Apple Watch Logo

Company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

Nyla C. Edison, NJ

The Apple Watch is probably the fifth Apple product I bought, and I was a little iffy on it at first. However, the fitness tracking is what got me. I used to be a person who never went to the gym, just because I was never motivated. After having the watch on for the first month, it was the daily reminders and me wanting to close all three rings that motivated me to take my health and fitness more seriously. I had the first generation for a month, but ended up upgrading myself to the 3rd generation just because. All the generations ultimately do the same thing, so preference doesn't matter.

Elisabeth Kinghorn Bangkok, 10

I love my Apple Watch, especially for tracking exercise! The data is all very accurate and syncs right up with my iPhone. Can't leave the house without it!

Robyn Brady Kent, OH

We have purchased 6 apple watches in our family and I don't know what I would do without mine. I use it for exercise and for messaging when I cant use my phone. best invention ever.

Brielle Wright Logan, UT

Apple Watch fitness tracker is the whole package! It is awesome because it allows you to set personal goals in many different categories. I love that it tells you when you have finished a goal!

Nichola Churchwell Tallahassee, FL

I enjoy my Apple Watch very much. It has been super convenient having a lot of my phone’s features right at my disposal as I am always on the go. It is nice to be able to look at my wrist to read a text or check notifications from many other apps that I have. It offers some cool health features; I really enjoy the regular reminders to breathe and do certain activities to achieve health goals.

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

Superb watch, superb fitness tracker, superb everything. How simple a design for how much value in tools you get. Can't live without it as it makes everything easier. You can track steps, flights of stairs, calories burnt and more. You can set goals and watch them keep track of them all with fun celebration rewards. It even tracks your rest. Hard to believe how much is crammed into such a small, portable device. But wow...Apple Watch is beyond impressive.

Jen Paxman Lehi, UT

I have used a different fitness tracker for years and my husband bought me an apple watch for Christmas..... I LOVE IT!! I'm not sure how I ever functioned without it. I LOVE the heart monitor... I have a minor heart condition and they heart rate monitor helps me to track my rate and rhythm. I love how the fitness on my phone syncs so easily to my food tracker. It is an expensive initial purchase but so worth it... in my opinion.

Brinley Knowles Smithfield, UT

I love having my phone connected with my apple watch. I am able to not have to have my phone with me at all times and can communicate through it. My favorite thing about the watch is being able to track my work out and exercises I do each day. It motivates me to get to the gym. I think apple watches are definitely​ worth your money and they last for many years. They hold a great charge and their customer service is great if you do have any questions, they are happy to help you out.

Brooklyn Bishop Smithfield, UT

Apple Watch is the best fitness tracker I have used so far. It is very accurate and when I forget to start my workout, it can remind me and keep track. I love Apple Watch!

Bergen Billings Smithfield, UT

It is always accurate it has how many flights of stairs I walk it has everything I need. And I love it and it is so nice but it is expensive you get what you pay for.

Kaysha Love Las Vegas, NV

Apple Watch is a great way to track your fitness. Not only does it keep track of your workout indoor or outdoor it also alerts you on how close you are to your goals, you've set in the Apple Watch. My favorite feature is the feature that sends you motivational reminders to keep working towards your fitness goal.

JDWain Tallahassee, FL

I love my apple watch, it does every thing I could ever need, keeps track of my steps and heart rate as well as helps me to manage my email and textmessages when im on the run. I find that I use my phone less which is good because it can be a distraction

A’lea Richardson Lakeland, FL

One of the best apps on the watch is the workout and activity app. I love being able to track how many calories I’m burning for certain workouts. I also love competing with friends to see who burns more calories! Definitely worth the price

Tanner Cook Gilbert, AZ

I just recently got an Apple Watch, and it has been able to exceed my expectations! It links up directly to my iPhone, it monitors all of my steps daily, and I get notifications through it so I don’t have to look at my phone constantly. The battery itself lasts about 24 hours, I charge it every night so it’s never an issue.

Cassidy Gundersen Orem, UT

My husband convinced me to use his Apple Watch when I was pregnant for a bit. I had never really wanted one, but after I used it, I loved it! I loved having the reminders to stand every hour, especially being pregnant and working in an office.

Katelyn Empey Logan, UT

There are a lot of things I like about my apple watch. The features are great as an over all watch. But as a fitness tracker they are a little behind from other companies like FitBit. As an overall watch that keeps track of a lot of different things, I like Apple Watch great.

Wilgens Paul Jacksonville, FL

Some people see the apple watch as a waste of money but i see if as an advancement in technology. Apples revolutionary iOS software seamlessly transfers over to the apple watch and makes the ecosystem friendly! With their heart rate sensor and fitness tracking app built within the watch, the Apple Watch does it all. It is better than its competitors.

April H Lehi, UT

This watch is very impressive. It has ALL of the bells and whistles. As a busy mom one feature I really like is being able to get texts on my watch and actually answer my phone on my watch. I have also really utilized the find my iphone feature. Personally, I think I like a more basic watch. I don't need all of bells and whistles. After about a year I felt like it was having some problems like my steps weren't accurate. After two years my answering phone feature doesn't work and lately my steps and rings are never accurate but I am going on 3 years. I feel like a purchase of this size should last at least that long.

Stephanie Love Herriman, UT

I absolutely love my Apple Watch. I love how it keeps track of the fitness rings and my daily workouts. I use it everyday and not just for my fitness workout plans. It’s so user friendly and I get all my notifications right to my wrist. I didn’t realize how much I was going to love my Apple Watch. Now that I have one, I’m upset that I didn’t get one a long time ago. So worth the money!!

take7 Sandy, UT

Use it every day and can't go without. Sometimes I can't find my phone or i leave it behind purposely and it's nice to have the watch to still check messages turn off alarms and track workouts without carrying around the phone itself. I like that I can change the bands any time I want. I like the colors available. I like the watch face size. It's classic and clean looking. I like the edit features and the app settings. Easy to use and beautiful.

Mike Ika West Valley City, UT

I love my Apple Watch! When this product first came out, I thought it was a complete waste and a total money grab. I got my Apple Watch for Christmas and have been surprised by how much I actually use it. Before it, I didn’t really care about how much I moved or exercised, but now the watch helps motivate and encourage me to be more active. It tracks my movements, etc... I wish I would have gotten one a long time ago!

Lindsey Newman American Fork, UT

I. LOVE. MY. APPLE. WATCH. I honestly am so devastated if I don't have it when I go to workout! I mainly love it for that feature but it's also amazing being able to set down my phone and move about my house and be a mom while I am still able to check my watch to see if I am needed or to respond to a text or answer a call. It's waterproof, it's cute, and it's my favorite thing. Apple is amazing quality in everything

Derrian Tallahassee, FL

I literally cannot function without my Apple Watch! My apple watch measures my heart beat which is fantastic. I struggle with anxiety sometimes, so knowing when my heart rate is up is good indication for me to take my anxiety medicine. I workout pretty often, so my apple watch meaures my outdoor run, indoor run, indoor walk and outdoor walk. It lets me know how many miles I walk, which helps me reach my goal and set new goals for my exercise goals.

OwenE. Hattiesburg, MS

I absolutely love my Apple Watch. I love how it gives me achievable goals and adapts to my lifestyle as I wear the watch more. While I wish it was able to track my sleep and had a longer battery life, I love the overall design of the watch.

Annie Chow Tallahassee, FL

Amazing thing about this is that it monitors your heart-rate unlike other watches. A very accurate measure of fitness/movement, breathing, and heart-rate. Free vital signs evaluation!

Nicole Sohm Herriman, UT

I use my Apple Watch every time I workout. I can’t stand going to the gym without it! Love that it tracks your steps and calories all day too plus you can share your progress with friends.

Noelle Davis Long Beach, MS

I got my Apple Watch Series 3 recently and I absolutely love it! The watch has been really convenient and acts as an extension of my phone. The fitness app has really help me be more active.

Sherry Walbrecht Provo, UT

I have the first generation of an Apple Watch and I’m sure with time it just gets better. Took me awhile to figure out all of the things I could do with it and make it really worth it! Best if you want to keep track of movement and exercise. Overall, stylish and very functional!

Emily Norton Tucson, AZ

I love using the Apple Watch to track fitness, it’s so much more convenient than trying to figure out where to keep your phone while you exercise. Plus you can access texting and calling through it so you basically have a mini phone attached to your wrist.

Myken Salt Lake City, UT

I LOVE my Apple Watch. It tracks all of my daily activity and I love how easy it is to use. I feel like it motivates me to be more active and I love getting the reminders to "move" or "stand". I'm a healthier person because of my Apple Watch.

Janan Grange Pleasant Grove, UT

I have been using my Apple Watch for fitness for the last year. It easily tracks my heart rate and steps. One of the workouts I've been doing the last few months is keeping my heart rate in LISS which is 85-105 beats per minute. The only way I could keep my heartrate in LISS is by using the Apple Watch to keep track of it.

Luis Diaz Dallas, TX

The Apple Watch is and utterly beautiful and magnificent work of art. Wouldn’t wear any other companies watch on my wrist. It might sound silly at first but the ring system makes working out more fun. I get so excited to close the rings.

Natalia Correa MDTribe Tallahassee, FL

I love my apple watch. Very convenient device, it has literally everything you need. It was easy to manage and the battery lasted a long time. It tracked everything for my fitness and really helped keep me motivated to do more every day!

Jackson Barousse Thibodaux, LA

I wear my apple watch every day and I wouldn't know what to do without it. It's very helpful for tracking my steps and calories burned when I go to the gym. It also tracks my breathing throughout the day and remind me to take some deep breaths and remain active.

Kimi Bayles West Valley City, UT

Hands down, an Apple Watch is the best fitness watch you can buy! Worth every penny. Sleek and functional. I love all the fitness options to choose for tracking workouts. The heart rate monitor is the most accurate I’ve used!

C. Alex Cornwall Salt Lake City, UT

I love my apple watch. it has helped me in my day to day tasks so much. It is so nice not having to take my phone and just connecting my air pod to my watch when I work out or mountain bike. I would definitely recommend them to everyone.

Kaitlyn Rios Ogden, UT

Apple watch has so many features that make it the best tool for me to watch my vitals and steps. It has convenience already built in. Their trackers are automated and very accurate. I love the convenience of having that tracker also be my watch, text device, and alarm tool. Excellent value and reliability for the price.

Brandie Rudy West Jordan, UT

I love my Apple watch. Fitness tracking, responding quickly to text messages, having the weather, calendar and time on my wrist makes my life so much easier. Tracking my calories and exercise is a top priority for me and being able to do that without even thinking is perfect for a busy working mom like me.

Shalyn Bagley Cedar City, UT

My Apple Watch is truly one of the best gifts I have received. I use it every day to track all things related to health. From sleep tracking to tracking my exercise, heart rate, and of course time. I don't know what I ever did without this!

Grace Orem, UT

I love the Apple Watch so much! I don’t regret buying one at all. They’re super easy to put on and they help me out a lot. And there super cute. They are super reliable and help me with keeping track of my exercise and they can show me my text messages and way more which is totally rad

James Conder Eagle Mountain, UT

I had never wanted an electronic watch, always had an analog watch. My wife purchased me an apple watch for Christmas a few years back and I'm sad I waited so long to get this. Being able to change faces AND track my step, exercise, breathing and everything it does is AMAZING. Easy to use and I don't think I'll ever go back to anything else

Katie Carver Cheyenne, WY

I love my Apple Watch! I recently upgraded and gave my old one to my daughter. I love that I can track my workouts on my watch. It connects directly to my program. I also love that I can see my text messages on my watch and don’t always have to pick up my phone.

Michelle Schow Saratoga Springs, UT

I love my Apple Watch. I still have the Series 1 and the fitness tracker is awesome. I love that it tracks my active calories even when it isn't on exercise mode. There are multiple exercise modes to choose from that make calorie counting more accurate. I wear it every day!

Mariana Linares , NC

I love my apple watch not only for fitness, but also for convenience when living an on the go lifestyle. I am able to take calls from my watch as well as text when I am extremely busy and needing a quick way to communicate. The watch functions extremely well, with the only downside being the battery life. I have to charge the watch for a full night in order to get around 13 hours of battery life, so I am unable to wear it at night to track my sleeping habits.

Reckholdt Draper, UT

My Apple Watch is connected to me always. It helps to keep me organized and helps track my fitness and helps me stay connected to everything going on. I love that I don’t need to carry around my phone always Because I have what I need on my watch.

terryjamison Gulfport, MS

I love my apple watch! It was super easy to set up and even thought i only have a series 2, it still works like new! The apple store staff was amazing on helping me check out as well! It really helps when i do my workouts, helps me track how many steps i took a day and how many calories. I try to close every ring a day!

Aimee Mortensen Salt Lake City, UT

My Apple Watch monitors my heart-rate, breathing, how long it’s been since I stood up, if my heartbeat is faster than it should be based on what I’m doing physically. I appreciate being able to skip songs and adjust volume via my watch as well. I can respond to texts when my kids are playing with my phone.

Zach Newman Fillmore, UT

I have loved my apple watch. I was a little skeptical when I bought it, wondering if it would give me that much ROI. It has been a great purchase and makes things much more efficient. I love the fitness capabilities and being able to run without my iPhone. It's a game-changer.

Taylor Walker Tallahassee, FL

Apple watches are so helpful. I recently got mine and I have been using it everyday. They encourage you to exercise and move around. They even make you want to compete with others. It also is very helpful if you left your phone at home and you can still use your watch. It is not too heavy or too big.

Allie Powell New Orleans, LA

I absolutely love this watch. I wear it all the time every day and it helps me keep track of my fitness and never lets me down. I absolutely love this watch. I wear it all the time every day and it helps me keep track of my fitness and never lets me down