Headquartered in San Francisco, California, Dividend Solar is a relatively new company in the solar energy industry. Unlike many other solar energy businesses, however, Dividend Solar sets itself apart by specializing in solar financing and loans.

The solar power company stands by its decision to offer outright purchase and loan payment options to residential customers because there are certain advantages that come along with purchasing a system, such as tax credits and rebates.

Read on to discover the pros and cons about Dividend Solar, as well as view Dividend Solar reviews from real customers.

#1 SunPower chevron_right
#2 Zenernet chevron_right
#3 Solar Optimum chevron_right
4.9

The Good

• $0 Down EmpowerLoan and Dividend PACE Loans
  • Certified Solar Installers
  • Lengthy Warranties
  • Real-Time Monitoring

$0 Down EmpowerLoan and Dividend PACE Loans

Possibly the most obvious advantage of working with Dividend Solar is that the company specializes in residential solar loans, so it's a great option for homeowners who would rather make an investment in solar panels than lease them.

Dividend Solar offers two types of loans: EmpowerLoan and PACE loans. Both options are $0 down; can be paid off early; and include certified installers, a performance guarantee, and a warranty.

In addition to these benefits, customers are also eligible for any available federal and state tax credits, rebates, and other renewable energy incentives.

Certified Solar Installers

It bodes well for customers that Dividend Solar requires its solar installation contractors to have professional licensing and certifications (NABCEP in particular).

Some customers might hesitate to work with a company that outsources work to third-party contractors, but the fact that Dividend Solar requires these qualifications increases the likelihood that customers will receive a high-quality installation and be satisfied with the work done on their home.

Lengthy Warranties

Dividend Solar offers a 25-year warranty that covers repairs and defects, performance, and maintenance services through its installation companies. The company also offers a 20-year workmanship warranty that covers labor.

Real-Time Monitoring

Consumers who purchase solar panels through Dividend Solar have the ability to monitor the progress and performance of their panels in real time. With this technology, customers can also see how much clean energy their system is producing, how much money the panels are saving them, and the effect that their solar PV system is having on the environment.

The Bad

• No Lease or PPA Options
  • Focus on Financing
  • Outsourced Installations
  • Limited Experience in the Industry

No Lease or PPA Options

Dividend Solar does not offer leases or PPAs. The company's EmpowerLoan is a great product, but a lease or PPA may be a better fit for consumers who want to make the switch to clean energy but would prefer not to take on the responsibility that comes along with solar ownership.

Focus on Financing

Dividend Solar places the majority of its focus on providing loans through its financial product, the EmpowerLoan. This means that the company has more experience helping customers get financing than actually installing solar PV systems on homes.

Outsourced Installations

Another potential drawback of Dividend Solar is that the company hires local contractors from its network to perform installations for solar PV systems. Despite the qualifications these contractors must meet, some customers prefer not to work with companies that outsource installations because this practice can sometimes result in miscommunication or lack of quality.

Limited Experience in the Industry

Dividend Solar was founded in 2013. While the solar industry as a whole is relatively new, many solar companies have been around for at least twice as long as Dividend Solar. This means Dividend Solar has had less time to gain experience and prove itself as a solid company within the industry.

The Bottom Line

Dividend Solar has many advantages to offer customers who are interested in renewable energy and solar power as an investment. The company specializes in residential solar loans and PACE financing, is readily available for homeowners in the many states around the country, and assembled a great network of people who can provide financial support and reliable labor.

However, Dividend Solar is primarily a loan provider, so if you are looking for a lease or PPA, you won't have much luck with this company. Also, Dividend Solar does not install solar energy systems itself, so if you choose to work with this company, keep in mind that your solar installation will be outsourced to a third-party contractor.

View Best Solar Companies

4.1

William Lucas

February 13th, 2020 Cape Coral, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am writing this as buyer beware this company ripped me off, I got a loan through them not to bad of an interest rate however there was a clause that I have to pay them $265.10 for 13 months. I called them very soon after signing the contracts in actuality I never signed myself the solar company just pushed the application through on their laptop at my kitchen table, Either way I did agree but when I call Dividend Finance to see if I could pay the lump sum payment there representative told me on the phone directly that I have no choice but to wait the 13 month’s to pay the lump sum payment. I did have the money in the bank at the time and still do. I knew the lump sum payment was coming up so I called to get my logon information for their payment portal at that time the representative stated oh no you could have made the payment any time and it would have activated the account so that the payments of $265.10 would have done towards you’re loan instead of pure interest. Now I know some people need to have that period to pay I did not there purely ripped me off. Now I am not saying they are in practice of doing that with everyone but they did it to me who knows if they won’t do it or something else to you. I have paid the as soon as I found this out they supposedly did an internal investigation to say that all my phone calls to them have disappeared so they have no proof I ever called them in the first place me I will continue to tell everyone about the business practices of this company because they are wrong.

Feb 14, 2020

Hi William, We are sorry to hear about your experience and this misunderstanding. Someone from our Customer Success Team will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss and provide an update. Thank you.

ryanjaysf

January 26th, 2020 Ladera Ranch, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Representative sold this as a tax refund and not a tax credit. If you don’t owe taxes - you will never see the tax $ you’re supposed to pay Dividend Finance. Completely false advise we were given by the salesman. I’m holding out hope that Dividend will clear this up and I’m wrong, but everything I’m reading about solar tax credits are completely opposite to what I was told. I’m also not producing the energy promised and my “extra” balance from utility charges have increased every month. Not good...

Jan 28, 2020

Hi Ryan, We are sorry to hear about your experience and understand how this could be frustrating. We would like to discuss this more with you offline and will be sending over a private message so we can get the best phone number to call you at. Thank you.

William Randall

November 21st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

had installation done in 2018. Everything went smooth and installation was done in a day. We sold our house last month and just as just as sales rep had promised 1 page form at closing was signed and system was transferred to our new homeowner without a hiccup.

Dec 02, 2019

William, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are thrilled to hear that you had a seamless and hassle free experience transferring your loan to the new homeowner!

HANK

November 19th, 2019 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

good rates and favorable financing, workers involved are friendly and highly professionals

Dec 02, 2019

Thank you for the review Hank!

Carlos

November 18th, 2019 DeLand, FL

Dividend Solar made the process simple. They secured the financing, permits, and did all of the paperwork. They made all the contacts with energy provider. All I had to do was wait until system was up and running.

Dec 02, 2019

Thank you for leaving a review Carlos! We appreciate the positive feedback.

Bryan Grippo

November 17th, 2019 Lisle, IL

This was a very easy experience, I would really recommend to anyone.

Dec 02, 2019

Thank you for your review Bryan.

Virginia

November 17th, 2019 Peoria, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have been so easy to work with! We didn’t have to worry about the process. We signed the papers told them what we wanted and they went to work. I have loved working with them.

Dec 02, 2019

Virginia, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We have enjoyed working with you as well!

Larry B

November 17th, 2019 Concord, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Dividend Solar was not only extremely easy to work with when initially setting up my financing, but they also took the time during the installation process to make sure I understood when I should be authorizing funding of the loan to the contractor. This was very valuable to me as a customer since I had a few items on the scope of work with the contractor and they wanted me to find after the first item was completed. Dividend’s representative took the time to listen and informed me I should wait until all items were installed. I communicated this to the contractor and they didn’t mention it again until everything was installed. I would definitely recommend Dividend to my friends and family.

Dec 02, 2019

Hi Larry, thank you for the review! We are so happy to hear that you had such a great financing experience with us. Have you heard about our Friends with Dividends referral program? Check out this link to learn more about how you can refer friends and family to Dividend:

Lolita

November 17th, 2019 Colorado Springs, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The whole process was essentially painless. We had a superb salesman, Trent, who answered our questions and smoothed the way for us to achieve our dream of using less fossil fuels by purchasing a solar panel system. Kimberly S kept in contact with us to make sure we were all on the same page as far as scheduling appointments, letting us know what our system was going to look like and helping us finalize a payment plan with Dividend Solar. The crew who installed our solar panels were courteous, friendly, approachable and thoroughly professional in their treatment of us, their customer. The solar panels look great! We would highly recommend that anyone who wishes to diminish their fossil fuel imprint and do a little bit to help the environment to get in contact with ION SOLAR and Dividend Solar.

Nov 20, 2019

Lolita, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so happy to hear that you had such a positive solar financing experience and you are accomplishing your goal of using less fossil fuels and helping the environment!

BOBH

November 14th, 2019 Montague, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

IHAVE PAID THREE PAYMENTS AND SOLAR NOT WOKKING THE SOLAR AND THE INSTALLER TOLD ME TO SIZN THAT THE PANELS WERE INSTALLED BUT THEY WERE NOT OKED BY THE UTILITY COMPANY AND THERE STILL ARE NOT AFTER 4 MONTHS I AM PAYING ALOAN AND THE ELECTRIC CO STAY AWAY THIS CO

Nov 20, 2019

Hi Bob, Thank you for leaving a review and giving up the opportunity to better serve you. Can you please send us a private message with your last name and the best phone number to call you at, so that someone for our Customer Success Team can reach out and help you resolve this issue? Thank you.

Rick

November 12th, 2019 Mesa, AZ

First class operation, keeps you well informed

Nov 15, 2019

Thank you Rick. We are so happy to hear that you had a great financing experience with Dividend!

Jessica

November 10th, 2019 Cottonwood, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very easy process! Every part of the process was communicated and timely

Nov 15, 2019

Thank you for the review Jessica!

Gary Hudson

November 10th, 2019 Virginia Beach, VA

You have made the process easy. Your personnel are knowledgeable, pleasant to work with and answered all questions about the process and installation.

Nov 15, 2019

Thank you for the great review Gary!

Rick Jernigan

November 10th, 2019 Tallahassee, FL

Very helpful from the start. Flexible payments. Flexible terms.

Nov 20, 2019

Thank you for the great feedback, Rick.

Tim Staley

November 10th, 2019 Mesa, AZ

The entire experience was painless. I was very impressed!

Nov 15, 2019

Thank you Tim! We are thrilled that you had a seamless financing experience with Dividend.

jim pederson

November 10th, 2019 Cedar Park, TX

Am impressed at the professional and competent persons that helped complete the full process.

Nov 15, 2019

Thank you for your review Jim!

Robert

November 10th, 2019 Alexandria, OH

I was apprehensive at first trying to go solar since I have no knowledge of the equipment. The representative came to the house and explained everything very well and detailed all that would be involved. Made my decision a lot easier

Nov 15, 2019

We are so happy to hear this Robert. Thank you for your review!

Laura

November 9th, 2019 San Jacinto, CA

It was too impersonal. Would have preferred working with an individual instead of doing everything digitally. The personal touch was missing and I don't like putting personal information on line. Otherwise we were fine with everything else, thank you.

Nov 15, 2019

Thank you for your review and feedback Laura. We are sorry that you felt it was a bit too impersonal, but please know that we are only a phone call away should you have any further questions or concerns.

Fesseha Tessema

November 8th, 2019 Sylmar, CA

Ease of the process made us less apprehensive of installing solar in our home.

Nov 15, 2019

Thank you for your review Fesseha. We are glad to hear that everything went seamlessly and you can now enjoy the benefits of owning your energy!

Bill Newell

November 7th, 2019 Medford, OR

Got the estimate done and was amazed at how low the cost was. Less than our power bill. All the people are on top of it. Professional, always in contact with you, answered every question I had, and they keep you informed every step of the way. Qualified for the install, found out about the rebates, a few inspections, then the install and bam, free power and the value of our house increased. It's a win win for everyone.

Nov 15, 2019

Thank you for your great review Bill! It is an ongoing goal of ours to provide the best possible financing experience to our customers and we are thrilled to hear this feedback. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us in the future should you have any further questions.

Ken Renfro

November 5th, 2019 Nokomis, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The instillers are a joke that dividend solar hire. They look like street people in a co. Tee shirts. My roof has leaked water from bad imstallation .Installers go out of bussness. Clam they never got payed by dividend solar. So The job is only haft done by installer .Sales teem gone they clam they never got payed .so far lies cheats an crooks all on them. Ken Renfro.

Nov 15, 2019

Hi Ken, We are so sorry to hear about your experience with your installer and understand how this could be frustrating. Someone from our Customer Success Team will be reaching out to you but please don't hesitate to call us at (844) 805.7100 at any time. Thank you.

Megan G

October 29th, 2019 Glendale, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND!! We got solar a few months ago not expecting to sell our house. We have not been able to sell our home because Dividen Finance (who nerdpower uses) has declined two of our buyers wanting to take the solar over (buyer has a 778 credit score). Whoever installed the solar also broke numerous tiles on our roof which we never would have caught if it wasn’t for an inspection. They did come fix that but talk about integrity. Would never get them again and if you’re planning on selling a home in the near future DO NOT DO IT. Now we’re unable to build our home since they have denied every buyer that is preapproved for a 300k home.

Oct 31, 2019

Hi Megan, First off, thank you for your taking the time to provide us feedback. We are sorry to hear about your experience and understand how this situation could be frustrating. Loan assumptions can be tricky, as we require the same criteria to underwrite new customers as we did for you initially. There are a lot of factors we take into consideration during this process and we make our decisions on more than just the applicant's credit score, as we have discussed previously. Often, when this is the circumstance, the value of the electricity produced over the life of the system is added to the home value, and the system is paid off with the home sale. Our team would be happy to discuss this with you further, please don't hesitate to email us at or call us at 844.805.7100. Thank you.

Cynthia Taylor

October 1st, 2019 Zephyrhills, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience has not been as delightful as every one else. First off my solar company Set Up My Solar was a joke. I was NOT told to put my tax refund towards the loan or it would automatically increase January 2020 by $75 (luckily I did it anyway before I found that out). The accounting is a joke. For the past 3 months I have had to make 2 payments a month because if I made a payment to early they do NOT apply towards my monthly payment and then another payment is due on the due date. They got me 3 times before I realized it. And it isn't like it was all applied to the principal like every other loan I have. NO they took interest out both time. Talk about a rip off. I will never finance with them again. Be careful and read the fine print.

Oct 10, 2019

Hi Cynthia, we are so sorry to hear about your experience with Dividend Finance. I have passed along your contact information to our Customer Success Team and someone will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your concern offline. Thank you.

Dave

September 23rd, 2019 Pine Grove, CA

Dividend was such a pleasure to work with. It was an easy process and good rates.

TAMMY PAGE

September 21st, 2019 Saint Joseph, MO

We are so happy to have made the decision to work with Dividend Solar. Looking forward to years of savings on our electricity bill.

JL4everKnight

September 21st, 2019 Oviedo, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had never heard of Dividend, nor did I know Finance companies specifically geared toward home improvements even existed. I have been very happy with my experience so far. Everyone I’ve spoken to has been very polite and patient but also seemed like real people, not like they were reading a script. I’ve communicated with them over the phone and through email, and I’ve always gotten quick and stellar service so far. The approval process was easy and pretty standard, not overwhelmingly or unnecessarily complicated at all, which is not always the case in a financing situation. I would wholeheartedly recommend Dividend to anyone looking for financing for a home solar system or other home improvements.

Timberly Rae

September 17th, 2019 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

From the moment the sales representative came to my door the employees of the company have been friendly and informative.

mike laflamme

September 15th, 2019 Groveland, FL

From the time of sale and approval of my loan to installation of my system to finalization was very smooth. how system performs is yet to be determined.

Bev Baumann

September 15th, 2019 Downey, CA

Dividend Solar made our experience very easy. After making up our minds to purchase the system the installation process started quickly and efficiently. It started with the first inspector who determined that our roof was compatible but found our electrical panel sub grade therefore replacing it at their cost. Every craftsman that came out was knowledgeable, efficient and very courteous. The owner of this company should be congratulated for building a strong format and hiring the people to carry out it's goals.

Don

September 13th, 2019 DeFuniak Springs, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Friendly, helpful staff. Ready to assist and answer questions and explain things.

Nov 20, 2019

Thank you for the review Don!

Juan L Gonzalez

September 11th, 2019 Kissimmee, FL

Dividend financed the solar panels purchased through USA Solar / Solardot, after installation performed by a subcontractor hired by USA Solar who never got paid, USA Solar disappeared , phones disconnected, empty offices, etc, then it reappeared as Solardot but still no way to comunicate with them, today system is working but with no information about what kind of panels where installed, no warranty, no monitoring and a lien place on my house by the installation company, I contacted Dividend many times asking for help since they worked with USA Solar for the financing, promised to help me but never did, all this happened in the last 6 months, now i've been forced to hire a lawyer with the hope to take everyone to court. Also, Beware, going solar is not what they said, panels does no produced amount of energy promised.

Sep 19, 2019

Hi Juan, we are so sorry to hear about your experience and understand your frustration. It looks like we have reached out to you to discuss this concern and are currently helping you work towards a resolution. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us should you have any further questions by calling us at 844.805.7100.

Lamont Adkins

September 6th, 2019 Syracuse, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

BIG Scam ever the system that was installed was susposed to be 130% what a joke it's not even producing 100% so now we have a power bill and a solar bill. They may only be the finance company but they are letting the installation company's take advantage of their customers they dont care as long as they are getting their money.

Sep 19, 2019

Hi Lamont, we have reached out to you via phone to discuss your concern, but we were unable to reach you. Please give us a call back when you have a moment at 844.805.7100 so we can assist and answer any questions you may have. Thank you.

June Collins

August 16th, 2019 Sun City, AZ

When the solar company we engaged submitted our loan request we were turned down even though my credit rating is 798. In 25 years, I have never had an overdue bill. Dividend would not take into account the income that my husband and I receive from England even though we provided them with written evidence of the income. We therefore engaged another solar company, and our loan went through without the need to provide proof of income, and the interest rate was much lower than Dividend. So, were were not so disappointed because we got a much better deal after all.

Aug 29, 2019

Hi June, we are sorry that we were not able to work with each other this time but please do not hesitate to reach out to us in the future by calling 844.805.7100. Thank you.

Ryan H

July 22nd, 2019 Normal, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Dividend's sales agents from Straight Up solar is very pushy when it comes to closing the sales deal. They will say anything to get you to sign the papers, and it's nothing short of a predatory loan. First of all, let me be very clear that YOU WILL NOT SAVE ANY MONEY by going to solar -- not a chance for what you have to pay up front. Our system cost $32,517 for a 9.6KW array. Regardless whether you take out a loan or pay up front, even after federal rebates, you still won't break even in at least 10 years. I'm not going to dive into too much details of the financial argument, but just know that they'll say anything to make you believe otherwise. There are multiple provisions that are problematic: 1. You must keep possession of the panels at all time 2. You may not remove the panels 3. You can't sell the panels These provisions significantly hampers your ability to sell your house because they are in direct conflict with the fixture laws of many states. In many states, anything attached to a house is considered a fixture and must be removed before the listing. This allows the company to charge a significant fee for the uninstall -- a whopping $7,000. It's nothing short of extortion. Then, there's the local utility company requirements -- $1 million dollar mandatory liability insurance -- a major hurdle that would significantly affect your ability to sell your house, should you move. This is because whomever inherits your solar panels would have to buy additional insurance as well -- as long as it sits on the roof. On top of this, your accumulated solar power, is reset every quarter to zero! YES, if you collected 1500KW total in the spring and hope to use it in the summer, sorry, you CAN'T. The local utility company resets it after May 31st, wiping out all your gains. None of those were disclosed to us before we signed the paper. I had to find this out from someone in the City Hall. After our panels were installed, it was generating 2/3 of it's capacity for over 45 days! None of their "engineers" could tell us why until the "head engineer" came and found a wire wasn't connected. Lastly, if you decide to go with those guys, you should hope you will NEVER move. As stated above, having panels on your roof affects your ability to sell your home. If you want to take down the panels, they charge you a ridiculous $7,000 for the labor only, NOT INCLUDING POTENTIAL ROOF DAMAGE REPAIRS. Note that the average cost to remove panels in the US is about $1,000 to $2,000 tops. I spoke to someone at another solar company and they were shocked to hear the $7,000 quote. The bottom line is, you need to do a lot of research before you go solar. I learned the lesson the hard way. I am a strong advocate of environmental protection and I sincerely hoped those guys shared the same passion. To my utter dismay, Straight Up does not share this passion. They are NOT in the business to make the world a better place but only to make themselves rich.

Jul 23, 2019

Thank you very much for your feedback, and we are sorry to hear you've had a negative experience. We will follow-up with your solar installation company, and have our customer success team reach out to you shortly.

Stacia Adkins

July 17th, 2019 Syracuse, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The worst our solar sales man lied about everthing the interest rate the payment etc. He forged my husbands name on the documents for dividend and they dont care and wont do any thing about it they are in bed with the solar companies they get alot of good reviews because they will easily aprove you because its in their best intrest but when you have a problem your basically screwed.

Jul 25, 2019

Thank you again for your review and we are so sorry to hear your experience has not been positive. Our team is continuing to investigate and will stay in touch to review findings and potential solutions.

Tom Flanagan

July 4th, 2019 Egg Harbor, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Have solor system for 3 years. Installer went out of business. Dividend solor still owns and monitors system. System has tripped out teo times. I was never told about it. Lost a lot of generation! I paid system off 6th month ago. My emphases log in has expired now. Enphase records say Dividend still owns my panels. Dividend has cost me a lot of money, now they are saying there just a bank. No warranty help or refunds, but they advertise there your partner. STAY AWAY. POSTED BY FLANAGAN IN NJ.

Jul 12, 2019

Thank you for your feedback and the opportunity to find a solution. We are glad to hear you were able to get your email address corrected with Enphase, and that your system monitoring is restored. As mentioned, we have scheduled a technician visit with SunSystem Technology, our extended warranty partner, to come check your system and assist. In the event further issues arise, please reach out to us with the direct contact number we provided, and we’ll do all we can to help out.

Kyle Hahn

June 21st, 2019 San Marcos, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Do your math! These guy allie with scam artist installation companies to sell you a false bill. You will definitely pay more than you are quoted. Trust me.

Jun 21, 2019

Thank you so much for providing this feedback. We are very sorry for your frustration, and we take scam allegations very seriously. Someone from Dividend will reach out shortly to better understand your experience and work toward a resolution.

Elizabeth Reed

June 20th, 2019 Buda, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Our experience with Dividend Solar (Green NRG) has been incredibly frustrating! We were promised that the solar panels would generate enough kWh to sell back and offset the cost. Not only has that NOT been the case, the solar panels barely generate enough to cover half of our consumption, but the equipment to deliver surplus kWh back to electric company was not even installed! The real issue is I cannot contact ANYONE in the company! Either it goes straight to voicemail and their voicemail is full (including MAIN NUMBER!), your call is simply disconnected if you press 2 for existing customer, or it gets sent to a messaging service to leave a request for a call back which never happens. I have emailed multiple people, called every number I can find and even tried calling the finance department for the loan and after being on hold for 20 minutes...you guessed it, I got sent to voicemail. How can there be so many positive reviews for such terrible service? It’s starting to feel like once they got their commission from me, they disappeared!

Jun 21, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback, and we are very sorry you've had such a frustrating experience. This is certainly not the norm, and we will assist in every way way we can to find a solution. We'll have our customer success team reach out shortly.

Linda

January 12th, 2019 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The issue is in the customer service after everything has been installed. I have been unable to log into the site to simply pay more than my monthly charge. When you call [limited call times that don't work for people who work outside of the house and don't have access to their personal computer at work]. There is this automated loop and you are on hold for an hour and suddenly the line cuts off. Try that a few times a day and experience the frustration. Try to work with forgotten password and unless you have the password the system simply states logic in error another dead in. Today is Saturday morning and I got a call before 6 AM message is it is Dividend Solar calling and leaves a number. I call the number and guess what the automated loop it is outside regular business hours leave a message. My frustration level with this company is now over the top this routine has been ongoing for months. I fail to grasp why the difficulty getting into your account. Is there some reason the company benefits from the customer only being able to pay only the monthly fee??? One of the selling pitches I remember is "not to worry as long as the minimum is paid monthly no interest" that is great but I would like to pay down on the account rather than it drag out for years!

Dave Hood

January 3rd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Erus Energy may have been a mistake but I'm quite happy with Dividend Solar. Their customer service has been quite helpful.

Joel Lafayette

January 1st, 2019 Sonora, CA

Very simple sales and installation process. The system totally pays for itself, and everyone in the company has been friendly and professional. They also kept in close contact with me through the whole process. 5 stars for these people!

Sherry

January 1st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The sales rep was awesome. Installation took quite some time. Okay customer service. My husband is very unhappy how they were running behind and rushed through their job, leaving uneven panels. Looks tacky from road.

Ed Coffman

January 1st, 2019 DeBary, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They made financing my solar incredibly easy and affordable

Joffrey Mas

January 1st, 2019 Jacksonville, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It is my first time with them, but for the moment they have kept me informed of everything and have been very aware of it.

Shawn

January 1st, 2019 Melbourne, FL

The application process was very smooth and there has been great communication throughout the process.

Dustin

December 31st, 2018 Howe, TX

Very easy process and a decent interest rate.

Ben Garvie

December 31st, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were very nice and made sure you understood the entire process.

Zach

December 31st, 2018 Albuquerque, NM

Chris and his team were a breeze to work with. They took care of literally everything from building engineers to acquiring all necessary permits . The installation took less than three days and was up and running with solar power in less than three weeks. Thank you couldn’t be happier

Matthew Davis

December 25th, 2018 El Cerrito, CA

No hiccups. A+ experience from beginning to end.

Denise Lewis

December 23rd, 2018 Nashua, NH

They are consistent on getting your solar job done. Hard workers everyday they showed up