Zenernet is focused on perfecting the experience of going solar, and hundreds of positive reviews are testament to that focus. Zenernet's mission is to "Accelerate Energy Independence for All", and the company pursues that goal by making home solar easy, financially accessible, and risk-free for homeowners of all kinds. With Zenernet, customers will enjoy an informative and pressure-free consultation process, as well as get a system that's backed by industry-leading warranties and paired with innovative technology to help customers get even more value.

Special Offer
Zenernet is currently offering
the following special promotion:
  • Lower Pricing on Eligible Systems
  • Financing as Low as 1.49%
  • Six Months of FREE Solar*

To redeem this offer, call NOW.

The Good

• No-Pressure Consultations
  • High Quality Equipment
  • Lengthy Warranties
  • Innovative Technology Package

No Pressure Consultations

With Zenernet, the process begins with a personalized, no-pressure consultation, during which customers will collaborate with a Zenernet representative on the design and features of their system. They'll be able to make decisions on the type and placement of panels and other components, making for a system that's uniquely theirs.

High Quality Equipment

Zenernet offers a variety of high quality solar panel and inverter options, including panels manufactured by Trina, Silfab, Solar World, Hanwha, Canadian Solar, Panasonic, LG, Solaria, Hyundai, and Jinko, and inverters produced by SolarEdge, Enphase, and SMA. With such a wide array of panel and inverter brands to choose from, customers can be confident that they will receive a built-to-last solar energy system that fits their needs and budget.

Lengthy Warranties

Each Zenernet solar PV system comes with a 25-year workmanship warranty, which covers the labor and installation, as well as a 25-year equipment warranty, which covers system components such as the panels and inverter. These are some of the lengthiest warranties offered in the solar industry.

Innovative Technology Package

With each system, Zenernet includes an innovative technology package designed to help customers get the most value possible from their system. In addition to solar monitoring through Sense Solar, Zenernet offers Sense smart home technology, which monitors home energy consumption down to individual appliances and devices, making it easy to reduce consumption and increase the percentage of usage offset by the system. Zenernet also has a generous, unlimited referral program that pays customers to help their friends and neighbors go solar. Best of all, it's all found in one place: the Zenernet Advocator app.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Zenernet operates in Arizona, California, Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, Nevada, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and Texas, which means that consumers who live elsewhere will not be able to take advantage of the company's services.

The Bottom Line

Zenernet is a solar energy company that is highly focused on serving and providing value for its customers. The company offers a variety of high quality equipment options, lengthy warranties, and a helpful customer homeowner portal. If you live in Arizona, California, Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, Nevada, Massachusetts, New Jersey, or Texas, Zenernet is definitely worth looking into.

**To qualify, homeowners must agree to finance their solar energy equipment and installation costs with Zenernet's financing partner, Sunlight Financial, and be approved for credit by August 31st, 2020. Some homeowners may not qualify for financing based on their credit history or capacity to repay the loan. Qualified homeowners will receive a lump sum reimbursement payment equal to the amount of the first six monthly payments due on their loan from Sunlight Financial. Homeowners will still be responsible for making payments, beginning with the first payment due, as agreed in the Terms of Purchase. Homeowners are not required to finance their purchase and may pay in full without any finance charges.

Call our recommended rep over at Zenernet below.

Zenernet Frequently Asked Questions

How does going solar with Zenernet work?

Zenernet is focused on making the process of going solar easy and stress-free. Our sales process is entirely remote — our consultants will not need to come to your home. We start with a no-pressure consultation to educate you and answer all your questions about going solar. Then, we’ll work with you to design a system that looks and performs the way you want it to. We’ll discuss pricing and financing options and evaluate your expected return on investment. Once we reach an agreement, we’ll schedule your home visit and installation. Nothing to it!

How much does a solar energy system from Zenernet cost?

Zenernet is relentlessly committed to driving down the cost of going solar. Our mission is to Accelerate Energy Independence for All, and we know the best way to do that is to make the numbers add up for more homeowners considering going solar. Our prices are competitive and transparent — we won’t waste your time with unnecessary markups and haggling over nickels and dimes.

What solar panels does Zenernet use?

Zenernet has access to almost every panel on the market. Our approach is hardware agnostic — rather than selling on a recognizable brand name, we evaluate the market and the customer’s needs to find the best fit possible. This way, we can ensure great performance at a great value, for every customer. However, if you have a specific panel model or manufacturer you prefer, we can source it for you to use in your system.

What happens if something breaks or goes wrong with my solar system?

Zenernet offers some of the strongest warranties in the industry. We offer a 25-year workmanship warranty that covers both your system and your roof against any material defects or damages caused by installation for 25 years. We also use hardware and panels with strong manufacturer’s warranties. In the unlikely event you experience a problem with your system, you can rest assured it will be covered by warranty with Zenernet.

How long does it take for Zenernet to install panels?

In most markets we operate in, we can have a system installed within 30–45 days. However, installation timelines vary by location and season and can take longer in some circumstances. We’ll always be transparent with expected installation timelines, so you won’t have to deal with any surprises.

Does Zenernet offer solar monitoring?

Yes, Zenernet includes standard solar production monitoring so you’ll be able to keep tabs on your system’s production and monitor trends over time. In addition, Zenernet offers Sense* smart home technology, an innovative consumption monitoring technology that provides insight into how you consume energy, right down to individual appliances. This can help you be more efficient in your home energy usage and get even more value from your system.

*Sense is not available in all cases — ask your Zenernet energy consultant for more details

How many states is Zenernet in?

Zenernet is active in these states: Arizona, California, Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, Nevada, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and Texas.

Zenernet is always looking for opportunities to expand, so if you don’t see your state on the list, check back soon!

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

Pete

June 4th, 2019 Antioch, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Chose them for quality and price. I got Panasonic panels. They're very powerful and come with a 25-year guarantee. The company responds within a couple hours on any question I have.

Jun 07, 2019

Pete, thank you for the great review! We're excited to hear the feedback. Please continue to let us know how we can support during and after your solar project.

Lucas

June 4th, 2019 Independence, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It looks great and was installed rather smoothly. Zenernet has been there every step of the way and provided a lot of information as they go.

Jun 07, 2019

Thank you Lucas for the wonderful feedback! We're so excited to see your system get installed and go live!!

June 4th, 2019 Walnut, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were the right price. The gentleman at Zenernet was right on the electric billing rate.

Jun 07, 2019

Thank you for the review! We look forward to helping you go solar!!

Pamela

June 4th, 2019 Oakland, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We're about halfway through the solar process. Zenernet is really hearing what I say and taking things as slowly or quickly as I want to go

Jun 07, 2019

Hi Pamela, thank you for the great feedback! Let us know how we can continue to support you during your solar installation - we're here to help!

Patricia

June 3rd, 2019 Payson, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The guy we talked to definitely had all the answers and convinced us to go with Zenernet. The customer service is very responsive.

Jun 03, 2019

Great to hear, thanks Patricia!!

Luis

June 3rd, 2019 Buffalo Grove, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were thorough with the process and information that they were giving us. Every time we've reached out to them with questions, they've been quick with the reply. They've been pretty good with keeping us up to date.

Jun 03, 2019

Thanks Luis for the great review. Let us know how we can continue to support you during your solar installation!

Ron Smith

June 3rd, 2019 Valencia, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Seem to be more honest and up front about what they were doing more so than many other companies. The support from Zenernet itself is good but follow up isn't. I'm still waiting for them to show up. They're pulling things from different suppliers and different parts of the country and perhaps the coordination could stand some re-evaluation.

Debra

June 3rd, 2019 Independence, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Zeneret was the best ones that explained and gave us details that I needed. They actually came to the house and showed us how much energy we're using.

Jun 03, 2019

Debra, thanks for the wonderful review!

June 3rd, 2019 Sun City, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very informative but they don't necessarily keep in touch with me as much as I would like. Not finished with it yet and we're still in the permit stage and I'd like to be kept informed on how things are going a little better.

Jun 03, 2019

Thanks for the feedback - this is very important for us in order to do better by you and our other homeowners in the future. Let us know if there is anything else we can support you with. Thanks!

Jack

June 3rd, 2019 Henderson, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We get answers to our questions. The installation was very quick.

Jun 03, 2019

Thank you Jack for the great review!! Let us know how we can continue to support you with your new system!

Frank Kaimer

May 31st, 2019

I am selling my home in Calif. with solar.The installing company is out of business. My buyer wants info. on the system that I was not able to provide. No solar co. would help. Then a call to.Zenernet Solar Co.in Phoenix and my problems were over. Heather researched all the information on LG and Enphase to satisfy my buyer. I will be contacting Zeneret again as soon as I am settled in Mayer Ariz. Thanks to you Miss Heather

May 31, 2019

Glad we were able to help Frank. Please feel free to have the new homeowner contact us with any questions as well - we're happy to support if we can. And if you're looking to put solar on your new home, let us know. We'd love to provide you with a proposal. Best of luck to you!

G. Metzgar

May 29th, 2019 Bridgeview, IL

Bailey, the Customer Service Rep answered all of my questions, and followed up with a second email with more information to help me better understand the entire process and costs. I highly recommend Zenernet. I had also done research on this Solar Company prior to calling them and read great reviews from others as well.

May 31, 2019

Thank you for the great review G! We're glad we could be of help!!

Adam

May 28th, 2019 San Antonio, TX

Greg was a pleasure to talk to and answered all my questions. Walked me through the process and the different options I had to choose from.

May 31, 2019

Thanks Adam!! Let us know how we can be of service as you embark on your solar journey with us!

Elizabeth Bronzini

May 25th, 2019 Salt Lake City, UT

Bailey was kind to answer all our questions along the way. She took extra time to talk through different loan scenarios with us, as well as a cash option.

May 31, 2019

Elizabeth, thank you for the wonderful review!

eric r campbell

May 24th, 2019 El Mirage, AZ

Very informative on the phone.. answered all my questions..

May 25, 2019

Eric, thanks for the great review! Let us know how we can help you with your quest for solar.

Arnold kunst

May 23rd, 2019 Sacramento, CA

The proposal was thorough and appealing. I only wish circumstances had allowed us to avail of it and, in the process, reduce our carbon footprint.

May 25, 2019

Hi Arnold, thank you for the review. Let us know when the timing is better for you to review solar with you - we'd be happy to help. Thanks again!

Cathy

May 17th, 2019 Lee's Summit, MO

Kyle helped us understand the benefits of solar. He was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. I highly recommend Zenernet.

May 20, 2019

Thank you for the great review Cathy!!

Katherine Dreyer

May 15th, 2019 Layton, UT

Bailey was helpful, informative and professional.

May 16, 2019

Thank you Katherine for the great review!

Gena Curry

May 10th, 2019 Kansas City, MO

I was shopping for Solar Panels in Kansas City, MO. Greg from Zenernet came to my house and presented a great proposal. They really analyzed which systems would work with my property and gave a very competitive bid. If you are considering Solar Panels, I can confidently recommend you call Zenernet and giving them a shot at earning your business.

May 16, 2019

Gena, thank you very much for the review. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help as you review your solar options!

Stuart

May 10th, 2019 Rancho Mirage, CA

I thoroughly enjoyed my experience with their great representative Greg. He skillfully explained their products to guide me to a good choice for my newly purchased home at a very competitive price.

May 10, 2019

Stuart, thank you for the excellent review!! We're looking forward to the opportunity to help you go solar!!

Marc Perlman

May 8th, 2019 Glendale, CA

Hello, If my rating of Zenernet is directly related to my conversation with Deanna S, then you did not provide enough stars. All my questions were answered cleanly and clearly, if she didn't know something, she didn't make up some lame excuse or try to convince me otherwise. I learned more about Solar today than in any previous conversation with other company representatives. I immensely enjoyed watching the "connected" computer screen proposal and configuration of panels for my property. This gave me a chance to ask more questions and feel comfortable about my, ( or reccomended ) choices. Deanna, Thank you!! We will speak again.

May 10, 2019

Thank you Marc for the thoughtful review and feedback! It looks like we need to work on getting you some more stars for your review!!

Lorraine

May 6th, 2019 Las Vegas, NV

Heather was wonderful. Explained everything that was easily understood. She did a fantastic job with showing me all my options.

May 10, 2019

Thank you Lorraine for the wonderful review!! We appreciate the opportunity to help you with your solar research.

Adam

May 3rd, 2019 Batavia, IL

Even though I did not purchase a system the consultation was very useful. Solar is just not for me at this time due to cost vs benefit

May 07, 2019

Thank you for the review Adam. We're sorry we can't help you with solar at this time, but keep us in mind for the future. Thanks!

LarrySandyEggo

May 2nd, 2019 San Diego, CA

Most comprehensive explanation of the solar systems available. Haven’t decided 100% yet on going solar but zenernet is my first choice.

May 06, 2019

Thank you for the wonderful review! And let us know what we can do to help you with your decision - we'd love to help you go solar with us!!

R. Pettit

April 27th, 2019 Kaysville, UT

While I ended up with a more local company. Zenernet was very professional, knew their stuff, easy to talk to.

Apr 29, 2019

Thank you for the review, we appreciate you giving us an opportunity to earn you business. Congratulations on going solar, you're going to love it!

Brandon

April 26th, 2019 Glen Ellyn, IL

Zenernet was highly professional throughout the sales process. I am a tough customer in the sense that I take my time and have many questions so I can fully understand before I decide to buy. I had multiple discussions with Greg (my salesperson) asking complex, challenging questions, many of which to understand the different systems, buying options, incentives, contract terms and installation implications. Greg was knowledgeable, patient, engaged and responsive and a key reason for my final decision. We chose Zenernet against multiple competitors and couldn't be happier with our decision. At this point, I'm very impressed and look forward to getting my system installed. I would definitely recommend Zenernet.

Apr 29, 2019

Thank you for the great review Brandon! Greg is a true solar professional, we're lucky to have him on our team. We look forward to working with you on your solar project - please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need any support.

Maria

April 26th, 2019 Tracy, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I feel like Zenernet took forever to complete my install. I was told my system would be on soon after install, but total time took over 100 days!

Apr 29, 2019

Maria, we're sorry to hear you're having a tough experience with solar, however it appears that you might be confusing us with a different solar provider. We don't have anyone in our installation network that matches your name and location. We would love the opportunity to help if at all possible. Please call us to discuss: 855-672-2922

F Rivera

April 26th, 2019 Glendora, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Mark has been very helpful and upfront. Sent their proposal right away and entertained my questions in a very professional manner. Very honest and transparent in his correspondences.

Apr 29, 2019

Thank you for the review! And let us know how we can continue to help as you look for the right solar provider for your home.

Dee Mcallister

April 25th, 2019 Yorba Linda, CA

I was contacted by a representative of Zenernet after expressing an interest in solar for my home. Our representative Heather, was positive, informative and very cooperative in listening to my concerns & finding solutions for them. I looked up Zenernet as a company & found they were highly rated. Even tho my husband & I decided not to put in solar now for personal reasons, I think Zenernet is a responsible company to deal with. Anyone considering solar should at least see what Zenernet has to offer. Thank You

Apr 25, 2019

Dee, thank you for the wonderful review. We're sorry we can't help you with solar at this time, but let us know if there's any way we can help you, or your family and friends with solar.

James

April 25th, 2019 Boise, ID

I had my initial and follow up meeting with Greg L from Zenernet. Greg did a great job of walking me through their product as well as the type and size of system they thought I needed. I still have a few more solar providers to talk to at this point but was impressed with my initial meeting. Greg was very transparent in the assumptions of energy costs going forward that they factored into their proposal and even worked with me to modify those assumptions based upon my specific energy provider.. I appreciated his honesty and professionalism. Still on the fence whether this makes sense for me yet.

Apr 25, 2019

James, thanks for the great review. We're lucky to have Greg on the Zenernet team, he's always looking for ways to go above and beyond for his homeowners. Let us know how we can support as you do your solar research. We're happy to help in any way.

Cristina M. Feldt

April 23rd, 2019 Carol Stream, IL

We are very impressed with Heather M. She takes the time to answer any and all questions we have and is very knowledgeable of the product. With Heathers help we know we are buying the best from the best company in the Illinois area.

Apr 25, 2019

Cristina, thanks for the great review!! Heather is a great teammate - we're lucky to have her on the team. Let us know if you have any questions on solar or need any other support with your project.

Book

April 19th, 2019 Buffalo Grove, IL

Heather explained everything to me. Why she pick the size and what equipment would be used and where it would be placed on the roof. The first house picked was not my house. I guess the house search was off by one.

Apr 19, 2019

Book, thank you for the great review. We always double check to make sure we get the right home and the right design for you. Let us know how we can help you along your solar journey!

W

April 19th, 2019 Union City, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I feel ripped off. I was told they were going to give me the specific model of panels that I wanted by the rep, so I went with them. Instead I am stuck with the same model all other companies said could get.

Apr 19, 2019

W, I'm sorry to hear you're having a tough experience with solar however it appears that you are confusing us with another solar provider. We don't have anyone in our installation network that matches your name and location - and when it comes to equipment, one of our many strong points is that we provide exactly the make and model of equipment that our homeowners request from us during the process of going solar. We would love the opportunity to help if at all possible. Please call us to discuss ways we might be able to support you and help you have a better solar experience: 855-672-2922

Mark

April 11th, 2019 Machesney Park, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Heather and Jarrett were very professional superb communicators and thoroughly know solar panel business. They are very responsive to my questions and explain things well. I wouldn't hesitate to use zenernet because of their professional assistance.

Apr 11, 2019

Mark, thank you for considering Zenernet in your search for solar. And thank you for the great review!

Jefferson

April 5th, 2019 Bellaire, TX

Heather did a great job explaining how solar works.

Apr 06, 2019

Thank you for the great review Jefferson. We are very lucky to have Heather on board at Zenernet! Let us know how we can best continue to serve you.

Adam P

April 4th, 2019 Saratoga Springs, UT

Great first experience! They spend an hour and a half explained how solar works and answering tons of questions I had about their system and the company. I’m a technical person so I had a lot of questions. Thank you so much for the great service.

Apr 06, 2019

This is great feedback Adam. Let us know how we can continue to support you with your solar decision.

Richard Manwaring

April 4th, 2019 Temecula, CA

Overall, very pleased with company abd staff. Decided on different provider, but it was very close.

Apr 06, 2019

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. Congratulations on going solar, you're going to love it!

Lisa P

April 4th, 2019 Copiague, NY

Very knowledgeable and not pushy. I ultimately decided not to move forward at this time and Joe understood.

Apr 06, 2019

Thank you for letting us know Lisa. Please let us know when you're ready to pick up the solar conversation again, we'd be happy to help out.

Michael D Reed

April 1st, 2019 Rochelle, IL

It was like going to a great class on solar systems and solar energy in general! I learned more in this one conversation than all the reading and talking I had done previously, and I've been looking a while.

Apr 04, 2019

Thank you for the wonderful review Michael. And thank you for the opportunity to help you go solar!

Hanif Vohra

March 31st, 2019 Milpitas, CA

Best Customer Service and the best product. Definitely we’ll give business again and again

Apr 04, 2019

Thank you Hanif! We truly appreciate your business and will continue to support you in any way possible.

LEON HORTON

March 31st, 2019 Livingston, CA

I talked with Mark learned a lot , would recommend him and Co. To friends and neighbors Seems very up on the product and services that are offered . Am looking forward to moving forward with the project. LEON HORTON

Apr 04, 2019

Leon, thanks for the great review! We are looking forward to helping you power your home with sunshine!!

Keith S

March 27th, 2019 Manhattan, KS

The presentation was very professional and Mark answered all of my questions

Mar 28, 2019

Thank you Keith! Let us know how we can support with your solar decision - we're happy to help!

Allen Rubenacker

March 27th, 2019 Island Lake, IL

Our talk was very informative you had an answer for all my questions. I felt very at ease talking to you it was like talking to someone I had known for a long time. You made sure I understood everything before going on to the next faze. I will definitely recommend you to others that are interested in going solar. Allen Rubenacker

Mar 28, 2019

Allen, thank you for the great review and the great recommendation! We'd be happy to help any one of your friends or family members who are curious about solar. Thanks!

Tom D

March 25th, 2019 Algonquin, IL

The sales rep, Joe, was responsive to my questions. I had no problems with him or Zenernet.

Mar 26, 2019

Hello Tom, thank you for the review! If there is anything we can do to help you go solar please let us know.

Peter

March 23rd, 2019 Oakland, CA

I just agreed to proceed with Zenernet after I did a lot of research over an extended period of time and received a number of proposals for a project to install solar panels on my 100+ year old house, upgrade my electrical service, install an EV charger and put on a new roof. I chose Zenernet because they were very patient answering all my questions, are very transparent about their process, and connected me with the local installer who will do the work (who also recommended a local roofer) , which provided me the confidence that I needed to proceed with the quality work I hope will ensue. And their cost estimate is very competitive. Greg L, the salesperson is very nice, follows up on everything, and is persistent but not pushy. I will provide another review once the project is done as we both have a lot invested in making sure that the project goes well.

Mar 28, 2019

Thank you Peter! We are thrilled to have you on board with Zenernet. Let us know how we can support during the installation phase.

Maureen C

March 23rd, 2019 Olathe, KS

I was very impressed with their knowledge, enthusiasm, and professionalism! I am very glad we decided to go solar.

Mar 28, 2019

Thank you Maureen for the wonderful review!

Mike Chartier

March 21st, 2019 Scottsdale, AZ

Greg did a great job explaining everything and being responsive to all my questions

Mar 23, 2019

Mike, thanks for the great review!

Betsy

March 20th, 2019 East Aurora, NY

My experience with Zenernet was so informative and helpful. Together we looked at my house and garage, and considered a variety of possibilities. Due to the many mature trees blocking the sun, panels would be less cost effective for my residence. I was so grateful for Deanna's knowledge, interest in my needs and honesty. My experience could not have been more positive. Thank you!

Mar 20, 2019

Thank you Betsy for the wonderful review. We're sorry we couldn't help you go solar at this time because of the trees, but keep us in mind for the future. Or if you have friends or family members looking in to solar, let us know. We'd be happy to help!

Logan Forbis

March 19th, 2019 Olathe, KS

Working with Mark and Zenernet was easy and informative which was exactly what I was looking for. Solar is a new idea to me and it was presentated in a very understandable and professional manner. Highly recommended.

Mar 20, 2019

Thanks Logan for the review and the great recommendation.

kjc

March 18th, 2019 Westford, MA

Overall the support has been very good. Deb F is very helpful. There were a lot of glitches which required some debugging on my part however. The inverter was not properly configured, the sense device didn't work as advertised and needed some tweaking. The good news is it can all be done remotely so we got through it.

Mar 18, 2019

Thank you for the review kjc, we appreciate your patience as we resolve the monitoring issues. Once corrected we believe you will really enjoy the additional monitoring and services our solar systems come with! Thank you for choosing Zenerent for your solar needs!