson, AZ

I loved their fitness tracking app, especially the one that helped track your food intake.

Linda Hays Pocatello, ID

I really liked my under armour app. I was able to see what my sons run was and he could see mine.

Sadie Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

Under Armour always has the best clothing that lasts for a long time.

H Moore Lehi, UT

My kids are all athletes, and they like the fit and style of Under Armour.