Zenernet is focused on perfecting the experience of going solar, and hundreds of positive reviews are testament to that focus. Zenernet's mission is to "Accelerate Energy Independence for All", and the company pursues that goal by making home solar easy, financially accessible, and risk-free for homeowners of all kinds. With Zenernet, customers will enjoy an informative and pressure-free consultation process, as well as get a system that's backed by industry-leading warranties and paired with innovative technology to help customers get even more value.

Special Offer
Zenernet is currently offering
the following special promotion:
  • Lower Pricing on Eligible Systems
  • Financing as Low as 1.49%
  • Six Months of FREE Solar*

To redeem this offer, call NOW.

The Good

• No-Pressure Consultations
  • High Quality Equipment
  • Lengthy Warranties
  • Innovative Technology Package

No Pressure Consultations

With Zenernet, the process begins with a personalized, no-pressure consultation, during which customers will collaborate with a Zenernet representative on the design and features of their system. They'll be able to make decisions on the type and placement of panels and other components, making for a system that's uniquely theirs.

High Quality Equipment

Zenernet offers a variety of high quality solar panel and inverter options, including panels manufactured by Trina, Silfab, Solar World, Hanwha, Canadian Solar, Panasonic, LG, Solaria, Hyundai, and Jinko, and inverters produced by SolarEdge, Enphase, and SMA. With such a wide array of panel and inverter brands to choose from, customers can be confident that they will receive a built-to-last solar energy system that fits their needs and budget.

Lengthy Warranties

Each Zenernet solar PV system comes with a 25-year workmanship warranty, which covers the labor and installation, as well as a 25-year equipment warranty, which covers system components such as the panels and inverter. These are some of the lengthiest warranties offered in the solar industry.

Innovative Technology Package

With each system, Zenernet includes an innovative technology package designed to help customers get the most value possible from their system. In addition to solar monitoring through Sense Solar, Zenernet offers Sense smart home technology, which monitors home energy consumption down to individual appliances and devices, making it easy to reduce consumption and increase the percentage of usage offset by the system. Zenernet also has a generous, unlimited referral program that pays customers to help their friends and neighbors go solar. Best of all, it's all found in one place: the Zenernet Advocator app.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Zenernet operates in Arizona, California, Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, Nevada, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and Texas, which means that consumers who live elsewhere will not be able to take advantage of the company's services.

The Bottom Line

Zenernet is a solar energy company that is highly focused on serving and providing value for its customers. The company offers a variety of high quality equipment options, lengthy warranties, and a helpful customer homeowner portal. If you live in Arizona, California, Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, Nevada, Massachusetts, New Jersey, or Texas, Zenernet is definitely worth looking into.

**To qualify, homeowners must agree to finance their solar energy equipment and installation costs with Zenernet's financing partner, Sunlight Financial, and be approved for credit by August 31st, 2020. Some homeowners may not qualify for financing based on their credit history or capacity to repay the loan. Qualified homeowners will receive a lump sum reimbursement payment equal to the amount of the first six monthly payments due on their loan from Sunlight Financial. Homeowners will still be responsible for making payments, beginning with the first payment due, as agreed in the Terms of Purchase. Homeowners are not required to finance their purchase and may pay in full without any finance charges.

Call our recommended rep over at Zenernet below.

Zenernet Frequently Asked Questions

How does going solar with Zenernet work?

Zenernet is focused on making the process of going solar easy and stress-free. Our sales process is entirely remote — our consultants will not need to come to your home. We start with a no-pressure consultation to educate you and answer all your questions about going solar. Then, we’ll work with you to design a system that looks and performs the way you want it to. We’ll discuss pricing and financing options and evaluate your expected return on investment. Once we reach an agreement, we’ll schedule your home visit and installation. Nothing to it!

How much does a solar energy system from Zenernet cost?

Zenernet is relentlessly committed to driving down the cost of going solar. Our mission is to Accelerate Energy Independence for All, and we know the best way to do that is to make the numbers add up for more homeowners considering going solar. Our prices are competitive and transparent — we won’t waste your time with unnecessary markups and haggling over nickels and dimes.

What solar panels does Zenernet use?

Zenernet has access to almost every panel on the market. Our approach is hardware agnostic — rather than selling on a recognizable brand name, we evaluate the market and the customer’s needs to find the best fit possible. This way, we can ensure great performance at a great value, for every customer. However, if you have a specific panel model or manufacturer you prefer, we can source it for you to use in your system.

What happens if something breaks or goes wrong with my solar system?

Zenernet offers some of the strongest warranties in the industry. We offer a 25-year workmanship warranty that covers both your system and your roof against any material defects or damages caused by installation for 25 years. We also use hardware and panels with strong manufacturer’s warranties. In the unlikely event you experience a problem with your system, you can rest assured it will be covered by warranty with Zenernet.

How long does it take for Zenernet to install panels?

In most markets we operate in, we can have a system installed within 30–45 days. However, installation timelines vary by location and season and can take longer in some circumstances. We’ll always be transparent with expected installation timelines, so you won’t have to deal with any surprises.

Does Zenernet offer solar monitoring?

Yes, Zenernet includes standard solar production monitoring so you’ll be able to keep tabs on your system’s production and monitor trends over time. In addition, Zenernet offers Sense* smart home technology, an innovative consumption monitoring technology that provides insight into how you consume energy, right down to individual appliances. This can help you be more efficient in your home energy usage and get even more value from your system.

*Sense is not available in all cases — ask your Zenernet energy consultant for more details

How many states is Zenernet in?

Zenernet is active in these states: Arizona, California, Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, Nevada, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and Texas.

Zenernet is always looking for opportunities to expand, so if you don’t see your state on the list, check back soon!

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

Keith

July 21st, 2020 Chicago, IL

The sales rep did a fantastic job of explaining the benefits of going solar and also the advantages of moving forward with Zenernet

Jul 22, 2020

Awesome, Keith! We are always happy to talk about the benefits of going solar with Zenernet. Let us know if we can help with anything else!

NEREO BAGATTO

July 21st, 2020 Chandler, AZ

Very knowledgeable and professional presentation. Great people skills.

Jul 22, 2020

Thanks for working with us, Nereo! We're always committed to providing you with the best customer experience possible.

Arjun

July 17th, 2020 Aurora, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Mike was excellent in walking us through the proposal that meets our needs!! Zenernet has some great product for reasonable pricing!! I recommend this company for solar panels. I hope the panels and service will live upto the expectations!!

Jul 22, 2020

That's wonderful, Arjun! We know each homeowner has different needs, which is why take pride in our flat, modular pricing - so you have the ability to design a system that works for you.

Teresa

July 17th, 2020 Boling, TX

Unfortunately, I was not able to go solar yet. My issue, not theirs. I talked with Michael, and he has to be the best agent they have. He is very knowledgeable about the company and the product. When they say no pressure? They mean no pressure! He showed me the plan for my system and it was straight forward and simple. I will be using Zenernet when I’m able to go solar.

Jul 22, 2020

That's great, Teresa! It's our goal to help you make the decision that's best for you - pressure free. We look forward to working with you in the future!

Taylor Nestra

July 16th, 2020 Oceanside, CA

My experience working with Mike M and Zenernet has been incredible. I have worked in customer service for over 16 years and truly appreciate a company and representatives that make customer service. the forefront of their business. Mike clearly and thoughtfully addressed the positives in working with Zenernet while remaining personable and transparent about the cost, work, time frame and next steps. He took the time to answer my questions and made sure I understood every step of the proposal before moving forward. I appreciate Zenernet's attention to customer service. I am very impressed and look forward to future communication.

Jul 22, 2020

Thank you, Taylor! We're happy you recognized our efforts to deliver the best customer experience possible, and we look forward to speaking with you in the future!

Khadija Lowrey

July 16th, 2020 Petaluma, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I shopped for solar for few months. Mike M did an amazing job getting me onboard and addressing all my concerns. He then passed the torch to the incredible Liz A. Liz is exceptional in her communication and care. She made sure I knew every step. She was prompt and professional. She alleviated my anxiety with constant updates. I am super happy I made the decision to go with Zenernet. The best team with a great product. Thank you Zenernet!

Jul 22, 2020

That's great to hear, Khadija! Delivering the best customer experience is always a team effort, so we're happy our efforts could alleviate your concerns.

Jbruce

July 15th, 2020 Montgomery, TX

Mr. M was friendly, patient and very professional.

Jul 22, 2020

Awesome, Jbruce! Thanks for working with us.

Yen Nguyen

July 15th, 2020 Anaheim, CA

Michael was very patient and addressed all my concerns very thoroughly. Pricing is also transparent. I’m very satisfied with the service that he provided.

Jul 22, 2020

We're happy to hear that, Yen! Giving you complete transparency in pricing - and all other aspects of going solar - is very important to us.

RAM

July 14th, 2020 Fortuna, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

7/13/2020 Their customer service is really bad. Ryan, the salesman , virtually disappeared after the sale and doesn't respond to either phone or e-mail messages. The project manager Liz that they assigned me, apparently never read the contract or talked to Ryan about it. One important aspect of the contract was that I was going to use a charge card and would not be charged a 3% transaction fee. Now Liz is going on about how they don't do credit card transactions any more and, if the did, they would charge the 3% transaction fee. I advised her that would be a breach of contract and, if they didn't straighten it out right away, they should return my deposit ASAP. Another question that I also submitted on June 23 and still remains unanswered was that they wanted to ship the panels to me and I said that would be a problem, since I don't have the storage space and about half of other large products that I have received have been delivered damaged. I am starting to wonder what their customer service will be if I have further problems during the installation or after. 7/14/20 They finally reached out to me today and resolved both problems to my satisfaction. I increased their rating from one star to 3 stars and hope that they will continue to improve their customer service for the rest of the project and beyond. 8/6/20 Unfortunately, your (Zenernet) thanks was premature. Your customer service has not improved at all. The only thing that has happened since my last review was a drone visit on 7/17. It has been three weeks since then and I still don't have drawings, despite requesting an expedite to make up for the lost time. We all know that the drawings probably take less than an hour to complete. There are only six weeks left on the contract and I have serious doubts that you will be complete by then. I also requested a clarification on what interlock kits were compatible with SolarEdge inverters. This is the note in their manual: "A SolarEdge inverter may be installed in a site with a generator, however must not operate at the same time as the generator. Operating an inverter and a generator simultaneously will void the warranty. SolarEdge requires installing a physical or electronic interlock, which will prevent the generator and inverter from operating simultaneously. Interlock procurement, installation, maintenance and support are the responsibility of the installer. Damage to the inverter due to incorrect interlock installation or use of an interlock that is incompatible with the SolarEdge system will render the SolarEdge warranty invalid." Still no answer. RAM Fortuna, Ca

Aug 05, 2020

Thank you for updating this rating - we appreciate your feedback and will continue to work to perfect our service and consistently deliver the best customer experience in solar.

Dean Buford

July 12th, 2020 Liberty, MO

Our solar consultant did a nice job of answering our questions as she tried to build a system to fit our needs. We did not purchase a system but we would Highly consider Zenernet should we purchase in the future

Jul 22, 2020

That's great, Dean! We always want to give you the option to customize your system based on the factors that are important to you. Let us know if we can help with anything else in the future!

Alyssa

July 11th, 2020 Killeen, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very down to earth, low pressure virtual meeting with Mike M @ Zenernet. Very happy with his educational proposal presentation. I feel a lot better and clearer about going solar after spending time with Mike.

Jul 22, 2020

We're happy our fully remote consultation process made you feel comfortable, Alyssa! Thanks for working with us.

George

July 11th, 2020 Nashville, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Spent a little bit of time talking to Mike M. about the possibility of going solar. It was a hoot! We believe solar makes sense for us after our consultation and we believe Zenernet is the best fit for us!

Jul 22, 2020

That's wonderful, George! We're always happy to guide you through the process and help you figure out what's best for you and your home.

Arlin Pierce

July 10th, 2020 San Antonio, TX

Very informative and upfront about what they offer. Haven't made our decision yet but definitely worth consideration.

Jul 22, 2020

Good to hear, Arlin! Let us know if you have any further questions.

Heidi Bradley

July 9th, 2020 Tucson, AZ

Mike was awesome. He was fast yet thorough and extremely helpful.

Jul 22, 2020

That's awesome, Heidi! Thanks for working with us.

Douglas Jasper

July 9th, 2020 Phoenix, AZ

I was pleased with the way the information was explained and the manner in which it was put forth. I learned a lot and as I did I found that at this time solar will not serve my needs at this time. I was pleased that the interaction was about facts not sales.

Jul 22, 2020

Hi Douglas - we're happy we could teach you more about going solar! If there's anything else we can help with in the future, please let us know.

Anthony Sotelo

July 7th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA

Mike M did an excellent job of communicating the entire program and answered all of my questions in a clear and concise manner. I found him to be personable and professional at the same time. We are going to move forward with the project largely because of our interaction with Mike.

Jul 22, 2020

Great to hear, Anthony! We feel lucky to have Mike M as a member of our team. Thanks for working with us!

Christopher Vieira

July 4th, 2020 Katy, TX

Very personable, easy to work with and very knowledgeable. Only needs to reduce time spent on the WIIFM info for buyers that want to cut though the chase.

Jul 24, 2020

Hi Christopher - thank you for your review! At Zenernet, we make it a priority to personalize the customer experience based on each individual homeowner's needs, so we appreciate your feedback as it will help us improve our delivery even more. Feel free to reach out if we can help you with anything else!

Condi Buenaventura

July 4th, 2020 Sacramento, CA

He’s very knowlegeable and was able to explain everything clearly

Jul 22, 2020

That's awesome, Condi - thanks for working with us!

Brian Connolly

July 2nd, 2020 Santa Rosa, CA

Excellent! Gen was informative, professional, educational. He was extremely patient as I climbed the steep learning curve of current solar technology. Gen was very understanding as my situation changed during the course of our conversation. Would recommend Gen to anyone interested in adding solar technology to their home.

Jul 22, 2020

That's wonderful news, Brian! We take pride in our values and our team members at Zenernet. Thanks for choosing Zenernet!

Jeff Dempsey

July 2nd, 2020 Blue Island, IL

Michael was great, provided me with the information I needed to make the best decision for my solar situation. Would recommend.

Jul 22, 2020

Awesome, Jeff! We strive to provide you with the information you need to make the best decision for you and your home. Thanks for working with us.

Cindy

July 1st, 2020 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am currently in the market to go solar and had a virtual consultation with Mike M. I found it very educational and low pressure unlike the other bids I've received thus far. Believe the good reviews, Zenernet is a solid company and I look forward to going solar with them soon.

Jul 22, 2020

We look forward to working with you again in the future, Cindy! We're happy our fully remote consultation process was informative and low pressure.

Steve Davis

July 1st, 2020 Northridge, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sales did a great job getting me started, and Lis did an excellent job managing the project. the install took a little longer than I thought but all staff and installers were excellent to deal with and it helps that they were professional, friendly and with a good sense of character. :)

Jul 22, 2020

Thanks Steve - we're glad to hear you enjoyed working with our team!

John Mann

June 30th, 2020 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Love Zenernet and had a wonderful time chatting with Mike M! We love the referral program!

Jul 22, 2020

Thank you, John - we're happy you enjoy the referral program!

Donna Watson

June 29th, 2020 Orland Park, IL

Mike was very thorough and friendly. He was able to answer our questions and offered different options.

Jul 22, 2020

That's great, Donna - please let us know if we can help you with anything else!

Martin Tm

June 29th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA

Explained all the details and to the point. He was understandable and come up with what we are looking for. Hope he could work with his manager and provide us a better quote so that we can be a customer of Zenernet. thank you...

Jul 22, 2020

We're always happy to meet your individual needs, Martin! Please reach out with any additional questions you may have - we look forward to working with you again.

KarenH

June 29th, 2020 Katy, TX

We are looking at solar panels and met with Mike M from Zenernet. He was knowledgeable, tailored the meeting to my existing knowledge (focused on info I needed), and designed the system with me. It was a great experience.

Jul 22, 2020

That's awesome news, Karen! We understand that every homeowner has different needs which is why we always make sure to personalize our consultations to best assist you.

Charles Bain

June 28th, 2020 Saint Paul, MN

Elysia was very knowledgeable and professional in designing the scope of our solar project. She knew the answers to our questions or she went to a manager to find the answer. We definitely enjoyed the experience we shared with her.

Jul 22, 2020

That's great, Charles! We always make sure we can answer your questions so you can feel confident in your decision to go solar with Zenernet. Thanks for working with us!

Spencer

June 26th, 2020 Overland Park, KS

Very informative and no pressure sales. Felt like I was talking to a friend about the best way to do something.

Jul 22, 2020

Thank you for your review, Spencer! Our goal is always to provide you with a welcoming, informative, and stress-free consultation.

Kenneth Graham

June 25th, 2020 Leavenworth, KS

Had a great and well executed solar design experience with Mike M this afternoon. He was very knowledgeable, quick in declining viable solution and answered all my questions. Like Zenernet turn-key approach.

Jul 22, 2020

We're glad you had a good experience with us, Kenneth! Let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Paul Goldin PHD

June 24th, 2020 Cedar Park, TX

Rep was clear communicating relevant information and pricing and cordial interacting

Jul 22, 2020

That's awesome, Paul! We're here to help if you need anything else!

Iqbal Haiderzaidi

June 24th, 2020 Round Rock, TX

Greg L provided great insight about the solar solution .... Thank you!

Jul 24, 2020

Hi Iqbal - glad to hear we could help provide some insight in your decision to go solar. Let us know if we can help in any other way!

Robert Duke

June 23rd, 2020 Kansas City, MO

Greg L, Was very friendly and customer focused. Knowledgeable about the product and the procedure. Did not feel pressured and he understood we are looking into all options. Right now he put the company front runner in our experience with other talks to other companies. It felt like he was the 1st straight shooter that explained all steps and everything we will experience with the proces. Not currently a paying customer to your company but after our experience we could be in the near future!

Jul 22, 2020

We're happy you had a positive experience with us, Robert! If you decide to go solar in the future, we're always here to help!

Al Cormier

June 23rd, 2020 Rockford, IL

Excellent references knowledgeable salesperson

Jul 22, 2020

That's great, Al! Thanks for your review.

John Morgan

June 20th, 2020 Vincentown, NJ

The professionalism and the technical capability of Greg and the company was amazing. Very professional good communicators and Listeners. The product and my confidence in the product is high based on their knowledge and Transparency. They also worked several options for me at my request

Jul 22, 2020

Thanks John - we're happy you recognized our team's dedication to being professional and teaching you everything you need to know about going solar. Feel free to reach out again if you have any additional questions!

Chris Mathews

June 19th, 2020 Cabot, AR

The entire process was incredibly smooth and easy. Everyone I worked with or talked to has been very helpful, knowledgeable and professional. The process was completed very fast and I couldn't be happier with the results. The system looks great and produces very well from the limited time I've had it. So if you're looking for a company with great customer service and the staff to get things done quickly and done right I would recommend Zenernet 100%.

Jul 20, 2020

Great to hear Chris - we always strive for a standout customer experience, and we're glad that we were able to deliver for you. Thanks for working with us and congrats on going solar!

CJ

June 19th, 2020 Fresno, CA

Mike was great. Very helpful, informative, and fun to talk too.

Jul 22, 2020

We're happy you enjoyed working with us, CJ!

Ron

June 16th, 2020 Saint Charles, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They did not push me into making a purchase. They answered all of my questions.

Jun 16, 2020

Great to hear Ron - thanks for working with us!

Christopher Miles

June 16th, 2020 Tinley Park, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Every bit of my experience has been fantastic! From start to finish has been nothing but beyond exceptional. Even after the install and up and running, Liz A has been great with information and help with everything! Between her, Muzala K and Mike M I could not have asked for a better experience! Highly recommend Zenernet!

Jun 16, 2020

Great to hear Christopher - thanks for working with us, we're glad you've enjoyed your experience!

Carl Nichols

June 16th, 2020 Kansas City, MO

Very easy to talk to, gave direct answers to questions asked. Listened to my requirements/requests and worked on the project bid and offered options.

Jun 16, 2020

Great to hear Carl - thanks for working with us!

Marilyn S

June 10th, 2020 Riverside, CA

My husband and I spoke to Mike M! He was very knowledgable of the product and we were very pleased. He was pleasant and answered all of our questions. He did not try to rush us through the process and that worked well for us. He also worked around our schedule. Very happy with the experience!

Jun 16, 2020

Awesome Marilyn - glad you enjoyed your experience with us!

Jim Hall

June 10th, 2020 Aurora, IL

Very detailed, informative estimate was provided. This was NOT a high pressure sale attempt.

Jun 16, 2020

Thanks Jim - great to hear!

M Partridge

June 9th, 2020 Phoenix, AZ

They were responsive to my requests for information and they supplied the necessary data to make a decision. Since our organization could not take advantage of the tax credits for solar installation, we did not pursue solar with Zenernet.

Jun 16, 2020

Glad we could help give you the information you needed to make an informed decision - thanks for working with us!

D A

June 9th, 2020 Porter Ranch, CA

Mike was great. On time, answered all my questions and straight forward. Great service.

Jun 10, 2020

Great to hear - thanks for working with us!

Sheila Carraway-Harris

June 8th, 2020 San Jose, CA

Mike was very knowledgable and presentation was clear and concise.

Jun 10, 2020

Great to hear Sheila - thanks for working with us!

K Preston

June 8th, 2020 San Luis Obispo, CA

Easy to work with. Clear and concise. No pressure conversation.

Jun 10, 2020

Great to hear - thanks for working with us!

RCM

June 5th, 2020 San Jose, CA

The consultation was low key and thorough. We worked through a layout for the array together and all my questions were answered. A very pleasant experience.

Jun 10, 2020

Great to hear - glad we could answer your questions!

Jeff B

June 5th, 2020 El Cerrito, CA

Friendly Rep, walked through all the options, low pressure.

Jun 10, 2020

Awesome Jeff - let us know how else we can help

Michael Townsend

June 5th, 2020 Fontana, CA

Very respectful and knowledgeable and helpful

Jun 10, 2020

Awesome, Michael - thanks for working with us!

Makoto Okuwa

June 4th, 2020 San Dimas, CA

Mike M Is the guy who you need to speak to. Kind and honest!

Jun 10, 2020

Great to hear Makoto - thanks!

Sinera Chau pech

June 2nd, 2020 Porter Ranch, CA

Mike gave me details of the project, answered to my questions and concern. We went through the financial And he was very straight forward and upfront. I have learnt more about solar systems

Jun 04, 2020

Great to hear Sinera - thanks for working with us!