Polar Logo
LAST UPDATED: April 1st, 2020

Company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

AK Riverton, UT

I bought a Polar watch when my gym started doing classes that focused on heart rate and zones. The chest strap is more comforable than the other heart monitor I have (Garmin), and I think picks up on my heart better. It's been good for me!

Mikayla Ralston Pensacola, FL

We haven't used Polar in a while, but when we first started getting fitness watches, Polar was great. The last Polar watch we got said it had GPS, but it was really a separate device you had to wear that connected with the phone. So we switched to FitBit and have since switched to Samsung and Garmin.

DAVID HADAWAY Long Beach, MS

Love my polar heartrate monitor. With its ability to synch with most gym cardio equipme t, i am able to accurately monitor my heartrate and keep me from overdoing it.

Kaydence Bonino Riverton, UT

When I was training for my marathon I used my polar all the time! It tracked my heart rate, my miles, my speed. It would've been really hard to train without it!

Bryan Jensen South Jordan, UT

This is a great tracker. I use their heart rate monitor and it is awesome. Syncs to my phone!